• King of Anime

Votes: 65 61.9%
  • Dragonzrule

Votes: 40 38.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, last step.

Just choose between the two sprites listed below. There's really not much else to say.

King of Anime:

Dragonzrule:

I might end this poll I little early so I can get the last thread up before I leave.

Okay. that sucked. The poll machine doesn't allow me to enter in fractions of a day... and doesn't have a warning about that.

This Poll ends at 9:00 AM EST on March 30th!!!

I voted KoAs again because I like the more passive feel of the sprite. Plus the shading is godly. And the shiny sprites are actually really good imo.

KoA, yet again.
The giant hand of win is just, awesome, but it overpowers the sprite, making the sprite THE giant hand of win with a small mummy attached. The backsprite is also just a bit too blocky. Reminds me of mewtwo R/B

The giant hand of win is just, awesome, but it overpowers the sprite, making the sprite THE giant hand of win with a small mummy attached. The backsprite is also just a bit too blocky. Reminds me of mewtwo R/B
Like to quote this because that's the main problem with Dragon's sprite.

oh so the fact that KOA's is too detailed for a pokemon sprite, or that it doesn't even look part fighting, or the fact that it really does not fit the fairly bulky defences that were decided upon doesn't matter.

KOA's back sprite is better though

oh so the fact that KOA's is too detailed for a pokemon sprite
Didn't the same thing happened with Scylant and it's sprite yet the winning sprite is slightly more detailed than your average pokemon sprite.

or that it doesn't even look part fighting
Originally everyone was complaining that it didn't look like a damn part fighting type in the first place and when the mummy won the art contest, people complained it wasn't bulky enough. =/

or the fact that it really does not fit the fairly bulky defences that were decided upon doesn't matter.
Again, everyone complained about it even before the sprite so this point is moot.

how is it a moot point when the one dragon has offered does look part fighting and bulky, yet half the people that decided this pokemon would be bulky and half fighting have voted for the one that in comparision doesn't fit this criteria.

To be fair i don't even really like the scylant sprite, even if it was the best of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)