UU is even more centralised than OU is

Hold the phone here for a while.

Sure, one can say UU is more overcentralized as OU but correct me if I'm wrong, but OU has a big amount of pokes to choose from. WAY more as UU has. So...

256 Pokes are usable to OU.
42 are in the top 75%.
Ergo, 16.6% of the pokemon available are used in the Top 75% of OU.

156 Pokes are usable to UU (That is including the new additions though)
39 are in the top 75%
Ergo, 25% of the pokemon available are used in the Top 75% of UU.

Something seems odd here about your argument suddenly.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You're forgetting the NFEs. Also, ubers has 497 Pokemon to choose from... yet it's the most centralised metagame of the three.

Thanks to whoever's idea it was to bring down a bunch of BLs to UU, those 6 or 7 have made up every team I have fought once I got to a certain point in the UU ladder.

Please, send them to BL again. If not, I guess I'll have to play NU. That is until someone puts a bunch of BLs into it.

You're forgetting the NFEs. Also, ubers has 497 Pokemon to choose from... yet it's the most centralised metagame of the three.
Including NFE's would only fortify my point. The amount of useable pokes in UU is lower in OU. Therefore, its only logical to have a smaller top list.
Compare to Soccer (Or Football, as civilized countries in Europe call it). A big league tends to have more top title candidates as a smaller league. Compare Schotland (Glasgow Rangers vs. Celtic) with Spain (Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Deportivo La Corouna, Valencia, FC Sevilla...) when looking at past titles. The bigger the amount of teams, the more variety at the top. Same goes for Pokemon.

Thanks to whoever's idea it was to bring down a bunch of BLs to UU, those 6 or 7 have made up every team I have fought once I got to a certain point in the UU ladder.

Please, send them to BL again. If not, I guess I'll have to play NU. That is until someone puts a bunch of BLs into it.
If you really want them out of the tier, use them a lot so that they get banned again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)