How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klarth from the SNES video game Tales Of Phantasia.
He was a sarcastic asshole who summoned creatures from the underworld.
He appealed to my 14 year old sensibilities in 2004.

My first name (alan) with super attatched to the front.
I use this name for everything, and it almost always prompts the questions "so what makes you super?"

The answer: I have red hair.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Heh, I had originally always gone by the online moniker of "KingofAnime" ever since I first started crawling on the internet. It was a combination of my last name, (I make an unholy amount of puns based on my last name irl) and obviously anime. In my defense, I was in 5th grade and was really into it at the time!

Anywho, I've always been known as this no matter what site I went to. As it came to pass, I began to despise anime deeply and just ceased to watch it anymore. However, seeing how I haven't been known as anything else online, I kept the name out of respect for what it meant to me and because I grew attached to the name itself. The online communities just started calling me KoA as a shortened nickname and because it sounds cooler and more enigmatic.

When I first signed up to Smogon, I was "KingofAnime-KoA"; still retaining my old moniker, but warming over to KoA. As I began to be assimilated into Smogon and the users started referring to me as just KoA, I felt it was ok to let go and decided to permanently become just KoA.

Now the past few forums I have joined, I register simply as KoA. No one needs to know of the ancient love I had for a rather annoying style of animation. It was only just recently that I ditched the unabridged form of my online alias on Shoddy and go by KoA there as well.

Thread necro much?
but on topic: Olie is my nickname in real life as my real name is rediculously long.
Also, I approve of the above user's avatar

i was looking for a username so i decided to go to behindthename.com. i looked under japanese names and Shichiro was there. i'm actually not japanese or anything, i just thought it sounded cool, so i took it.

Do I really have to explain? I ran cross country and track during all 4 years of high school. Really, my best distances are those beyond the 5k though. I ran my first marathon in October in a time of 2:51:56 (6:33 pace). I've been told that it's pretty much unheard of for someone to go under 3 hours in their first marathon, so that's pretty cool.

I've contemplated changing my name. Fresh Legs is my nickname at school and that would capture running in general. Having had my name this long though, I couldn't change it that drastically. If anything, I'd drop it to 5k but I don't know how I'd feel about that.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Well my name is kinda random.

It started in mIRC, i had the name EVENT_HUNTER_REY for a chat. Someone said the name was veeery stupid, so i decided to change it to SCARFACE (yes all caps). I used that for 3 months aprox. I got bored of that and i changed it to Rey. Rey is my nickname in real life.
After that i missed using "SCARFACE" so i decided to mix it up.
Thats how "ReyScarface" was born XD

No i dont have any scars on my face and i havent seen the movie. I thought of it cuz i was reading a soccer magazine and i saw the player "Ribery" who was called Scarface. I thought it was pretty cool so i started using it. XD

you have obviously not included my last name. Thus we get a total of 8 syllables.

Besides, a short name is more convenient for tourneys and such.
Edit: Thorns selected his name like this:

His original name on any forum was Tenta Zard, but he realized it sucked when other users were flaming him for having a name similar to "Deck Knight". Thus he selected the name Horns cause he was a silly 14 year old and thought boners were still funny. Horns was unavailable, so he selected Thorns because T is the BEST LETTER EVAR; Tentacruel starts with T!!

Edit 2: we still cool, Thorns; I'm just a bit wasted and the shoddy trolls are driving me nuts atm, but I stand by the fact that you are a silly 14 year old Australian who likes Tentacruels cause of the numerous wavy dildos they posess.

(Tentacle = Wavy Dildo)

dammit Olie it's Tentazard without a space

for the record I'm still 14 but boners arent funny any more they're just slightly amusing

Here we go:

1) When pronouning my username, it will sound like the Latin word "aether", which means 'heaven' or 'sky'. What falls from the sky? Rain. What is rain made of of? Water. When water freezes, it becomes ice.

2) I play a lot of Smash Bros., and I've mained blue Kirby all the way. If you've ever played one of his games, you'd notice when he absorbed an Ice enemy, Kirby would turn blue.

3) I'm a Pisces, so I am of the Water element. Freeze me plz.

What the fuck IC3R why would you put that much work into a username? When I met one of my friends I was all "sup?" and he was all "sup imma call you jimbob" and I was all "hell yeah" so now everyone calls me JimBob. I really didn't put any work into that it's just a username

My friend called his penis Krul

Seriously
you named yourself after your friend's penis

I mean, it would be slightly tolerable if it were your penis, but you friend's penis? come on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)