Shaymin Event coming to the US

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Shaymin event is now underway here in North America as I got the mystery card for both my diamond & pearl games. Of course I'll be soft-resetting for desired nature & IVs when I feel like it.

Expert Evan

checking now:

1. Lax - 21/10/5/7/16/27
2. Hasty - 0/?/?/?/?/?
3. Naughty - 26/5/21/5/28/30

no, obviously not true.

Just for note for 31 ivs at level 50:

HP: 175
Plus Natured stats: 132
Neutral Stats: 120
Minus Natured stats: 108

Expert Evan

yes you need to take your diamond or pearl games to receive the wondercard by mystery gift, then pickup at any pokemart with the green guy standing, though I save the game before speaking to him until I can get one with desired nature & IVs.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I went out today to get my Shaymin and took a few hours to soft reset... Eventually I got a max speed Timid one with good Special Attack and decent defenses. Honestly, this is the event I've looked forward to more than anything else.

Alright, I got my Shaymin and did some soft-reset spamming for a while.

I eventually came up with a Modest Shaymin with 29/13/17/27/6/31, and gave up there. I guess Sky Forme can benefit from the Sp. Atk IVs.

EDIT: This has been bugging me for a bit: In the D/P Competitive Pokedex section of Smogon, why aren't there any movesets specifically for Sky Forme?

EDIT: This has been bugging me for a bit: In the D/P Competitive Pokedex section of Smogon, why aren't there any movesets specifically for Sky Forme?
Exactly why isn't there?
And i'm Sring for a Timid x/x/x/15+/x/31 Hp ice Shaymin.
~Star Fox

Edit: If it says likes to run and it's speed is 132 does it have max speed iv's?

It's "Meet" Shaymin on the legit card, not "Shiny".
then why is mine different?!?! :'( i don't like being different. even if mine is set shiny.

I can't believe you didn't notice the Feb. 10, 2009 in that, as well as the word Shiny. That is a fake wondercard.
can't believe you didnt ever figure out that the date changes in the game if you change the ds internal clock, as well as the fact that i went to the fucking store to obtain this.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
but if i was in the store, then the real card should've popped up also. it didn't.
I can't help you with that. All I can tell you is that isn't the real card, unless there's an amazing probability-defying distribution of a second, impossibly-rare Wonder Card to get. This problem happened at the Nintendo World Store in the past, or so I heard, regarding a shiny Cresselia "giveaway".

I can't help you with that. All I can tell you is that isn't the real card, unless there's an amazing probability-defying distribution of a second, impossibly-rare Wonder Card to get. This problem happened at the Nintendo World Store in the past, or so I heard, regarding a shiny Cresselia "giveaway".
yea, i've emailed the pokemon company, i should expect a reply in "1-3 business days" -_-. i REALLY hope its legit, because that would be awesome and i wouldn't need to go to toysrus again.

EDIT: wow, now i feel stupid. on the back of the wondercard, it clearly says "enjoy this gift from pokesav.org" soo back to toysrus i go. thanks mr_closerz for telling me to check the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)