CaP Website Art Contest - Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are trying get a consistent set of images for the main page, so in this competition, all artwork must be submitted as a package: 1 Syclant, originally drawn by CyzirVisheen; 1 Revenankh, originally drawn by KoA; and 1 Pyroak, originally drawn by Elagune. All submissions should be full body images, since some of the art may be used in places other than the 3 bubbles.
Poopazing:

Cartoons!:

CyzirVisheen:

Kopie:

Wyverii:

CasMat:

(clickable thumbnails)

In this poll, name your top three sets (by artist name) in order of preference. 1st gets 5 points, 2nd gets 3 points, 3rd gets 1 point. Top three will move on to the next poll. Reasoning is not necesary, as its an opinion poll.
For example,
1. Darkie
2. DougJustDoug
3. Lady_Sunday (just kidding ;D)
Please BOLD your vote!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
1. Wyverii

Wyverii, those pictures are so amazing. I love the way that they have so much detail in them. That's added to the fact you did it all in MS Paint, adding to the difficulty.

2. Cartoons!

Man, those are just as good as Wyverii's imo. I like how you took them into your own style. They seem to leap off the screen!

3. CyzirVisheen

Digging the marker. Syclant and Pyroak are amazing, but Revvy is a little too...thin is I guess how I would say it. The pose is ok, but something seems off. Great job though, more than I could ever do!

Also, where's Lady_Sunday?

1. Cartoons!
2. CyzirVisheen
3. Kopie

Cartoons!'s submission wins hands down for me. Cyzir's looks great, and I love his style, but I don't think it looks like what should go on the front of the webpage. Kopie is a very close third. I just love that Revvy so much.

do we have to use all three votes? I really only want to vote for Cartoons!

1. Cartoons!
2. Kopie
3. CasMat

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Some really nice art here guys!

1. Cartoons!
2. Wyverii
3. CyzirVisheen

Cartoons! is definately the best for professional website art, by a long distance IMO, and I'm hopeful that his art will be chosen.

Wyverii has really impressed me recently, especially since Paint is the medium of choice for these designs.

CyzirVisheen is brilliant and I love the markers, but I don't really think they'd be best suited for this part of the site.

All awesome, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)