CAP 2 Revenankh Spriting Thread (aka Part 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that I no longer have to type out a very repetitive title.

Anyways, since we have a total of 1.5 sprites (KoA isn't done yet), I'm opening this thread to any and all sprite submissions. I'm also going to post a request in the Super Spriting thread, just because more spriters check there.

^^ That is what you are spriting. Colors aren't really determined, but KoA does have those that he has used.

Submitted Sprites:
by King of Anime
by Alphabet_Soup, Magmortified, and Tennis
by Atyroki
by Dragonzrule
by Flygon493

And to those wanted to resolve the Pokedex issue, just use the thread for that. I'm going to open up another poll for deciding how many stages this guy will be. It's really all that we have left.

That's finished? If so I think the bandage outlines should be made visible where it is colored or actually everywhere, I am recommending improvements seeing as we only have one sprite, and seems no one is actually going to handle it, the only exception is KoA so far.

That's finished? If so I think the bandage outlines should be made visible where it is colored or actually everywhere, I am recommending improvements seeing as we only have one sprite, and seems no one is actually going to handle it, the only exception is KoA so far.
KoA isn't done yet. I should probably mention that.

Both of these are great work, but I think KoA's looks much more like an actual pokemon thus far, I think the big trick for whoever makes the sprite is to prevent too many lines from making it look scraggily, maybe fade the lines out a bit? I don't think they need to be so dark on the bandages.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Final versions of Revenankh are available. I just now finished Revenankh up.

Here's both his normal and shiny sprite.

Also have we decided whether or not Revenankh has genders?

EDIT: Here's the palettes for both versions if anyone cares:

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Dam, those are awesome. Must resist urge to use Shiny Revenankh.

Also have we decided whether or not Revenankh has genders?
I'm pretty sure it does. Unless we somehow intend it to get egg moves from Ditto.

KoA

is an Artist
Doh that's right.

All this exposure to paint has made me loopy. :(

Lemme do some gender tweaks now.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Wow. All I can say is "Wow". Those sprites are completely amazing. KoA, you have really shown why you are the spriting god.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
well... in the next poll to be fair im not going to vote for any sprite. so my sprite will get a grand total of 0 votes. Nice Job once again KoA!

I'm probably the only one who doesn't like KoA's sprite, I mean, the
spritework is beautiful, but it's too big and doesn't look like a pokemon...

Well then, here's mine...

Bottom ones are the shiny ones, ones on the right is the female
sprite...

Very, very nice. I think we need to Downsize KoA's sprite to be able to sufficiently compare it.

yay

advertising works!

I think I have to say I really like Atyroki's. It's going to be hard to choose.

I think what KoA's got going for him is a good Colour scheme, and FUCKING BIG HANDS. Seriously, big hands look nice.

I might end up redoing the shinies though, I'm
not sure if I like how they turned out ._.

Edit: Redid it, I have the back sprites too (Edit 2: Made the original slightly darker)

KoA

is an Artist
I really like the pose Atyroki's is in.

My sprite is about 10 pixels in size over the limit, so I'mma gonna adjust that.

@Atyroki: Very nice. Better than the Pinkage. Needs bigger Hands though IMKHO.
@KoA: Adjust it then re-post it. It's very sexy, but I think it will look different when it's smaller.

I might end up redoing the shinies though, I'm
not sure if I like how they turned out ._.

Edit: Redid it, I have the back sprites too (Edit 2: Made the original slightly darker)

I think the yellow ones look better as the shinies, as the bottom one looks more of the color that you would expect mummies to be of. Haha.

So far the sprites are excellent. Im really going to have a hard time deciding which i would want to vote for...

KoA

is an Artist
After some re-editing, I made Revvy here the appropriate size and also added in a female version.

Backsprite coming tomorrow hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)