CAP 4 CAP 4 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartoons' pre-evo art looks great.

X-act: What level do you intend that pre-evo to evolve at? Can't be Gravity-based evo, since it doesn't learn that. Other than that, it looks fine.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Own Tempo sounds like a good idea for an ability that would lead to Vital Spirit.

As for the name, we don't need to go into a poll or anything, as the pre-evo's name is pretty unimportant (are Pyroak's pre-evos listed anywhere?)

How's Breezi? Breeze + Easy (takes it easy, easygoing etc....)

Tiptot? Tiptoe (a more subdued action compared to adult's fidget) + Tot
We won't be polling anything else regarding Fidgit. Everything in this thread is "just for fun" and to pass the time while we get the server implementation completed. Since you took the time to draw a nifty pre-evo, I'm fine with you naming it. I like Breezi a lot. It fits the art and X-Act's moveset perfectly.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I like Breezi as well.

To hinode: my idea was to evolve this at Level 26.

Code:
"Breezi" level-up movepool:
1. Doubleslap
5. Acid
9. Encore
13. Gust
19. Mud-slap
23. Whirlwind
[I](26. evolves)[/I]
27. Knock Off
32. Sludge
38. Tailwind
46. Me First

Fidgit level-up movepool:
H. Teeter Dance
H. Disable
1. Doubleslap
1. Acid
1. Encore
5. Acid
9. Encore
14. Rapid Spin
20. Mud-slap
25. Whirlwind
[I](26. just evolved)[/I]
30. Knock Off
36. Sludge
42. Sand Tomb
42. Gravity
50. Me First
58. Earth Power
67. Gunk Shot
Evolving at Level 26 would mean that it would still continue to learn moves from Knock Off onwards. Electrike evolves at Level 26 too, so it's something that's already has a precedent.

This would mean, incidentally, that Fidgit can only learn Rapid Spin by using a Heart Scale.

We could name it Flydgit, Soardgit, Breezdgit or something like that. The prevo looks nice aswell. Maybe even Paradgit? (Parachute + Fidgit)

We could name it Flydgit, Soardgit, Breezdgit or something like that. The prevo looks nice aswell. Maybe even Paradgit? (Parachute + Fidgit)
Not sure about making this guys name asscoiated with Fidget, it makes it sound like he would fidget (as it should imply) while he was floating. I feel that would make it an uncomfortable flight. So I support Breezi.

Own Tempo implies that is making its own choices, but its not, the wind is. What about Oblivious because its oblivious to where the wind takes it.
I also agree with this statement. Oblivious suits him, if you look at the art for him he doesn't look very conserned about what he's doing or where he's going.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Can someone please help me with one element of the server implementation? I need the illegal move combos for Fidgit. I need them in a very specific format. Here is the list of illegal move combos for the other CAP pokemon:
Code:
Syclant:
~Earth Power + Superpower,
~Earth Power + Spikes,
~Earth Power + Counter,
~Earth Power + Air Slash,
~Earth Power + Tail Glow,
~Superpower + Spikes,
~Superpower + Counter,
~Superpower + Air Slash,
~Superpower + Crunch,
~Superpower + Tail Glow,
~Spikes + Air Slash,
~Spikes + Crunch,
~Spikes + Tail Glow,
~Counter + Crunch,
~Air Slash + Crunch,
~Air Slash + Tail Glow,
~Crunch + Tail Glow;

Revenankh:
~Mach Punch + Memento,
~Mach Punch + Nasty Plot,
~Mach Punch + Ominous Wind,
~Mach Punch + Shadow Sneak,
~Mach Punch + Spite,
~Mach Punch + Destiny Bond,
~Mach Punch + Night Shade,
~Mach Punch + Knock Off,
~Force Palm + Memento,
~Force Palm + Nasty Plot,
~Force Palm + Ominous Wind,
~Force Palm + Pursuit,
~Force Palm + Shadow Sneak,
~Force Palm + Spite,
~Force Palm + Destiny Bond,
~Force Palm + Night Shade,
~Destiny Bond + Nasty Plot,
~Destiny Bond + Ominous Wind,
~Destiny Bond + Shadow Sneak,
~Destiny Bond + Knock Off,
~Knock Off + Memento,
~Knock Off + Nasty Plot,
~Knock Off + Ominous Wind,
~Knock Off + Pursuit,
~Memento + Night Shade,
~Nasty Plot + Night Shade,
~Ominous Wind + Night Shade;

Pyroak:
~Howl + Aromatherapy,
~Howl + Mud Bomb,
~Howl + Seed Bomb,
~Howl + Dragonbreath,
~Howl + Leaf Storm,
~Aromatherapy + Mud Bomb,
~Aromatherapy + Seed Bomb,
~Aromatherapy + Dragonbreath,
~Mud Bomb + Seed Bomb,
~Mud Bomb + Dragonbreath,
~Mud Bomb + Leaf Storm,
~Seed Bomb + Dragonbreath;
If someone could assemble all the illegal egg combos for Fidgit and post them in this EXACT FORMAT, it would be a huge help to me in getting Fidgit up and running on the server. The ordering of the illegal moves is irrelevant, but the format of each line is very important. Also, spelling and capitalization needs to conform to the Shoddy move listings, not Smogon. Please do not post the combos one at a time. Just post one full list, please. For those of you that are unfamiliar with how illegal combos are derived, then please ignore this request.

Can someone please help me with one element of the server implementation? I need the illegal move combos for Fidgit. I need them in a very specific format. Here is the list of illegal move combos for the other CAP pokemon:

*snip*

If someone could assemble all the illegal egg combos for Fidgit and post them in this EXACT FORMAT, it would be a huge help to me in getting Fidgit up and running on the server. The ordering of the illegal moves is irrelevant, but the format of each line is very important. Also, spelling and capitalization needs to conform to the Shoddy move listings, not Smogon. Please do not post the combos one at a time. Just post one full list, please. For those of you that are unfamiliar with how illegal combos are derived, then please ignore this request.
Ground Egg Group --> Smeargle --> All Egg Moves are Possible.

Guys, I was wondering how we came up with those illegal move combos. Is it just opinion or is there some actual formula thing?

btw Beej, thats a nice sprite on such short notice :)

Guys, I was wondering how we came up with those illegal move combos. Is it just opinion or is there some actual formula thing?

btw Beej, thats a nice sprite on such short notice :)
Basically, illegal move combinations come from two places

:Egg moves that can't be learned by the same father
:An Advance Move Tutor/Event Move with a new DP egg move

We only have to worry about the first with these guys since the don't learn any Moves from Advance Move Tutors, and since Fidgit is in the ground egg group, it can breed with smeargle, who allows any combination of egg moves

I can't help but wonder, will the prevo's ever be implemented? (Lol Little Cup)

Cartoons' pre-evo art looks great.

X-act: What level do you intend that pre-evo to evolve at? Can't be Gravity-based evo, since it doesn't learn that. Other than that, it looks fine.

Level up holding Iron Ball maybe? (Or at least I think that's what the item I'm thinking of is called)

Level up holding Iron Ball maybe? (Or at least I think that's what the item I'm thinking of is called)
Can you say Unburden for it's secondary ability? It sorta make sure when you think about it. Breezee carrying that heavy Iron Ball around, slowing it down drastically. If he wants to go higher or fly faster it must let go of his precious orb of steel and thus Unburden begins.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Separate is spelled wrong in the first Pokedex entry. Other than that, fantastic work yet again.

For some reason I don't see how Breezie would evolve into Fidgit. A parachute forming into a giant hand spider? It still looks fabulous but I don't see it evolving into Fidgit. It looks almost like a pre-evo of Drifloon. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)