The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
And Ludicolo's done! I put a bit more time into this piece than others I've recently done, in terms of coming up with a pose.

That Ludicolo looks really cool.
Definately one of the best poses so far.

Quick Question Lorak: How do you get your lines to alter in size like that, making them seem kind of Wind Waker-ish?
Also, Is it a Flash thing or could it be done in Photoshop?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
So... folks... no feedback on the music from a few pages back? :(
That Ludicolo looks really cool.
Definately one of the best poses so far.

Quick Question Lorak: How do you get your lines to alter in size like that, making them seem kind of Wind Waker-ish?
Also, Is it a Flash thing or could it be done in Photoshop?
It's primarily an option in Flash. I suppose it could be done in Adobe Illustrator, but it would be much less intuitive.

Nice Ludicolo. He looks very mexican. I'm gonna hold off on the shiny Swalot for a bit. I got an Emerald game and I'm going to run through that and try to SR a few things.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I wonder if you could do a Heracross with a Choice Band on it's head, it would like to see how it looks like with your Drawing style which is pretty amazing.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I wonder if you could do a Heracross with a Choice Band on it's head, it would like to see how it looks like with your Drawing style which is pretty amazing.
On its head, or horn? The horn'll be hard to see, but the head'll cover important facial features. I'm doing horn for now.

I have a request for a roserade please:toast:

In a fencing pose (one arm extended, the other arm back, like the guy on the RIGHT in this picture)

with a bandanna on it's head, and it has an evil grin. Too much?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)