I'm sorry for the STAB thing but as for the hits, you got 4 hits, i.e. the minimum you had. Nowhere in the Data Audit thread it says that these boosts raise the chance for higher number of hits. I will bring it up in the SotG, but until then, I will consider the chance for higher rolls unchanged (i.e., if you're bug-type and at +1 Acc, you get 87.5% chance of 4 hits and 12.5% chance of 5 hits)
EDIT: Forget about that, got the needed clarifying, you got 5 hits now.
Due to the utterly broken nature of Mountaineer in raids as it is (dodging every other attack is quite too strong), I decided to make it work slightly differently. Basically, whenever Mountaineer triggers, you need to wait (2) more actions before it can take place again (kind of like it is in 3-action-per-round battles, assuming you get targetted by a Rock move always). Due to the potential level of brokenness which would come from Mountaineer without the fix, I'm making it take effect immediately (although the battle has not started yet, so the impact is minimal). Sorry for any inconvenience.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08:42 PM.