Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metagross, Bronzong...

EDIT: Also Jirachi, Heatran, Hariyama (with Thick Fat), Magnezone, Empoleon, Registeel, Mawile, Lucario, and Poliwrath.

Is there a rule that stops new members opening up a trade thread?

Because there are never trade threads by new members...

Malfunction

nice desu ne
@Joe Bloggs: No, there is no rule. Good luck with your thread :P
@Fang: Still, you can't ask such questions. It also depends on what you're going to use it with. Battling? Trading? What parents do you have? etc..
Just look around smogon and see what it really lacks, probably UU pokemon.

I'm trying to access a web page, and I'm getting this message

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]: require_once(/mnt/tsr/thestudentroom.co.uk/www/includes/init.php) [[URL="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/function.require-once"][COLOR=#810081]function.require-once[/COLOR][/URL]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [B]/mnt/tsr/thestudentroom.co.uk/www/global.php[/B] on line [B]20[/B]

[B]Fatal error[/B]: require_once() [[URL="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/function.require"][COLOR=#0000ff]function.require[/COLOR][/URL]]: Failed opening required '/mnt/tsr/thestudentroom.co.uk/www/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in [B]/mnt/tsr/thestudentroom.co.uk/www/global.php[/B] on line [B]20[/B]
Is this a temporary webpage error, or something that I need to fix myself?

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the words "No such file or directory " might suggest that the page was moved or deleted

edit - how do you get the egg move flail onto Chikorita ?
i already checked serebii but dont understand it

Does the sleep cause mean only 1 poke per team may be put to sleep at a time or does it mean only 1 poke out of the 12 being used may be forced to sleep at any given time? I'm aware rest does not apply, but like could I sleep powder, have them switch out and then can they use something like hypnosis back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)