What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

The thing that freaks me out about that Chansey pic is that someone actually looks like that and thinks they look good.

Someone wanted electric blaziken? I was kinda going for a super saiyan look. :P Arms are a little wimpy, legs are a bit shrimpy, but altogether it can produce nasty weather.

Someone wanted electric blaziken? I was kinda going for a super saiyan look. :P Arms are a little wimpy, legs are a bit shrimpy, but altogether it can produce nasty weather.

Does my art suck so much that people won't even comment on it...? Both times I've made things for this thread they've been ignored... I'd like some advice atleast, if they do suck.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Does my art suck so much that people won't even comment on it...? Both times I've made things for this thread they've been ignored... I'd like some advice atleast, if they do suck.
It kind of reminded me more of Kabutops than Blaziken, from the coloration. Your perspective is off on the hand-claws, and the head, making them look twisted and flat, respectively.

I really like the Super-Sayan-ish concept of it, but the arms turn me off a little. A little more electricity flashing around would be cool.

Sorry for not responding faster, i was busy with school recently.

It kind of reminded me more of Kabutops than Blaziken, from the coloration. Your perspective is off on the hand-claws, and the head, making them look twisted and flat, respectively.
I thought the head looked a little flat-kabuto'ish. >.< If I get a chance perhaps I'll fix it. Thanks for the criticism Lorak, it only helps me get better. :)

I really like the Super-Sayan-ish concept of it, but the arms turn me off a little. A little more electricity flashing around would be cool.

Sorry for not responding faster, i was busy with school recently.
I thought the arms looked funny... guess they'll be fixed eventually, but I'm currently on a different art project so, I guess it'll have to wait a bit.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Er, Tangerine meant Steel/Psychic Staryu >_>
Oh, I might as well add this while I'm posting.

As requested by Tangerine on irc, Ghost/Fire Togekiss.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hahaha syringeyu

i shall try to do some more later i have missed this thread

oh water smeargle how i have neglected you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)