Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
ipl, I suppose resetting the file would be similar to D/P: hold Up, B, and Select at the same time at the start menu (where it says Continue, New Game, etc).

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
edit - how do you get the egg move flail onto Chikorita ?
i already checked serebii but dont understand it
Male Feebas and female Lotad result in Lotad with Flail. Male Lotad with Flail and female Chikorita result in Chikorita with Flail.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you chose to use Dragonite and Salamence on the same team, and wanted one to be an offensive DDer and one to be a mixed Draco Meteor user, which would be which?

DD Salamence
Naughty
232Atk, 24SpA, 252Spe
Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast

DD Dragonite
Jolly
252Atk, 4SpA, 252Spe
Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast

Mix Salamence
Naive
80Atk, 252SpA, 176Spe
Draco Meteor, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast

Mix Dragonite
Rash
112Atk, 200SpA, 196Spe
Draco Metoer, Superpower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt

Thanks for the help.

LR.

I need a better EV spread for my Camerupt to counter Scizor

I still like the power it has

Currently is:

Camerupt@leftovers
Modest I think
Solid Rock
252 Spec Attack-252 HP
-Fire Blast
-Earthpower
-Substitute
-Will o wisp

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why would Fire Fang hitting through Wonder Guard be an issue if Shedinja's weak to it...? Or am I missing something? o_o;

Anyways, for those of you who have My Pokemon Ranch: is it possible to skirt the once-per-day ranch expansion by setting the Wii date a day ahead? =/

Why would Fire Fang hitting through Wonder Guard be an issue if Shedinja's weak to it...? Or am I missing something? o_o;

Anyways, for those of you who have My Pokemon Ranch: is it possible to skirt the once-per-day ranch expansion by setting the Wii date a day ahead? =/
I think he's talking about Wonderguard Spiritombs...

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I agree with the above. =/

We can feel safe, then, that there's some proof that Wonder Guard was programmed for Shedinja, and only Shedinja.

At least that's what I gather.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
But it dosen't say whether leaving in the pc for a long amount of time will maintain its power
Keeping it in the pc for 5 mins, 1 hour, 3 weeks, 15 months or even 3 years will leave the power the same. So, just put it in the pc, take it when you battle, and then throw it back in.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Or rather, they should, because that's been proper in game behavior in every game now.

Two questions?

1. Should the Rotom Variations be banned from the game, as it is said that it is "not allowed in official competitions"?

2. I want to know about SRing. (Actually, I don't even have a clue what that is)

I can answer number two: SR=Soft Reset, you turn off your game by pressing L+R+Select+Start at the same time. This is mostly used when catching legendaries. So if the Pokémon you wanted had the wrong nature, then you just soft reset and try again.

could i get a tutor here? I just missed the tutor programme.
Shoddy Battle nick: Hload, teh t
Time zone: IST
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 5:00-6:30 and maybe 8:30+
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no? Yes
Experience level: I'm pretty good at predicting, I just need help with team building as I cannot stray much from the standard, ideas wise.
A little about myself: I like challenges. Which means, constant battles with my tutor :D Also, I want to try and build a really stable offensive team. I have the framework for one already. ^^

@ Crobatchop,

if by SRing you mean Stealth Rocking, it is the use of the move Stealth Rock. This move will hurt every Pokémon that switches in until it is removed.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to go here, but...

Well, my DS Touch screen is a little bit off to the right. Whenever I tap something with my stylus, it seems as if I tap it about 0.5 cm to the right. When I go to the calibration thingy, it doesn't work. I tap the squares but the tapping just never seems to end lol. Anyone had similiar problem and solved it? My DS screen is clean, and I don't use any protective screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)