Apprentice Program: Round Twenty Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Just wait until this round of the Tutor/Apprentice is over, which I predict will be in a week or so~, and sign up.A new topic will be made, you fill a formulary, and you're set.

Just make sure to be there fast, these slots run away really fast, usually the same day at a top of 12~ hours after it's up(the current one was out at 10:45 AM GMT-4, and all slots were taken at 5:37 PM GMT-4).

Users who are not in the current round, please refrain from posting here.Next time, read the Sticked/Announcement topics in the section.

tape

And on-going with the predictions...

Limitless
v EvilBob Putting my bet on Limitless since he seems to be a good battler, and EvilBob got some hax on his side, or so his other round opponent said.

Tsuki Tourou v ceramic Don't know about this one as I have points of both of 'em, um, me and him, but knowing my luck, I'll probably get some pretty bad damn stuff.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Man jrrrrrrr, three tutees in 2 tourneys (I'm counting myself, even though I don't know if I should, lol, after what happened). Pretty sick. Anyways, my predictions:
Limitless v EvilBob: He is evil AND Bob.
Tsuki Tourou v ceramic: Ceramic reminds me of the most boring class EVER.

tape

Lol.

Limitless has this. He's a good battler regardless, even before tutoring
The fact I'm in the Tutor/Apprentice system doesn't mean that I don't know anything.I pretty much signed up for team making and...something I am ashamed of, that jrrrrrrr knows of.

Edit:lol Normal resists Dark [/inside_joke]

tape

Same with mine, we set up the day, but not the time yet.Waiting for his reply.

The fact I'm in the Tutor/Apprentice system doesn't mean that I don't know anything.I pretty much signed up for team making and...something I am ashamed of, that jrrrrrrr knows of.

kinda the same for me. aside from the horrible playing slump that I needed help getting out of, for some reason I lost my teambuilding inspiration. so yea, that's why I joined.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

Heh I know what you are ashamed of AND i know the personal joke, which just makes me feel special :D.

But yeah predicting a Tsuki/Limitless final (unfortunately, stupid jrrrrrr :P)

Yeah, Limitless has this. (Though stathakis should be up there if it weren't for fucking haxxxxxx aaaaaaaa)

tape

Anyway, I have the feeling something stupid with happen on the battle with ceramic, as I still need to fix that open slot =(

Oh, no reply from ceramic, yet.

Sorry to see Stathakis lose in a not so good game. Oh well it was a learning experience I hope!

Oh and Limitless is going to win this thing now that Stath is out. :P

tape

Haha, yeah, thanks.It's always good to know there are people that back me up and believe in me.

[/sarcasm]

My main fear in this tourney was whats-his-name(Stathakis?), but since he's out, I think Limitless is the biggest threat(sp?) here.

Edit: on a random note, I haven't got a reply from my opponent.

tape

Some people have low self-esteem and spectatives(sp?), you know =(

Edit:And since you said that, it's obvious you are condifent and you're gonna win against me in the Finals, if I get there.

tape

I haven't seen ceramic nor EvilBob around, hopefully the stall won't be too long =/

tape

Well, one fan ain't that bad =)

Specially since he seems to be a pyromaniac...or at least someone who likes Fire Pokemons.

Edit: 69th post so sexy

Edit 2: This reminds me, if I DO get to battle in the Finals, I will make a Warstory, regardless I win or not.If I don't get to battle Limitless[in the finals] for reasons unknown [or known, like hax], I just won't.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Lawl. I guess I'm rooting for Tsuki as well. And to quote the impossible quiz on your awesome post amount, "LOL 69." It's just too bad that if you respond to this your post count instantly becomes less cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)