The Ultimate Dodgeball Championship: The Road to the Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion

Its finally time, here are the matchups!

Match #1

The Gentlemen
- aamto
- CaptKirby
- dak
- Thunda

VS

Team Crap
- Flounder
- Shade
- Sikh Assassin
- Stoo
- Thorns

Match #2

Team RoyalBlue
- Blue Kirby
- Kumar
- moi
- moot
- Twash

VS

Team SteelBlue
- billymills
- gmax
- GTS
- Kannon
- tennisace

Match #3

Team QuickSilver
- Annhialator Zero
- Chris is me
- Katherine
- Seven Deadly Sins
- Veedrock

VS

Not Retarded Because We Have A Canadian On Our Team
- Jackal
- Lesm46
- Shiv
- Sonuis
- zerowing

Match #4

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)Black
- Misaki-chi
- Phantasia
- pookar
- Jedil
- latinoheat

VS

Team RARW
- demon238
- Imran
- LightWolf
- porygon3
- RB Golbat

For the first turn, you have two days to PM us with your action. After that, the time limit will be of one day.

Matches #1 and #2 have to PM Shiv by 6:00 PM Saturday March 14 SGT (GMT +8).

Matches #3 and #4 have to PM AvatarST by 6:00 PM Saturday March 14 SGT (GMT +8).

For a list of rules check out this thread.

Let the games begin!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
i let whoever was online pick it.

also people were asking me what happens if they have to go away for a couple of days. if this happens, ill accept your action from one of your teammates too.

actually i'd suggest that one teammate send in like all actions to be sure each turn. its a team game though, i wont allow it if only one person keeps participating from a team.

also, you can add a custom message you want to be screaming out (in the flavour text) with your action :)

Shiv

mostly harmless
GTS, yeah I'll do that AFTER this turn.

I'm waiting for PM's from these people:

[12:31:25] <@Shiv> - moi
[12:31:40] <@Shiv> - Flounder
[12:31:40] <@Shiv> - Sikh Assassin
[12:31:40] <@Shiv> - Stoo

Uhh, to thorns team, this is a team game, can you guys atleast bother to discuss and plan out your moves rather than everyone pm whatever the fuck they want and more than half of you not even pm?

If any of them is in your team, PM me actions for them.

Update in 6 hours!

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
R1 Predictions. The following will advance.

The Gentlemen
Team RoyalBlue
Not Retarded Because We Have A Canadian On Our Team (Bias)
Team RARW

Match 3

Team Quicksilver vs. Not Retarded Because We Have a Canadian On Our Team

Veedrock and SevenDeadlySins were the first to rush towards a ball to grab one. Soon after, Annhialator Zero and Katherine followed in the same vein; they bounced off Chris is me's shoulders and both landed right next to a ball, and proceeded to pick it up.

Chris seemed to move after this, but...what did he do?

It's impossible to see his moves; they were way too fast.

Without placing too much importance on doing fancy moves, Lesm46 and Sonuis casually picked up the balls that were right next to their feet, and stared coldly at team Quicksilver. zerowing pointed his index finger at them, and uttered just three words. "Bring it on".

GAME STATUS
Team Quicksilver: Annhialator zero (ball), Katherine (ball), Chris is me, Seven Deadly Sins (ball), Veedrock (ball).
Not Retarded Because We Have a Canadian On Our Team: Jackal, Lesm46 (ball), Shiv, Sonuis (ball), zerowing.

There are 0 free balls on team quicksilver's side. There are 2 free balls on Not Retarded Beacuse We Have a Canadian On Our Team's side.

Match 4

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black vs. Team RARW

Without much hesitation and hunger in their eyes, Misaki-chi, Jedil and Phantasia rushed towards a ball. latinoheat followed them...or did he? He seemed to stand there dumbfounded, petrified, like he'd been spit on by Gmax himself.

"Come on, aren't you gonna pick up as well?", said Misaki-chi. With this, latinoheat seemed to respond. "Ah yeah...my bad". He kicked a ball towards the wall and caught it with one hand as it bounced back.

Suddenly, a voice is heard from the other side of the court. Lightwolf shouted "Team RARW...assemble! Do your work!".

"demon238!", "Imran!", "porygon3!". Team RARW were putting on quite a show, as they all headed towards a ball doing a cartwheel.

"RARW!"...said RB-Golbat, trying to follow their moves, but landing on his ass instead. Well, at least he picked up a ball, too.

GAME STATUS
Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black: Misaki-chi (ball), Phantasia (ball), pookar, Jedil (ball), latinoheat (ball).
Team RARW: demon238 (ball), Imran (ball), Lightwolf, porygon3 (ball), RB-Golbat (ball).

There are 0 free balls on both sides.

Shiv

mostly harmless
Match 1

The Gentlemen vs. Team Crap

As The Gentlemen walk into the court, they see only 2 of Team Crap's players present. Could the self-proclaimed "Crappiest Team Ever" be so crap that they don't know this is a team sport?

As Shade and Thorns look on, it doesn't seem like their teammates are appearing anytime soon. While they wait, Shade, AvatarST and Thunda each pick up a ball.

Hours pass, and the match start time is already 10 hours past when suddenly a noise is heard from the broom closet. Inside, Flounder, Sikh Assassin and Stoo have been having a disgusting orgy with the most disgusting stuff you'll ever have seen. 2girls1cup doesn't hold a candle to this. Lets just say that we now know why they picked the name "Team Crap".

It seems like they didn't care at all about this game and their teammates didn't care enough to send in actions for them either or even try to collaborate in between themselves.

GAME STATUS :: Turn 1
The Gentlemen: aamto, AvatarST (ball), CaptKirby, dak, Thunda (ball).
Team Crap: Shade (ball), Thorns.

There are 2 free balls on The Gentlemen's side. There are 3 free balls on Team Crap's side.

Its now turn 2. Send in your PM's ASAP. Deadline is a day from this post.

Match 2

Team RoyalBlue vs. Team SteelBlue

Enter Team RoyalBlue - their smiles always present and their navy-blue shirts gleaming. Each member features a golden, royal crown on their heads, as if to indicate they were dispensers of some truly royal beatings.
Similarly, Team SteelBlue sport mettalic-blue clothes, and a steel ball as the team logo. Each one of them carrying a steel weapon, until a very furious Shiv told them that damaging objects were not allowed. Kannon put down a cannon of his own, reluctantly.

The game starts! Oh, what fine tactics will both teams use and enhance through the game? Which team will drop sweaty but victorious tears of happiness by the end?

Here come BlueKirby, moi and Twash - their deep blue trainers ablaze, their determination soaring high. Each picks up a ball. Their crowns all seemed to shine in ressonance.
On the other field, gmax, Kannon and tennisace also feel the need to pick up balls, fire in their eyes and ferocious strength in their hearts.

GAME STATUS :: Turn 1
Team RoyalBlue: BlueKirby(ball), Kumar, moi(ball), moot, Twash(ball).
Team SteelBlue: billymills, gmax(ball), Max, Kanon(ball), tennisace(ball).

There is 1 free balls on Team RoyalBlue's side. There is 1 free balls on Team SteelBlue's side as well.

Its now turn 2. Send in your PM's to Shiv ASAP. Deadline is a day from this post.

Shiv

mostly harmless
feel free to add fun custom messages while throwing!

edit:

max has been subbed in for gts who gave him his spot since he thought max was better. good man gts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)