TMR - The MSPaint Reject

Request completed.

Riolu gets Mewtwo's arm behind its back, and goes in with a Shadow Claw (Warning: may require excessive amounts of imagination or a refusal to accept any sort of reality).

MM, you know I've got exams, so yours will have to wait a wee while.

You sir, amaze me.
Excellent.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My exams are tomorrow, so I should be able to complete most of the requests in the following days. I have, however, and despite still trying to improve my Smog entry, finished the oldest request.

After trying for ages to find out what Dragonball Z was, I gave up and initiated a sort of quasi-matrix running scene (which messed up badly). I also rediscovered an old hatred of drawing Lucario. I learned some interesting things while doing this one: Hitmonlee is exactly 1 foot taller than Lucario, and Lucario itself is 3'11" - which is about the size of an average 8-year old. And Hitmonlee had two left feet in RBY (I am honestly not making this up).

I'm still taking requests, you just may have to wait a while to see them completed. Oh, and I have a scanner now, so I may do pencil drawings occasionally.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My exams are finished, and I've also finished the next request.

Gyarados was a pain to draw, and this guy was a pain to upload, being much bigger than the others. I have a few more drawings planned before the next request. But, back on the artwork, I'm also sorry that I got the proportions wrong; Gyarados should be a wee bit bigger than this.

Still, hope you like it, and I'm still taking requests.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Another obligatory picture that nobody really likes.

Yanmega takes on Infernape (and is using Air Slash, if you hadn't already noticed).

Also, I have a wee problem; I'm running out of bugs that can take on Fire and Flying-types. Of the bugs I have left, Armaldo can take on both with Stone Edge and Masquerain has Ice Beam for Flying-types and Hydro Pump for Fire-types. These two are, of course, aside from Ninjask and perhaps Venomoth, the only really competitively viable bugs out there.

What I really want are some suggestions for these last 'Bug Beatings'. There are too many Fire/Flyings out there for all of them to bomb out and I'd like some ideas on which ones.

Also, I'll be starting Dogfish's request shortly.

Feel free to care about this artwork.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
I Really like the yanmega. but the infernape needs some work

also could i request pidgey vs blastoise and charizard

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have to say, bugmaniacbob, I really like your drawings. They have a lot of charm and are actually very well drawn. If you're looking for more bugs to draw, how about Shuckle beating a Moltres (with Encore and Toxic, or, of course, 5HKOing with Rock Slide), Parasect Sporing a Kyogre, or Shedinja Shadow Sneaking something?

These are actually amazing!

Once my avatar is finished you should post the final copy here too, because it will look even more awesome. Good Job.

Cool Points because Scyther is my favorite Pokemon as well (from advanced and earlier gens).

Edit; You could do "Scyther Aerial Aceing Blaziken", thats a bug that takes on a Fire Type!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
I Really like the yanmega. but the infernape needs some work

also could i request pidgey vs blastoise and charizard
You can, but I dislike doing the same pokemon more than once. Not saying I won't do them or anything, but... that's a very interesting request, if I do say so myself. I'll note it down.

I have to say, bugmaniacbob, I really like your drawings. They have a lot of charm and are actually very well drawn. If you're looking for more bugs to draw, how about Shuckle beating a Moltres (with Encore and Toxic, or, of course, 5HKOing with Rock Slide), Parasect Sporing a Kyogre, or Shedinja Shadow Sneaking something?
Thanks! And also, thanks for reminding me about those bugs, I guess there is more to do than I thought.
Also, were you the one who rated my thread? If so, thanks again!

These are actually amazing!

Once my avatar is finished you should post the final copy here too, because it will look even more awesome. Good Job.

Cool Points because Scyther is my favorite Pokemon as well (from advanced and earlier gens).

Edit; You could do "Scyther Aerial Aceing Blaziken", thats a bug that takes on a Fire Type!
Thanks. I could do Scyther and Blaziken, but I've already done both of them (albeit, separately). I'll do it when I run out of other options, most likely.

Also, I'm still working on your avvy, none of the fonts I'm using seem to be working.

I'm loving the Yanmega!

Can't wait to see my request (Thanks in advance).
Wait no longer.

Wurmple's got hold of Moltres, and is being dragged along the ground (dust cloud, see?) I tried shadows in this one, but Moltres's flames presented a problem (still, the game sprite doesn't care about them, so...)

Hope you like it!

If you're still taking requests, I'd like to see Hariyama using Focus Punch on Tyranitar.
Done Tyranitar.

: (

Haven't tried Hariyama.

: )

I'll stick your request down ASAP.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
I've done Objection's request first, chiefly because my brain decided it needed more than one picture in it:

Yeah, I got lazy on the last picture and used my old Tyranitar picture from Shelcario's request.
Also, I'll be away from the internet for a few weeks (ie. until mid-April) so I'll try to finish all the current requests in the time I have before leaving, but bear with me if I can't quite finish in time.

Mr. Maniacbob, I love yor buggy beatdowns. I'm never going to see bug Pokemon the same way again. O_O

I know you said you won't be able to take any more requests for a while, but when you get back...You'd be my hero if you could draw a Combusken beating the living snot out of a Luxray.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
These are really cool.

If you don't mind, could you do Tyranitar Stone Edging Lucario?
Everybody seems to want drawings of Tyranitar.

I'll try to start it before I go on holiday, if not you'll have to wait a bit.

Just a comment on the animation, the Focus Punch looks too plain. Put on an impact symbol where Hariyama's fist makes contact with Tyranitar. Like...
this.
The main reason I didn't do that was probably because by that time it was nearly midnight and I was rapidly losing the will to shade Hariyama, but also because I didn't think that the impact symbol on Heracross went very well. However, if you think it looked good, I'll see what I can do about it.

Mr. Maniacbob, I love yor buggy beatdowns. I'm never going to see bug Pokemon the same way again. O_O

I know you said you won't be able to take any more requests for a while, but when you get back...You'd be my hero if you could draw a Combusken beating the living snot out of a Luxray.
Just so you know, my first name's not 'bug'.

I'll ink down your request, but like I said, you'll have to wait a bit.

That is pretty sweet, albeit a little choppy, and I'm not sure why Tyranitar would use Fire Punch on Hariyama, but the first and third pictures were awesome.
It probably used Fire Punch because it didn't have anything else to hit it with (assume Guts variant) and Stone Edge is a little too ambiguous in how it works for my taste. And yeah, the second one didn't come out quite right...

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Alright, this is going to be the last update for a while; I'll be leaving the country tomorrow.

Here's brutal satyr's request. I got bored on Alakazam and stuck in my Smog logo design. And yes, it's usng X-Scissor. Or about to.

Speaking of the Smog, here's my final 'submission':

Yay for that. Mordock's request is also done:

Pretty long, as you can see; might as well use it as a banner, if I ever get a Trade thread. A Blastoise and a Charizard have both taken an annoyance to a Pidgey and are attempting to swat it (with unfortunate consequences). I was thinking of Pidgey using Mirror Move for the same effect, but I didn't really want to change game mechanics for the drawing. And, alas, I got lazy and used my old Charizard pic for this.

And, last but not least, my most recent bug beating:

An uncomfortably cold feeling in the chest (or equivalent...) for Drifblim, courtesy of Masquerain, the only bug to learn Ice Beam (and Hydro Pump).

And, just so you know, I've gone through my options and found at least another 11 bug drawings that I can do, as well as 4 in reserve.

That's all, and I hope this thread isn't deleted by mid-April. Hope you like them.

EDIT: Nearly forgot. HeYsUp's finished avatar for the Little Cup Forums:

Oh, and the OP is updated with everything (some of the pictures had expired on my computer, so I re-uploaded most of them).

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Wow, I utterly forgot about the thread. Apologies.

Could I see a pic of regice freezing suicune? or would it be too hard...
Could you do a vaporeon fighting and beating a blissey(or snorlax)
OK to both.

New Artwork:

Armaldo vs. Togekiss, latest addition to Bug Beatings.

My contribution to CAP8, the Electric/Dragon that is probably going to be 'somewhat defensive'. Dragon because, well, it looks like a dragon, and Electric because it's yellow. And covered in lightning bolts. It was completely ignored in the Art Submissions thread, hopefully I'll get some advice here.

I'm hoping to start Fuzzberry's request next, since I've drawn too many Tyranitars recently.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Scribbles.

Oh, so many possibilities for this request. I actually enjoyed just sitting down and thinking about it, but whatever, this is the one I drew, and yes, Combusken is biting Luxor's tail. If you want me to do another involving actual fisticuffs, just let me know.

Also... Shuckle used Rock Slide!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)