CaP Website Art Contest - Poll 2

Which set of art should go on the front page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are trying get a consistent set of images for the main page, so in this competition, all artwork must be submitted as a package: 1 Syclant, originally drawn by CyzirVisheen; 1 Revenankh, originally drawn by KoA; and 1 Pyroak, originally drawn by Elagune. All submissions should be full body images, since some of the art may be used in places other than the 3 bubbles.
Results of Poll 1:
Code:
[U]Artist[/U]:  [U]First[/U]:  [U]Second[/U]:  [U]Third[/U]:  [U]Points[/U]:
Cartoons   32       15      8       213
Wyverii     8       19      21      118
Cyzir      12       12      17      113
-------
Kopie       5        8       7       56
Poopazing   1        2       0       11
CasMat      0        2       4       10
The Entries:
Cartoons!:

Wyverii:

CyzirVisheen:

Vote for your favorite!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Voting Wyverii, I think that they were the best, with Cartoons and Cyzir very close behind. Good job everyone!

I think this poll shouldn't have been needed... Cartoons! demolished the competition.

Only 6 votes were not in the first poll for these three. How would've that made a difference?

It doesn't hurt to make sure. It's not delaying anything so what's the problem? I also have an idea for the second place set, so I wanted to have a solid second place winner as opposed to 118 points vs. 113 points.

Cartoons! because his best fits a website. Pixel Art and Handdrawn art don't fit the smoothness of the rest of the layout.

Cartoons!' is the most fitting, but I like Cyzir's poses more in general. Wyverii's are amazing, but I believe it'd be put to better use elsewhere on the site.

Voted Cartoons!, but I think Cyzir should make second, with Wyverii being close. If Cyzir did his digitally I think he might have won, but for now the clean and professional look of Cartoons!' digital art should (and will obviously) win.

Even though Cyzir's a good friend, I'm voting Cartoons!, simply because it's easily the best.

EDIT: I'd also love to see Cartoons!'s take on Fidgit.

Cartoons!

Hoiwever I think all three should be used prominantly on the site because they are just stunning, every one of these entries has such a beautiful unique style they're all irrestible.

Hahahaha, i've got a diehard fan here. Thanks Tennis. I voted for Cartoons!, mostly because of his clean cut art and stylistic representation which makes them the optimum art for general use on a webpage, oh yeah, and they're bloody brilliant to boot. I don't honestly want to win, I feel that pixel art has a different use within a website then what we're going for, I only entered because Cartoons! and Doug prodded me a little. Cyzir's art is also fantastic and it's hit a soft spot in my heart that i've got for traditional work. All of these works are so different in style it's rather unfair to say that any of them are better or worse eh?

PS: Holy crap, Doug was right, Syclant and Revvy are really dull. Damn this monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)