The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Damn..the only guys I have left are either Zangoose or Flygon.

That Bronzong looking 100% okay for a floating ritual bell.
Well, I've gone that one lab coat Flygon, and Zangoose... well, Zangoose wasn't interested in taking a cool pose. Or being drawn at all. Just sort of put up with it.

hello lorak.

i know you from a different site of sorts.

my request may or may not reveal my identity, but i would like to politely ask.

i don't know if you do custom-colored pokemon.

but it would be nice to have a picture of a white lopunny with cream-colored fluff, and cerulean-blue eyes standing aside a shiny buneary. maybe holding paws? up to you. the 'punny may be flattered to have a ribbon, hello kitty-style on one ear.

i will wait, have the thread subscribed, so take your sweet time.

<3
cream

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Dude Lorak, I'm thoroughly impressed with bronzong and Zangoose. So cool.
Thanks! I decided to experiment with these too, zooming in and adding a bit more detail. Takes longer, and I like the more interpretive pieces more than these, but I'm pleased with the results.

Yay, Lorak is back doing his amazing arts again. :D

I was worried after such a long hiatus, but the most recent ones are awesome. (Zangoose is my fave... too bad G_T beat me to it for an avatar ;_;)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Yay, Lorak is back doing his amazing arts again. :D

I was worried after such a long hiatus, but the most recent ones are awesome. (Zangoose is my fave... too bad G_T beat me to it for an avatar ;_;)
Y'never know, Gothikiss might get bored of it at some point. In his vague defense, he did allude to it after many "lol-no"s from me on ideas. As always, thanks for the praise, be it properly-placed or not.

Just been busy with the Safari Festival. :V

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lorak. Because all the cool kids are doing it.

Hope you dont mind me using zong as an avvy =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)