The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I put all the updates in, except Giga Punch vs Balb. I'll need balb to say that he would like to forfeit the match to you otherwise you guys will have to have a rematch.

You haven't my match, but I think that's because I sent the log to Jackal instead :x Sending now

also am currently arranging a time to meet with Stalling, however no response from Mario with Lasers =\

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I beat Mario W/T Lazers 3-0 (GG). Now if I can just beat Stalling I'll advance...

Lost 3-0 to Dynamo. Stupid Shoddy making me [insert move] on [insert Pokemon immune to move] TWICE.

edit: Sunday, how about responding to my PM?

edit2: I guess it was 2-0

Beat Stalling 2-0, gg. Sending log.

edit: garchomp fainted at the end mate, so i think it was 2-0 as much as I'd love 3-0 ;l

heh team UK for the fucking win

also Shiv, sorry I sent the title of the log as 3-0 rather than 2-0, so I sent you another PM but just to make sure posting it here as well.

now then, can anyone help me make contact with Mario with Lasers? he isn't responding and I really need to do the battle this weekend (although not for my benefit - 2 wins sends me through no matter what correct? =]).

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
why has Germany just 4 points, even we won 5 battles?
our minisite was in time and I can see no other reason to punish us

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I hope Shiv / Jackal aren't honestly going to dock a team points for not getting a site up, because implementing arbitrary rules in the middle of a tournament is quite...

Unnecessarily lame.

Anyway, just posting to say that Team Metro now has 8 wins and 5 losses.

C'mon Team UK!

Ghandi should be ready for service soon.

Even though MoP has been pestering me for ages :P

Also, surely they actually haven't docked points for not having a minisite?

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have updated all the websites.

Also, all the captains who can't get a minisite up in 3 days will end up losing a point for their team. I'm serious here so please do that.
I would like to withdraw from the tournament for inane arbitrary rules.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
man why do all of you have to be such whiny bitches?

obviously i won't be cutting a point from everyone but that was the only way to get it done really.

and it worked too.

see how many sites came up?

thanks.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard

obviously i won't be cutting a point from everyone but that was the only way to get it done really.

and it worked too.

thanks.
yeah right of course you're gonna say that now but indeed you were gonna deduct that shit lol.

Anyways, tupac_z let me know when we can get this thing done.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

and it worked too.

thanks.
Fine, I'll stay in, but if you try something like that again I'm out for sure.

And maybe the sites went up because people didn't even know they were supposed to make one? I've never seen anything like that posted, so you can't say that resorting to a threat is what did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)