Raining on the Parade - An OU Warstory

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been testing team after team on the Shoddy ladder to try and find one that fits in with the Platinum metagame, and in the end I decided that my Rain team works best in this hostile new environment.

So that is why I found myself laddering competitively one night, trying to lower my deviation for the soon to come Skymin testing. As I pressed the Find tab, I found myself face to face with a new opponent, who shall henceforth be known as Anon (unfortunately I didn't have a chance to ask his permission to make a warstory after the battle). I had never faced Anon before, so we had no knowledge of each other's teams.

What followed was a very fast paced action packed battle that I fully think deserves to be retold.

Legacy Raider's Team (mine)

Anon's Team is posted at the end of the warstory for those of you that like the surprise factor.

-----
Nicknames will be omitted.
Leftovers and Life Orb will be mentioned on first activation, and omitted afterwards.
Weather will be mentioned when it starts and stops.
Score will be presented after each KO (Legacy Raider - Anon)
Health (in percentages) will be presented after each turn.
Battle text will be in Bold
My commentary will be in Blue (it's a rain team so why not? =P)
-----

-----
Legacy Raider sent out Azelf
Anon sent out Metagross
vs

Metagross used Bullet Punch.
Azelf lost 45% of its health.

Azelf used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
The rain continues to fall.

Azelf - 55%
Metagross - 100%
-----

So the battle begins. Azelf is know far and wide for its Stealth Rock and suicidal capabilities. However, what is not so widely known is that it can also use Rain Dance - which mine does now. Anon leads off with a Metagross, which can do a whole host of things ranging from Trick to Stealth Rock. I'm not too sure what this particular Gross plans on doing, but I choose the move that is most beneficial for my team and summon seven turns of downpour. Metagross elects to try and Bullet Punch to quickly take Azelf down.
-----

-----
Azelf lost 44% of its health.
Azelf used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around your foe's team!

Azelf - 11%
Metagross - 100%
-----

Azelf takes another Bullet Punch to the face as he sets up Stealth Rocks, which is are absolutely essential for a team as offensively minded as mine. Now this second Bullet Punch would have killed any other suicidal Azelf, but my one is different. Since it runs no special attacks, all its offensive EVs are instead shifted to HP to help it set up my all important entry hazards and rain. I want to switch Azelf out here to preserve its Explosion for later on in the game, but I am very much fearing a Pursuit...
-----

-----
Legacy Raider switched in Kingdra
It's not very effective...
Kingdra lost 17% of its health.
vs

Kingdra - 83%
Metagross - 100%
-----

Azelf manages to safely get away without being pursued, and I send out my primary sweeper, Kingdra, into the fray. I use Kingdra's high-powered Surfs in the early game to tear gaping holes in my opponents' teams, and this is exactly what I plan on doing here.
Metagross launches yet another Bullet Punch at my team. By now I'm starting to suspect it is Choice Banded, which would also help to explain the rather large amount of damage it did to Azelf. Even though I now know that he is going to switch to a water resist, I decide to go with the obvious anyway - not much will enjoy taking a rain boosted Life Orb Surf anytime soon.

-----

-----
Anon switched in Milotic
Pointed stones dug into Milotic.
Milotic lost 12% of its health.
Kingdra used Surf.
Milotic lost 27% of its health.

Kingdra lost 10% of its health
Milotic's leftovers restored its health a little!
Milotic restored 6% of its health.

vs

Kingdra
- 73%
Milotic - 67%
-----

Milotic is possibly the worst thing that could have come in to stop my Kingdra sweep. Its high Special Defence takes the Surf like it was nothing. This is not good - my rain is on a timer and I need to keep the momentum of my attack going. I find that is the best way to stop a rain team; by forcing it to keep on switching and have the rain patter out before launching a counterattack. Unfortunately for me, Anon seemed to understand this perfectly well too.
But I don't plan on switching and falling victim to his ploy. I decide to keep Kingdra in and launch a STAB Life Orb Dragon Pulse at the rival sea serpent - it's gotta to do some decent damage right?

-----

-----
Kingdra used Dragon Pulse.
Milotic lost 37% of its health.
Kingdra lost 10% of its health.
Milotic used Recover.
Milotic restored 50% of its health.

Kingdra
- 63%
Milotic - 86%
-----

...Or not. I can see that Milotic can sit and wall Kingdra all day while I continue take Life Orb damage and my rain runs out. I give up this fight and relinquish to the fact that Milotic is the superior monster sea serpent thing.
But it is also a very fat and heavy monster sea serpent thing... perfect for my Ludicolo to trip up with some Grass Knots.

-----

-----
Legacy Raider switched in Ludicolo.
Milotic used Toxic.
Ludicolo was badly poisoned!

Ludicolo is hurt by poison!
Ludicolo lost 6% of its health.
vs

Ludicolo
- 94% (badly poisoned)
Milotic - 92%
-----

Ludicolo is badly poisoned as it comes in. I guess it is better than Hypnosis but I really would have preferred to come in on a x4 resisted Surf... Anyway, the poison is a bit of a problem. Life Orb + Increasing Poison Damage will add up very quickly, and I can see already that Ludicolo is not going to be sticking around for much longer. Before he goes, I want him to take Milotic down. I prepare to use Grass Knot, which with a Life Orb should do a lot of damage to the sea serpent.
-----

-----
Anon switched in Celebi.
Pointed stones dug into Celebi.
Celebi lost 12% of its health.
Ludicolo used Grass Knot.
Celebi lost 5% of its health.

Ludicolo lost 10% of its health.
Ludicolo lost 12% of its health.
Celebi's leftovers restored its health a little!
Celebi restored 6% of its health.
vs

Ludicolo
- 72% (badly poisoned)
Celebi - 89%
-----

And he makes a great prediction and switches to Celebi, who take pittance from my Grass Knot. Celebi is another pokemon that slows down a rain sweep. It, along with Suicune, Milotic, and Vaporeon, are the mortal enemies of this team. Luckily for me, Ludicolo packs Ice Beam, and the frosty blast should be enough to OHKO a physically defensive Celebi.
At this point I realise that I only have a turn or so of rain left, so it is vital that I take down this pest while I can. At the back of my mind I am think 'What if he switches back to Milotic?' But my hand is forced and I have to take the risk - I can't afford to mispredict and give him any more free turns.

-----

-----
Ludicolo used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 56% of its health.
Celebi used Reflect.
A barrier was formed!

The rain stopped.

Ludicolo lost 18% of its health.

Ludicolo
- 44% (badly poisoned)
Celebi - 39%
-----

Argghhh! I didn't do enough to even remotely KO! His Celebi must be packing a bit of Special Defence. And the worst thing is - my rain has run out. If only it had lasted another turn I would have been able to outspeed and slam that Celebi.... As it is I know that I am slower as I only run enough Speed on my sweepers to outrun Salamence after a DD in the rain.
All this while the poison and Life Orb damage continues to add up. I fear that I have lost already - my initial assault has been repeatedly repulsed and I don't think I can regain enough momentum to see this battle through.

-----

-----
Celebi used Recover.
Celebi restored 50% of its health.
Ludicolo used Rain Dance.

Rain began to fall!

Ludicolo lost 24% of its health.

Ludicolo
- 20% (badly poisoned)
Celebi - 95%
-----

Just as I feared, Celebi recovers itself up to nearly full health again. At least I've got my rain going again... although without a Damp Rock boost it will only last a measly 5 turns.
The poison is rapidly growing in power - Ludicolo won't survive to see another turn. Instead of switching out and losing another turn of rain, I decide to go for it and do as much damage to Celebi before I go down.

-----

-----
Ludicolo used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 61% of its health.
Celebi used Recover.
Celebi restored 50% of its health.

Legacy Raider's Ludicolo fainted.
vs

Ludicolo
- 0%
Celebi - 90%

5 - 6
-----

And Ludicolo finally succumbs to the overpowering poison. My Ice Beam did a decent 61% damage, but it was all but negated as he predicted me staying in and decided to Recover. Another great play by Anon.

I am getting thoroughly trounced here - I need to get the ball rolling again, I need to regain momentum. I leave it to my most powerful sweeper, Kingdra, to get me out of this mess. He may expect just an Ice Beam or a Dragon Pulse, but I have a surprise in store for him

-----

-----
Legacy Raider switched in Kingdra.
vs

Kingdra used Signal Beam.
It's UBER effective!!
Celebi lost 88% of its health.

Celebi used Grass Knot.
Kingdra lost 36% of its health.

Kingdra
- 17%
Celebi - 8%
-----

But my face falls as my 'secret weapon' fails to KO; Celebi survives with an infuriating 2%. That Celebi must pack a heck of a lot of SpD because that's the first time one has ever survived Kingdra's Signal Beam. It's not too big a deal because I can outspeed and KO next turn, and if he switches he dies from Stealth Rock, but it means another of my precious rain turns is wasted and I lose another 10% from Life Orb.
-----

-----
Kingdra used Surf.
Celebi lost 9% of its health.

Anon's Celebi fainted.
vs

Kingdra
- 7%
Celebi - 0%

5 - 5
-----

Nothing too much to say. But I do plan on switching Kingdra out no matter what. One attack with is all I have left, but one attack from something as powerful as it is more than enough to change the outcome of a game.
-----

-----
Anon switched in Metagross.

Legacy Raider switched in Bronzong (lvl 100 Bronzong).
Bronzong lost 13% of its health.

Metagross's reflect wore off!

The rain stopped.
vs

Bronzong
- 87%
Metagross - 87%
-----

Once again fearing the Pursuit I reluctantly switch out to my Bronzong, but once again I can breathe a sigh of relief as the bronze bell takes the Bullet Punch. I can safely assume that Metagross does not carry Pursuit, and now it is locked on a nve attack against my uncaring Bronzong.

I know the switch is coming, but I am not sure what it will be to. But no matter, I can still safely set up some screens. That's the thing I love about Bronzong. I think it is unequivocally the best transition pokemon in the game, and it is just what I need to get my haggard team back on its feet.

-----

-----
Anon switched in Milotic (lvl 100 Milotic ?).
Pointed stones dug into Milotic.
Milotic lost 12% of its health.

Bronzong used Reflect.
A barrier was formed!
vs

Bronzong
- 87%
Milotic - 85%
-----

Milotic switches into Bronzong as I take the free turn to set up a Reflect. Surf won't do too much and I fear Hypnosis, but still Bronzong is pokemon best able to take sleep, so either way I stay in to set up another Screen.
-----

-----
Milotic used Surf.
Bronzong lost 25% of its health.
Bronzong used Light Screen.
A barrier was formed!

Bronzong
- 62%
Milotic - 91%
-----

This is really good for me. It seems like Anon is planning on keeping Milotic in on Bronzong. This is just what I want, as a few free turns to set up some team support is exactly what I need to turn this game right around.
-----

-----
Milotic used Surf.
Bronzong lost 12% of its health.
Bronzong used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!

Bronzong
- 50%
Milotic - 96%
-----

Now that I've set up the rain again, Milotic's Surfs will have a bit more sting. But Bronzong has plenty enough health to do one more thing...
-----

-----
Milotic used Surf.
Bronzong lost 19% of its health.
Bronzong used Explosion.
Milotic lost 95% of its health.

Legacy Raider's Bronzong fainted.
vs

Bronzong
- 0%
Milotic - 7%

4 - 5
-----

As Bronzong goes out with an almighty blast, I see to my eternal annoyance that Milotic hangs on with 1%! Like I said before, it's not too big a deal because Milotic is now essentially useless. But it does mean that I will have one less turn to abuse the rain. My Bronzong had Light Clay instead of Damp Rock, so I really don't have long to enjoy my downpour.
-----

-----
Legacy Raider switched in Kabutops.

Kabutops used Waterfall.
Milotic lost 9% of its health.
Anon's Milotic fainted.

Kabutops lost 10% of its health.
vs

Kabutops
- 90%
Milotic - 0%

4 - 4
-----

I send out my last rain abuser - the notorious Kabutops. As I click the mouse for Waterfall, already I am thinking ahead to the rest of the game. Anon still has a Metagross left, which could normally take a Waterfall and then OHKO with Earthquake. However, what he doesn't know yet is that I am in fact running a Mixed Kabutops (thanks Twash_Man!) which can take Gross out with a Surf. I wait in anticipation to see who he sends in next...
-----

-----
Anon switched in Uxie.
Pointed stones dug into Uxie.
Uxie lost 12% of its health.

Kabutops used Waterfall.
Uxie lost 45% of its health.
Kabutops lost 10% of its health.
Uxie used Thunder Wave.
Kabutops is paralysed! It may be unable to move!

Uxie's leftovers restored its health a little!
Uxie restored 6% of its health.
vs

Kabutops
- 80% (paralysed)
Uxie - 49%
-----

I'm really annoyed to see that his next pokemon is an Uxie. It seems that Anon is running a team of tanks, yet I am not allowed the benefit of the exploitable Water-weak that bulky teams tend to have. Even more annoying is the fact that Uxie took under half its health from Waterfall and fricking paralysed my sweeper!

Still, if the RNG is nice to me for once I should be able to take Uxie out with a subsequent Waterfall. I know that the thing has no healing so Waterfall, or Waterfall + Aqua Jet, should be enough to see the back of the pixie.

-----

-----
Uxie used Stealth Rock.
Kabutops is paralysed! It can't move! =(

The rain stopped.

Kabutops
- 80% (paralysed)
Uxie - 55%
-----

Seems like Lady Luck really is not on my side today. Paralysis means that Uxie is out of Waterfall KO range now, especially with my rain gone. Uxie can't do too much to Kabutops though, so I half-heartedly attempt to Waterfall it once more. Perhaps I'll get a crit....(!)
-----

-----
Uxie used Knock Off.
A critical hit!
Kabutops lost 4% of its health.
Uxie knocked off foe Kabutops's Life Orb!
Kabutops is paralysed! It can't move! =( =(

Kabutops
- 76% (paralysed)
Uxie - 61%
-----

Turned out there was a crit. Very helpful. There is literally nothing I can do to Uxie, or as a matter of fact any of his other pokemon without a Life Orb or rain, so I once again hopelessly choose a Waterfall and await my fate.
-----

-----
Uxie used U-turn.
Kabutops lost 7% of its health.

Anon switched in Metagross (lvl 100 Metagross).
Pointed stones dug into Metagross.
Metagross lost 6% of its health.

Kabutops used Waterfall.
Metagross lost 29% of its health.

Kabutops's reflect wore off!
vs

Kabutops
- 69% (paralysed)
Metagross - 46%
-----

-----
Metagross used Meteor Mash.
Kabutops lost 69% of its health.

Legacy Raider's Kabutops fainted.

Kabutops's light screen wore off!
vs

Kabutops
- 0%
Metagross - 46%

3 - 4
-----

So Kabutops finally goes down. For all my scheming of how I could beat Metagross with a sneaky surf, in the end the inevitable happened. I am now 3-4 down, with two of my pokemon at critical health. The battle seems pretty much over for me now. However, there is still one small beacon of hope. Metagross is locked on Meteor Mash, which gives my last pokemon and last chance an easy switch in.

Scizor, enter left stage.

-----

-----
Legacy Raider switched in Scizor.
Pointed stones dug into Scizor.
Scizor lost 12% of its health.

Anon switched in Primeape.
Pointed stones dug into Primeape.
Primeape lost 6% of its health.

Scizor used Swords Dance.
Scizor's attack was sharply raised.

vs

Scizor
- 87% (+2 Atk)
Primeape - 87%
-----

This is it... the moment of truth. As Metagross fled, Scizor does his deadly dance. Scizor is an immensely threatening late game sweeper, and that is exactly why I have him on my team. He ties up the loose ends and finishes the team once my powerhouse rain sweepers have done their part in weakening it. But is it enough? Can Scizor turn the odds and make a comeback?

Well the start is promising. Primeape is a menacing force in the lower tiers but it can't scratch Scizor. Scizor attacks.

-----

-----
Scizor used Bullet Punch.
Primeape lost 94% of its health.

Anon's Primeape fainted.
vs

Scizor
- 87% (+2 Atk)
Primeape - 0%

3 - 3
-----

And Scizor does the job admirably. Poor Primeape had no chance. At this moment I am really happy for a comeback, but I know I can't get complacent. Anon still has plenty of ways to beat me. With a level head I await his next pokemon.
-----

-----
Anon switched in Porygonz.
Pointed stones dug into Porygonz.
Porygonz lost 12% of its health.
vs

Scizor used Bullet Punch.
Porygonz lost 87% of its health.

Anon's Porygonz fainted.

vs

Scizor
- 87% (+2 Atk)
Porygonz - 0%

3 - 2
-----

Porygonz, I'm guessing his late game cleaner, is also taken out by a swift Bullet Punch. I'm ecstatic at having taken down his mystery pokemon. If it had been anything even remotely bulky I'm sure I would have been finished. Now, as it stands, I have Scizor, Azelf and Kingdra, whereas Anon has only Metagross and Uxie left.

I quietly hope I am able to complete this momentous comeback and await the next switch in.

-----

-----
Anon switched in Metagross.
Pointed stones dug into Metagross.
Metagross lost 6% of its health.
vs

Metagross used Explosion.
Scizor lost 88% of its health.

Legacy Raider's Scizor fainted.

Anon's Metagross fainted.

vs

Scizor
- 0%
Metagross - 0%

2 - 1
-----

At this point I have the game in the bag. He only has a lone Uxie remaining, whereas I have an Azelf with Explosion and my Kingdra left. I'm not cocky enough to say "gg" yet, but I know in my head it is over.

With a big smile on my face at having made such a great comeback, I click to send out Azelf to go kamikaze on his twin....

-----

-----
Anon switched Uxie.
Pointed stones dug into Uxie.
Uxie lost 12% of its health.

Legacy Raider switched in Azelf.
Pointed stones dug into Azelf.
Azelf lost 12% of its health.

Legacy Raider's Azelf fainted.

Legacy Raider:
..oh shit...

vs

Azelf
- 0%
Uxie - 48%
1 - 1
-----

And the smile slowly fades from my face as I realise my mistake.

After all this intense battling, after preserving my pokemon for a last second comeback... the rocks get me in the end.

Legacy Raider: gg
-----

-----
Legacy Raider switched in Kingdra.

Kingdra takes to the field, ready to snatch the win for his master. He inhales a deep breath to launch a colossal Draco Meteor... shudders once... and in slow motion falls majestically from the air, an unnoticed rock imbedded deep within his body.

Pointed stones dug into Kingdra.
Kingdra lost 7% of its health.

Legacy Raider's Kingdra fainted.

vs

0 - 1

ANON wins!

-----

Anon: gg
Legacy Raider: gg

-------------------------

Positives

- Scizor. What an amazing pokemon. Brought me up from complete desolation to within a stone's throw (!) of winning.
- The (almost) complete lack of hax in the game. It was a clean fight, and despite my many grumbles, Anon was the better player and deserved the game.
- My team, for working properly and effectively.
- Anon's excellent team, which completely repelled my initial onslaught.
- Anon himself, for giving me such a great battle.

Negatives

- Uxie - the single most infuriating thing in existence =P.
- Pretty much nothing. We both played a good game and neither of us made any really stupid mistakes.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading. If you have any comments at all about the battle or any criticism for future warstories, please don't hesitate to post them.

Oh and one final thing:

The Victorious Team:

If you enjoyed this warstory and have any suggestions for my team, please leave me a comment in my RMT:

Dancing in the Rain - OU RMT

Thanks again.

LR.

I enjoyed reading this one. The ending was amusing but must have felt pretty terrible at the time.

Nice team too.

Legacy Raider

is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great battle, it was very amusing. Loved the narration. ;)
And this story is probably going to be referred back to by people who think SR should be banned to support their claim. =S

primeape can have overheat so scizor would of been toast if bullet punch didnt ohko but other than that good battle and good comments

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
This was a tremendous battle and warstory. Very well done. I particularly liked that you put the huge "X" whenever a pokemon has fainted. Whenever I saw an X, I went "ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Your commentary was very good as well.

Awesome job. :] - I don't usually give warstories this good of a rating, but I am proud to rate yours *****. It was that good IMO.

It was an interesting match, but the thing that disappointed me was that there was almost zero prediction. Especially with Kingdra and Ludicolo, your opponent played pretty predictably but you didn't do anything to stop him, which definitely could've turned the tide of the battle. Even in the end you might've been able to scrape a win by switching your doomed Azelf/Kingdra into Explosion.

Not to say that it was a bad warstory (the commentary was good and using the giant X's to represent KOs was a nice touch), that's just one of the things I usually look for.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I enojoyed it. Good writing and special effects (big x's get two thumbs up).

P.S. Is this a variant of my Rain Dance team? XD

Great warstory that I really enjoyed, the only thing that surprised me was that you didn't switch death fodder into Metagross at the end. Rain dance team + Scizor is something I've been wanting to try myself because it makes a lot of sense on paper.

Legacy Raider

This was a tremendous battle and warstory. Very well done. I particularly liked that you put the huge "X" whenever a pokemon has fainted. Whenever I saw an X, I went "ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Your commentary was very good as well.

Awesome job. :] - I don't usually give warstories this good of a rating, but I am proud to rate yours *****. It was that good IMO.
Wow, thanks Bologo! It's good to see people like it because since I use Apple Safari I don't have a WYSIWYG editor, and to put the sprites I have to put (img)(/img) and for bold (b)(/b) - takes forever. But yeah, thanks for the awesome comment.

It was an interesting match, but the thing that disappointed me was that there was almost zero prediction. Especially with Kingdra and Ludicolo, your opponent played pretty predictably but you didn't do anything to stop him, which definitely could've turned the tide of the battle. Even in the end you might've been able to scrape a win by switching your doomed Azelf/Kingdra into Explosion.

Not to say that it was a bad warstory (the commentary was good and using the giant X's to represent KOs was a nice touch), that's just one of the things I usually look for.
Unfortunately yeah, there was actually very little prediction during the battle. Though in all honesty, I did think about all the things that could have come into my attacks; it's just that when you are using a rain team oftentimes you cannot afford to overpredict.

And Stealth Rock is so hard to keep track of I had no idea that my last two pokemon were at so low health - otherwise definitely yeah I should have switched in Kingdra into the Explosion then finished Uxie off with Scizor.

I enojoyed it. Good writing and special effects (big x's get two thumbs up).

P.S. Is this a variant of my Rain Dance team? XD
Lol yeah, just I've vamped it up for the PLatinum metagame. Azelf over Zapdos and Scizor over Dugtrio. It's been working a charm, thanks =)!

Great warstory that I really enjoyed, the only thing that surprised me was that you didn't switch death fodder into Metagross at the end. Rain dance team + Scizor is something I've been wanting to try myself because it makes a lot of sense on paper.
Yeah, at the end I totally lost track of Stealth Rock and how low health my two remaining pokemon were at.

Scizor works a charm - did you notice the lack of LIfe Orb recoil on my one? That's because it was holding a Damp Rock for using Rain Dance lol.

And thanks everyone for the great comments. It's very encouraging =).

LR.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Seconded.

This was really fun to read, especially the narration/commentary. I'm really glad to read a warstory with a rain dance team, it's really nice! Keep these warstories coming dude!

Legacy Raider

Great battle, but like Fishin said, very little prediction
Yeah the lack of prediction is seeming to turn a few people off. Though to be honest, a rain dance team usually doesn't require too much prediction to use. Double STAB Surfs hurt pretty much everything. I admit I really should have switched Kingdra in as death fodder at the end but I didn't realise how low health it and Azelf had left.

That was quite incredible; I really loved it. It was much better than mine...

Though there wasn't much prediction,
Thanks =).

Seconded.

This was really fun to read, especially the narration/commentary. I'm really glad to read a warstory with a rain dance team, it's really nice! Keep these warstories coming dude!
Thank you. The narration is actually quite fun to do, I enjoy writing warstories. Thanks.

This is a cool Rain Dance team... I'm enamored with this one so I will test it out tonight (with my own changes of course :-P).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)