Apprentice Program - Round Twenty Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congratulations to Sikh Assassin for winning the first Official Battling 101 Tournament!

You've made both your tutors (despite what they think) proud. Thanks for being patient everyone; hold tight as we prepare for the next round of tutoring. I'll leave this thread open until that time for final reflections on the last match and the tournament itself.

Consolations to our runner up, Zakkusu. Thanks for being such a good sport - and great job getting this far!

With that, the first Official Battling 101 Tournament draws to a close. Thanks everybody!

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
By time....been waiting since May, like when the tourney was in 8 pairs...Probably the start.

Question: Will it start in the next 30 minutes?If so, I'll stay on.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Hm, sounds ok...alright.

There should be an e-mail/PM notification or something, though I know I wont' forget.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[Hope that people acknowledge mine and Jabba's sarcasm]

Congratulations to our young, bright Sikh Assassin for the impressive victory on his part. Unlucky to the tremendous Zakkusu, for an incredible, yet un-expected stretch that granted him to the finals.

Well played.

Congratulations Sikh, and apologies about that mess up in the final. I guess the underdog (I was primarily predicted against in every round hehe) could only go so far. I look forward to the next tourney where hopefully I can try to knock you off your throne :)

Also thanks to Gorm for the tutoring heh. I wouldn't have gotten as far without it, honest. I'm just happy my Smogon battling debut was a success :)

Congratulations Sikh, and apologies about that mess up in the final. I guess the underdog (I was primarily predicted against in every round hehe) could only go so far. I look forward to the next tourney where hopefully I can try to knock you off your throne :)

Also thanks to Gorm for the tutoring heh. I wouldn't have gotten as far without it, honest. I'm just happy my Smogon battling debut was a success :)
Thank you to all, and Zakkusu, gg ;)

Could someone put me down to be in the next one. I would really like to be in it and have been waiting for awhile but I will not be able to get on until the 27 or 28 and Im not sure if that would be too late.

well, by then it'll be already halfway through, so I'm not sure the merit of going for that round. I'd just wait for the next one.

haha same here. I keep refreshing and get exicted everytime I see something bold just to find someone just posted in this thread. =/ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)