Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

A Monster! And It Kills Celebi! :D
Nothing can switch in without taking huge damage (Swampert won't like taking Focus Punches);
Made of Win :3

@ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 8 Spd / 60 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Roar
- Surf

Bulky!11ONE!;
3 layers of spikes on the opponent's field + Roar = Deadly.
Salamances usually switch predicting ice beam Dx

(M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 232 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Spikes
- Substitute
- Whirlwind

No weaknesses, two immunities, and a lot of resistances
Subs for Magneton and Rapid Spin, though i usually switch to Magneton if
Foretress appears

(F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 202 HP / 252 Def / 56 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Toxic

SKARMBLISS!11

@ Salac Berry
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Endure
- Hidden Power [Fire]/[Ice]/[Grass]
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Kills Skarm and Foretress and then dies D=
Sometimes i use Endure->Salac->HP Grass for Dugtrio and Swamp :~ [But they usually switch when Salac activates]

Rate it :)~~

Looks great! I've never heard of Body Slam on a Jirachi before. It seems like SkarmBliss has so many counters now that it has been arround for such a long time.

@ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SDef
- Body Slam
- Doom Desire
- Protect
- Wish

60% paralysis is sexy and so is paralyzing sweepers
Wish Passer,
Dugtrio gets 2HKO by Body Slam

[I can't count how many times I've killed gyarados relying on Body slam <3]
Many People are against the DD set, but i really like it. Its fun, and also has wish/parasupport.

(M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

A Monster! And It Kills Celebi! :D
Nothing can switch in without taking huge damage (Swampert won't like taking Focus Punches);
Made of Win :3

Standard. Boring.....

@ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 8 Spd / 60 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Roar
- Surf

Bulky!11ONE!;
3 layers of spikes on the opponent's field + Roar = Deadly.
Salamances usually switch predicting ice beam Dx

Zzzzz Standard...boring...

(M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 232 Def
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Spikes
- Substitute
- Whirlwind

No weaknesses, two immunities, and a lot of resistances
Subs for Magneton and Rapid Spin, though i usually switch to Magneton if
Foretress appears

Zzzzz...Boring...

(F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 202 HP / 252 Def / 56 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Toxic

SKARMBLISS!11

Imo, make this an icebeam blissey. Because without Suicune having ice beam, you cant really kill Salamence. So, Ice Beam>toxic.

@ Salac Berry
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Endure
- Hidden Power [Fire]/[Ice]/[Grass]
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Kills Skarm and Foretress and then dies D=
Sometimes i use Endure->Salac->HP Grass for Dugtrio and Swamp :~ [But they usually switch when Salac activates]

I used to use this. But it really just, doesnt work well. Substitute+leftovers would help more. If dugtrio comes in on your sub, you can ohko it before it kills you anyway. HP.... i would say grass, so you can hit claydol and swampert but fire would also help with forry.....

Rate it :)~~
Well, its a very standard team, other than Doom Jirachi. You do have a DD Gyarados/Salamence weakness. You could even make your Blissey Boltbeam to fix this.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Prediction: HeYsUp is going to burst onto this topic and say there is a swampert weakness, he may have a point about this team.

The pictures are nice but the team lacks a lot of recovery and doesn't abuse easily enough. It is severely ground weak as well.

Edit: OMG, he didn't.

I will try the BoltBeamer Blissey, thanks x)

Still Interested in new opinions :D ~ I want a spinner, even with Magneton on team; Even 1 layer spikes can hurt Dx

Suggesting Ice Beam on Blissey for the sole purpose of killing Salamence is stupid. That's not what IB is for.
Right, but otherwise its also completely walled by gengar(is immune to toxic). Not to mention, this team is slightly weak to dugtrio, so it would help with that as well.

And also, your blissey evs contain 56 SAtk, and you have no Satks currently on your blissey, so if you decide to keep Stoss/toxic, be sure to fix that.

The team is missing a good Fight resist. I suggest to use Claydol instead of Magneton. Rapid Spin is always nice to have and Ice Beam could help you out against Salemence.

Right, but otherwise its also completely walled by gengar(is immune to toxic). Not to mention, this team is slightly weak to dugtrio, so it would help with that as well.

And also, your blissey evs contain 56 SAtk, and you have no Satks currently on your blissey, so if you decide to keep Stoss/toxic, be sure to fix that.
I do agree that Blissey should have Ice Beam for Gengar, I can see him fucking with you.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm agreeing on swapping out Magneton. Magneton is only for immediate skarm clearance when you need to setup a sweeper like Gyarados or Tauros, who both get absolutely fucked by Skarm.

Lutra

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm agreeing on swapping out Magneton. Magneton is only for immediate skarm clearance when you need to setup a sweeper like Gyarados or Tauros, who both get absolutely fucked by Skarm.
No, it's if your team gets walled by Skarmory too. Generally the rule is no more than 2 of your pokes should be walled by Skarm.

Umby

is a Contributor Alumnus
If you have that issue, then something is wrong with your team building skills. The only way I can see more than two Pokemon being walled by skarm is if you're running something like Curselax, Donphan, + standard Tauntrados, and that probably makes for half of a lame team itself.

Lutra

Is Skarm, Claydol, Dusclops, Celebi, Snorlax enough for you? Or are you gonna insult Tiamat's building skills?

Umby

is a Contributor Alumnus
Skarmory And Snorlax are the only things "walled" on that team. Claydol most likely has Ice Beam, Dusclops has Focus Punch or Seismic Toss or WoW or a combination of two of them, Celebi's Psychic can be controversial, but even if Skarm resists it, it doesn't tank against them all day long. Furthermore, Celebi can have either Leech Seed or Calm Mind. So to be honest, his 6th Pokemon wouldn't even have to be a Magneton. It'd be better off as a bulky water or a Zapdos. Even some kind of mixed attacker could possibly work.

When I refer to a Pokemon being "walled" I refer to it as such when the Pokemon has no options that would force the opponent to even think about making a switch upon realizing that he could lose too much health in the near future.

On another note, even if Tiamat is a good team builder (I wouldn't know) that doesn't necessarily mean he can't make a bad team every once in a while.

Well, a starmie could do you some good here as well. You could use it to Counter Gyarados or salamence, whichever one blissey doesnt cover..Or both. Like Rapid Spin/Recover and then the next two moveslots could be Thunderbolt/IceBeam/Surf/Psychic(for Gengar). To help with your DD weaknesses.

But also keep in mind that magneton can also be used to get rid of other Pokemon, such as Metagross(counters TTar,sort of), and other magneton, so that his skarm can have free riegn with spikes and Whirlwind.

Metagross is 2HKO'd by an HP Fire/ Thunderbolt, while Magneton is OHKO'D by Earthquake from Metagross, so not really a counter. Maggy can come in for a revenge kill, but this team is too sturdy for that to be happpening without tons of mistakes.

Revenge killing metagross is fine though, if it eliminates a CBtar switch in. Allowing CB tar to pick pokemon off, and force harder switches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)