Fidgit Analysis Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Good point. Still, nobody expects the Spanish Specs Hp Electric Fidgit Inquisition.

Edit: Beat ya to it G_T =D

The one thing I'd say about the specs set is that it could/should really have a support move in one slot (probably the last one); if an opponent figures out what Fidgit is doing (not difficult, seeing as Fidgit will most likely be doing nothing but attacking), Specs Fidgit is pretty easily walled by something like Blissey. Carrying a move like Spikes or Wish would let it provide support and still be doing something useful even if something like Bliss does switch in. A few other choice users do this too (Specs Vaporeon usually carries Wish, and some Scarfers like Chomp or Heatran occasionally use SR), it's not a completely new thing.

(oh, and reminder to self next time I update; the EV's on dual screen set need to be changed)

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The only thing is, I lose coverage. But since I use it with a Specsmence, it could work.

If you put U-Turn on the Choice Specs set you could fool your opponent into thinking you have another set and hit them hard when they switch in again. I did some damage calculations for a choice specs set if anyone is interested in them.

tennisace

U-turn is an option, but I prefer HP Ice for the coverage. Also, the excess damage will probably tip them off anyways.

As much as we don't like it, I think the Spiker set is much more common than the Field Support set. It just fits onto more teams. So you might want to switch their positions.

tennisace

Aerodactyl shuts down Fidgit with Taunt and Earthquake, and should be added to the counters. Agreeing with Hyra, not many people use the Field Support set.

As much as we don't like it, I think the Spiker set is much more common than the Field Support set. It just fits onto more teams. So you might want to switch their positions.
You're right, I'll change that. As for the specs set, it's probably ready, but it does need a mention of support moves being a workable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)