Dragonball Z Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I doubt you, but I'd like to see proof that DBZ was supposed to end during Frieza saga!

Yeah storyline may get worse but seriously if you're watching DBZ in the first place, you wanna see crazy fights and shining beams.

I dare say, if you're watching DBZ for the "story", you're watching the wrong thing.

Attn thunda

I am slightly curious about the fusions, great SAIYOWOMENs, and the other dragon ball wishes.
Fusions:
Goku + Vegeta
=Vegito
Can either use the Big Bang Attack or the final Kamehameha each night. Big Bang Attack is a kill, Final Kamehameha is a double protect.

Goku + Hercule
=Gokule
Once in the game can punch a user. This user will die, but as Gokule is so weak the punched user will be secretly alive in a whole new alias. Gokule only knocked him out.

Trunks+Goten
=Gotenks
Three times in the game can use the Super Ghost Kamikaze attack. The first ghost is a silencer, the second a hooker, the third a kill.

Kibito+Supreme Kai
=Kibitokai
Three times in the game could vanish a user, effectively killing them. Cant bring them back manually. Once Kibitokai dies all vanished users are released.

All fusions vote counted double except Gokules; his counted -1, but he wouldn't have been told. Fucking Gokule.

Here is the PM cookie would have got had he stalked correctly:

Dear alias,
You are Videl.

Congratulations! You stalked the right person. After Mr. Tickle's body was found everyone believes you to be dead. You have decided to play a more active part in the war, so you will no longer be stalking people. Using your martial arts techniques, your strength and your power of flight you will be putting criminals behind bars for good.

At night you can send a PM stating "Night X - Locking up [user]" You will capture this user and hand them over to the local police. This will effectively remove them from the game, causing any night action of theirs to fail, as well as making them immune from lynch and all night actions. When you send this PM you can write a message to your target in the main PM box. Whatever you write here will be delivered to them in their jail cell.

You can choose to release this user by sending a PM stating "Night X - Releasing [user]" You cannot capture a new user whilst you already have a captive.

You are allied with the Z-Warriors. You win if the Z-Warriors win.

"WHAT? I thought your dad was with another woman."

Straight from wishes.txt:

Congratulations! You have gathered all three Dragonballs! As you read out the magic incantation a sudden power fills the areas, and two great Dragons appear. They bellow at you..."HELLO USER. You have summoned us. You can now make one wish, and if it is within our power, we will grant it." Next night you can send a PM stating "Night X - Making Wish" In the main message you can choose one of the following:

Wish to resurrect [alias]
Wish to kill [alias or smogon username]
Wish to restore [destroyed item]
Wish to seize [live item]
Wish to change own win condition to [win condition]

Wish to scorch the sky (next day lynch is disregarded)
Wish to light the sky (next night all actions are disregarded)

Wish to become Batman of Batman fame
Wish to become The Joker of Batman fame
Wish to become Neo of The Matrix fame
Wish to become Trinity of The Matrix fame
Wish to become Jesus of The Bible fame

---

Dear user

You are now... Batman!. Billionaire playboy by day, vigilanté crime fighter by night you are as cool as they get.

At night you can send a PM stating "Night X - Turn on the Bat Sonar" The following day a swarm of bats will fly from the Batcave. These bats will stay there all day and leave at the end of the next night. During this day no one can vote to lynch as they will be too busy avoiding the fucking bats. You can only turn on the Bat Sonar twice in the game. Batteries are expensive in Gotham City. Even for a Wayne.

You win if the game ends with the bats present.

---

Dear user

You are now... The Joker!. Wanna know how you got those scars?

At night you can send a PM stating "Night X - Strapping up [user]" You will wire this user with deadly explosives during the night. You can kill this user publically the following day by posting the phrase Why so serious? or any other famous Joker quote in the main topic. You can only use this ability three times in the game.

You win if you introduce a little anarchy to the game. (Kill three users before dying/the game ends)

---

Dear user

You are now... Neo. You were once trapped Thomas Anderson... trapped in the Matrix. A prison for your mind. But not anymore Neo, now you are free.

Only you know the truth... there is no spoon. The rest of the world, and consequently the game, refuses to accept this. You must change this. You must convince each user to post there is no spoon in any topic, at least once, in Mr. Man Land (the main forum).

You win if every user posts there is no spoon before the game ends. Users which died before you became Neo are an exception. They already know there is no God, letting them know about the spoon is rubbing salt in the wound.

---

Dear User

You are now... Trinity.

I know why you're here, user. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, user. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

You know that Agents can come out of nowhere. They take the body of an innocent, turning them into a gravity defying killing machine. These innocents are your enemy.

During the night you can send a PM stating "Night X - Dodge this [user]" This user will fail to dodge a bullet from your gun during the night.

You win if you kill all NPCs before the game ends. If you kill any non-NPC you will lose.

---

Dear user

You are now... Jesus The immaculate conception. The son of a virgin mother. Heh.

You want everyone to believe you are the son of God, hell, maybe you believe it yourself. If your death cult is gonna spread though you will need some help.

You win if twelve different users, apart from yourself, claim to be Peter, Andrew, James son of Zebedee, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James son of Alphaeus, Thaddeus, Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot. Each of the twelve users must claim to be a different disciple. They must post something along the lines of I am Peter, disciple of the lord Jesus Christ! You cannot ask them to do this in public. All twelve users must do this in one day topic. You win if whoever claimed Judas kills you before the game ends. If there are less than twelve users alive and you wished to become Jesus then hey, you are fucked!

So could you change your win condition to 'You win if you idle for one night' or something easy like that?
Also what was 13's powers if moot and Tangethief died?
And could Zarbon's power be used in conjunction with 19's silence to kill someone?

So could you change your win condition to 'You win if you idle for one night' or something easy like that?
Also what was 13's powers if moot and Tangethief died?
And could Zarbon's power be used in conjunction with 19's silence to kill someone?
I think 13 got 3 one shot kills iirc and no we couldnt do that =(

You could have changed your win condition to something like 'you win' if you liked. You win, no matter what.

Nah it said in my role pm that if the target couldn't post then it wouldn't count. Being able to tell other people that you were forced to post whever (even privately) made my role largely useless :(

Shiney you could have killed Hercule, Goten, Master Roshi, Android #16 and the Saibaman by making them post something which broke/didnt fulfil their posting restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)