CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 15b - Sprite Poll 2

sprite????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept said:
Name: Decentralizer
Description: A Pokemon can check a majority of the current top 5 Pokemon.
Type: Water / Fight
Ability: Unaware
Stats: 105 HP / 110 Atk / 95 Def / 70 SpA / 100 SpD / 75 Spe

I allowed all of the legal submissions.

Cartoons!

Chaoscrippler

DougJustDoug

Check out the newest PR threads and see if you notice something different about Revenankh, too!

I voted Cartoons! because I think it most accurately defines the Pokemon. However, I am a bit apprehensive on the shiny.

I just cant vote for Dougs, and while this may seem as a lame reason not to vote, but both male and female have a beard and both male and female look like they have a vagina. just saying

Voted Chaos

In Poll #1, I voted for Cartoons over Chaos, but this time around I voted Chaos. After looking through a few D/P sprites, Chaos' has the same shading, saturation, and it just looks great.

For me, it's between cartoons or chaos. I really like chaos' front sprite but not so much the back. Also love the shiny color. Cartoons' in general is pretty good especially the back sprite but I'm not liking the shiny too much.

Doug's sprite is good too and I can see why people would like it.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
For me, it's between cartoons or chaos. I really like chaos' front sprite but not so much the back. Also love the shiny color. Cartoons' in general is pretty good especially the back sprite but I'm not liking the shiny too much.
Everything I was going to say^ except I like the front sprite for Cartoons! a lot more too.

Doug's just doesn't really feel pokemon-ish to me, but I do like the shiny colors.

voted doug,altough it was a very hard decision as i love all sprites. Cartoons was very and so was chaos but i just liked the shiny sightly better and the sprite for the back and front were already awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)