Standard Rules Apply
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause
Tie Move Clause
Battle Timeout
Smogon Server for use, please. If the server happens to be down, however, you may use any other server.

ARCEUS WILL BE BANNED IN UBERS

THE OLD TIER LIST WILL STILL BE IN PLACE FOR THIS ROUND IN TERMS OF UU. THE OU WILL NOT HAVE THE CHANGES OF THE SUSPECT VOTES IN PLACE AS OF THIS TIME.

To Advance, your team must win 2 of the 3 matches. The third match is not required if your team has already lost, but can be done out of respect or for fun.

I’ve noticed that people have some that are dropping out, please PM me and the team members if interested in the spots. You must not have participated in the tournament thus far.

Coin Flip and Activity based decisions to decide who advances. Please, don't argue these decisions. We've all seen what has happened, and I am personally very disappointed that these matches aren't getting done as quickly.

LOGS CAN BE SENT TO ME IN TIMES OF DISPUTE

(no team name)
vs. Team Blue Team
UU – Gaborik vs. tennisace0227
OU – Fishin vs. Magmortified
Ubers – Master of the Six Kings vs. Bass

Don’t Bash Us, Please vs. Team Baris
UU – CaptKirby vs. Veteran in Love
OU – Warthog vs. Baris
Ubers – Fabbles vs. Astatimatos

Homeless Pokemon Players vs. Team Legendary
UU – JabbaTheGriffin vs. Blue Kirby
OU – imperfectluck vs. Jackal
Ubers – IggyBot vs. husk

Pouwer Boys vs. Team SUNFMA
UU – Earthworm vs. LonelyNess
OU – Gouki vs. Taylor
Ubers – Maniaclyrasist vs. umbarsc

WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS QUICKLY PEOPLE. THE DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 20th

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm extremely dissapointed at how both Pat and Umbarsc were not able to get their match done, and more so because you have decided to leave it all down to a coin flip. That is fucking annoying.

I'm extremely dissapointed at how both Pat and Umbarsc were not able to get their match done, and more so because you have decided to leave it all down to a coin flip. That is fucking annoying.
I gave them the most extreme amount of time ever. They had almost a full month. The second round opened on August 14th. I was not waiting any more for them to get it done.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
(no team name) vs. Team Blue Team

Don’t Bash Us, Please vs. Team Baris - I don't know. xD
OU – Warthog vs. Baris
Ubers – Fabbles vs. _Void_

Ubers – IggyBot vs. husk - Sorry Iggy, but he was beast against Pride. :(

Pouwer Boys vs. Team Rhymes with Orage
UU – Earthworm vs. Venom
OU – Gouki vs. matty
Ubers – Maniaclyrasist vs. Pat

Homeless Pokemon Players and Pouwer Boys for the final round.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hokay, like the ruling on the UU tier last round, I'm assuming Chomp remains in OU for the tourney, correct?

Meanwhile, I've got a good chance of getting my ass handed to me, and since tennis is mehish at UU... D:

moi said:
THE OLD TIER LIST WILL STILL BE IN PLACE FOR THIS ROUND IN TERMS OF UU. THE OU WILL NOT HAVE THE CHANGES OF THE SUSPECT VOTES IN PLACE AS OF THIS TIME.
uhh, yeah

We really couldn't set up a time frame, Pat really hasn't been active like at all, whereas I was on nearly everyday. (he also didn't respond to 2 of my PMs which was really annoying)

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd also like to jump on and say that this is complete crap.

I am on Shoddy almost 5~6 hours a day, and during that time I see Umbarsc on about half as much.

However, I never once saw Pat on... not even ONCE. And that was in an entire month of playing on Shoddy.

This wasn't a case of both sides equally trying to get their matches done, this was a case of one side (umbarsc) fruitlessly trying to get a match done while Pat "kinda sorta" made an attempt.

This is so unbelievably ridiculous that it came down to a coin flip when there was an obviously more active side that it makes my blood boil.

I'm going to side with LonelyNess and Taylor here. I saw umbarsc on quite a bit on Shoddy (under umb), and rarely saw Pat at all. I'm not trying to play favorites, but one player was a lot more active than the other.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TBH, it doesn't matter all that much that we move on. Now Venom and Pat probably have different opinions so you should ask them. But in all honesty, I never saw Pat on but I did see Umb on a few times. Don't know if this will change anything, I just don't want hurt feelings here, it is suppose to be a fun tournament.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looks like a fun round, I will contact _Void_ this weekend.

(no team name)
vs. Team Blue Team

Don’t Bash Us, Please
vs. Team Baris
OU – Warthog vs. Baris
Ubers – Fabbles vs. _Void_ - Good Luck!

OU – imperfectluck vs. Jackal - Jackal can't lose three times in the same tournament, right?
Ubers – IggyBot vs. husk

Pouwer Boys vs. Team Rhymes with Orange
UU – Earthworm vs. Venom
OU – Gouki vs. matty

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
(no team name) vs. Team Blue Team

something like that

Don’t Bash Us, Please vs. Team Baris
OU – Warthog vs. Baris
Ubers – Fabbles vs. _Void_

captkirbys team loses by default but warthog is awesome

Ubers – IggyBot vs. husk

i lose while my partners win no big deal

Pouwer Boys vs. Team Rhymes with Orage
UU – Earthworm vs. Venom
OU – Gouki vs. matty

they will win thinking their e-penis is so big. Well i mean i hope they win so we can beat them in the finals

pouwer boys are going doGOUKI SUCKSwn bigtime

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I'd also like to jump on and say that this is complete crap.

I am on Shoddy almost 5~6 hours a day, and during that time I see Umbarsc on about half as much.

However, I never once saw Pat on... not even ONCE. And that was in an entire month of playing on Shoddy.

This wasn't a case of both sides equally trying to get their matches done, this was a case of one side (umbarsc) fruitlessly trying to get a match done while Pat "kinda sorta" made an attempt.

This is so unbelievably ridiculous that it came down to a coin flip when there was an obviously more active side that it makes my blood boil.
Does this really matter though, it was 1 - 1, the last match wasn't gonna decide anything, maybe Pat was gonna win...? You should know that the coin flip thing always happens, so I don't understand how this is "bullshit".

If you really want the to move on so bad then let it be, we don't take this shit seriously

If you are picking me to win underused, then you are insane because I stopped caring when they sent the tier list to HELL.

I actually forgot I was in any tournaments and checked this board on a whim to make sure I had not forgotten anything haha good timing!

okay, after looking this event over, I've come to a conclusion. Team SUNFMA will advance. When my original update was made before I had to leave for a trip, Pat was on at the time, the 6th. However, in light of what has happened now, that is the last time Pat has been on. For the sake of finishing this off, umbarsc will advance.

However, I myself am very disappointed in both myself and the others involved. It seems obvious that I should have rechecked this information before posting this tournament, and I am sorry for not doing this. However, there are other things I want to touch upon. As you can see, Pat was the first one that made the initiative to send a reply to umbarsc. Notice the date on that. Almost a full two weeks after the initial topic. Obviously, I wish for this to be completed faster.

Another thing is the attitude that people had towards the result. I understand coin flipping will always do this, and that where one result comes to affect 4 others, it will be amplified. But please, have more respect towards one another. I'd like to thank those that stayed level headed during this.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I'm glad that this issue has been resolved. And I do apologize for my unacceptable reaction to the result you had to make.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm pretty honestly appalled at what went on here. And no, I'm not talking about moi's decision either way. A simple friendly PM would have sufficed instead of shitting up this thread with "this is ridiculous blah blah" and posting screenshots. Who's running the tournament here?

At any rate, here's to a more peaceful tournament. Good luck to everyone still remaining.

If you are picking me to win underused, then you are insane because I stopped caring when they sent the tier list to HELL.

I actually forgot I was in any tournaments and checked this board on a whim to make sure I had not forgotten anything haha good timing!
This tourney is still using the old tier list, so no Weezing/Aerodactyl/Venasaur etc.

oh shit I get to play Baris, this might be fun.

gl to Fabbles and CK.. even if he forgot he was in this.. lol.. we still love you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)