Smogon Tour - Season 7 Finals - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
deserved to win all 3 games but got absolutely totally bullshitted in ou and uu, including shoddy literally giving the ou match away

go loki

I won 4:0 in OU, sorry for that weird thing...
I lost (forgot the result, 0:2?) in Ubers, gg
I won 1:0 in UU, sorry for the hax. :(

I wish I could say something synthesising, but I'm not able to because of my English D:

//edit:
He was something stupid written, i forgot something, sorry...

//edit2:
Lol, i heard you were laughing about "syntehsising" :D, i dont know the word... something "reconstructive?" or something like that...? lol looked it up in a dictonary

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
guaranteed win was taken away by two consecutive full paras followed by a crit, then i set up a scizor sweep anyway but shoddy decided to pick my next move for me while i was trying to type something in the chat tab (it wasn't bullet punch which was the last move used). it wasn't even a case of cancelling the move too late, i really don't know what happened. oh well!

Yeah that's basically bullshit. I would really say to have the match replayed but they probably won't even let you do that. I still think Gouki is the better player as it stands.

Picking Loki to rip Flax to shreds and show everyone how good he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)