Platinum/HG/SS Battle Frontier and DP Battle Tower Records

For the Battle Hall, will the same set of Pokemon be used in both singles and doubles, or is there a set of pokemon the computer can use for singles and then a different set for doubles?

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Platinum Battle Arcade Single Record: 44 wins

Team:
Staraptor
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 30-31 atk and spe
EV spread: 252 atk and spe
Moveset:
~ Brave Bird
~ Close Combat
~ Return
~ Heat Wave

Empoleon - Reign
Nature: Timid
IVs: dunno
EV spread: dunno
Moveset:
~ Surf
~ Drill Peck
~ Ice Beam
~ Aqua jet

Torterra - Krakoa
Nature: Quirky
IVs: dunno
EV spread: dunno
Moveset:
~ Razor Leaf
~ Earthquake
~ Crunch
~ Synthesis

just wanted to try out the battle arcade.

used my staraptor which i was using in the battle hall (heat wave was for scizor and forretress), he usually brave birds, sweeping as long as i can. if i dont think i can ohko ill use return (only on the first pokemon when intimidate is only effected). close combat is only for those that are 4x weak to fighting.

reign comes in as cleanup, aquajet is good for picking off those that staraptor couldnt kill. otherwise he has good resists that were often useful, especially when facing bulky waters (i eneded up koing most stuff with drill peck, i think my ev's have a physical bias).

krakoa is my back up, he didnt see much use. only used synthesis once during the run, i favor the offensive game.

as for the arcade aspect itself, i favored inflicting status moves and hp lowering for the opponent, and lvl ups for myself. i guess this is what caused my loss (also blaming family guy for being distracting) when i mischose the battle to take place in the fog :/ jynx swept me, critical hit ice beam, focus blast, critical hit ice beam. easy enough sweep when the opponent cant hit you.

id like to give my props to a few pokemon i encountered, the dd mence who got cocky while i slept, dd curse tar, rest talk fissure sheer cold walrein,
and that retarded trick room hypnosis dreameater bronzong for being nice enough to leave krakoa at 8hp before dieing to crunch.

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
For the Battle Hall, will the same set of Pokemon be used in both singles and doubles, or is there a set of pokemon the computer can use for singles and then a different set for doubles?
Same set of Pokemon used for Singles and Doubles.

Ugh, my Battle Hall record just ended at 112 to damned Whiscash.

I was using Garchomp@Focus Sash, and go for the Outrage. It survives with a small block of red HP and brings me down to 1HP with Blizzard, 'Yay I finished all 10 water types!'

OH WAIT OUTRAGE DOESN'T HAVE 100% ACCURACY
:/

I was thinking of using Choice Band 'Chomp, which may have won be the battle but I didn't have any Choice Bands on my Platinum cart. I was using Chesto until I beat Argenta the first time (Helped me win against her Poliwrath who survived Outrage, and tried using Hypnosis).

What do you guys think, which is the better option for Garchomp? Focus Sash or Choice Band?

If anybody cares the order I it in was:

Bug -> Grass -> Poison -> Rock -> Fire -> Electric -> Dragon -> Ice -> Dark -> Ground -> Steel / Water (up to Steel4, and lost to Water10)

I had the mindset of getting the print asap, so I went for things Garchomp could hit SE and not be bothered by (Which is about 6 types lol). I then thought it might have been easier to eliminate the types he would have difficulty with, so I took down Dragon and Ice asap (Which was also easy, except for Dewgong who survived Outrage but Focus Sash saved my life). I wanted to get rid of any STAB ice attacks and the ones that came to my mind first were Weavile and Mamoswine, so I took those 2 types down (Ugh, Gastrodon was a bitch... Had to fight it twice and it carries Blizzard).

I think when I start my second streak I am going to go backwards, and take down Dragon / Ice / Ground / Water first and then some random neutral types (Flying / Normal / etc) and finally sweep to 170 and get my color print!

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well, I had been playing around on the Battle Arcade Single Battle Mode and just started winning, and ended up with 77 wins.

Starmie
Nature: Timid
EV's: 4 HP/252 Special Attack/252 Speed

Surf
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Is there anything to say? Starmie is a nice, fast Pokemon with great type coverage, dealing with a lot of things that show up.

Garchomp
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 4 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed

Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Aerial Ace

Another Pokemon Jumpman used with Starmie that I still love, Outrage is amazing along with Earthquake, getting STAB and hitting most things neutrally. Fire Fang is for those Bronzong and Skarmory like usual, and Aerial Ace for the Double Teamers, though they're less common now in Platinum.

Scizor
Nature: Brave
EV's: 252 HP/252 Attack/4 Speed

Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Roost
Superpower

I had a lot of fun using Scizor, Platinum giving it Bullet Punch to play with was truly a gift. It usually found something to set up on, like normal-types without a fire move or most psychic-types, and then swept with a boosted Bullet Punch. Superpower doesn't get priority but is actually more powerful than Bullet Punch and hits things like Steels much harder.

The streak sadly ended when I ran up against a team which got a 3 level boost. Starmie still outsped and took Gengar out in one hit, but the opponent's Scizor took it out with Night Slash. Garchomp came in, using Fire Fang to finish that up. At this point I'm hoping Tentacruel isn't a timid one with Ice Beam, but no luck, and Garchomp went down. Scizor didn't have any answer to Tentacruel, who got the easy 2KO while Bullet Punch barely touched it.

Well, now I get to use the other places to hope to get a streak going, but I'm definitely coming back to this place again, I really like this facility.

Team Rocket Elite

OH WAIT OUTRAGE DOESN'T HAVE 100% ACCURACY
:/

Actually Outrage has 100% accuracy. That Whiscash just happened to be holding Lax Incense.

What do you guys think, which is the better option for Garchomp? Focus Sash or Choice Band?

I think the Focus Sash saved my Garchomp at least 10 times during my 190 streak. CB still wouldn't give enough people to OHKO some threats or the threat is also holding a Focus Sash.

In terms of order, I'd suggest Ice and Dark first. Weavile is pretty much game over for Garchomp and if you are going to lose, lose early so you can start a new streak sooner.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
TRE have you tried to explode in the hall? who would get the win? yeah focus sash, ice punch AND ice shard weavile is inpenetrable for chomp

Team Rocket Elite

If you explode, you lose. I'm not sure what happens if the opponent Ditto Transforms into you and explodes. None of the CPU Pokemon seem to normally carry Explosion or Selfdestruct.

Garchomp's best bet against Weavile is probably Swagger. You need Weavile to not Freeze you solid on turn 1(or it does and you defrost immediately), get hit bit Swagger than hit itself in confusion. That's something like a 42% chance of victory. Not exactly favorable odds but it's better than just getting killed.

Hmm, I'm noticing everyone is using a physical sweeper for the Battle Hall. However I think this is not as efficient as a special sweeper because they get affected by Intimidate.

Wouldn't a Latios do better in the Battle Hall than a Salamence/Garchomp (who are 4x weak to ice!)

Peterko

Never give up!
basically you should run a short theorymon through the moveset list (the special battle hall one) and see what your pokémon will have trouble with and prepare for the particular pokémon type .... whether physical or special based pokémon to use is too general and can´t be answered just like that

also I am working on editing TRE´s list and making a type: pokémon list
154/477 done

peterko,i think the main reason people run physical is because then they are not completely walled by 1 pokmon i.e blissey.

I think a mixed sweeper would be the most effective in the Battle hall though i still need to theorymon a few.

Peterko

Never give up!
come on...have you seen the blissey moveset?
H419 | Blissey | Sassy | Lum Berry | Return | Softboiled | Fire Blast | Minimize | Def/SpD

next time PLEASE research before posting nonsense...example specs latios psychic is a 5 OHKO (67-81 dmg / 330 HP) while blissey can´t scratch you, or just use toxic

EDIT: sorry didn´t mean to attack you I respect your opinion I am just hungry right now lol

H419 | Blissey | Sassy | Lum Berry | Return | Softboiled | Fire Blast | Minimize | Def/SpD
5ko.It can simply pp stall you with softboiled while you sruggle to death in the procees it can use mininmize so you start missing.we all know how haxy the bt can be.i mean its a possibility.
I dont think what i wrote was nonesense :/

Peterko

Never give up!
Important Notice: on rank 10 you will face only pokémon H271 - 477, I´ve added a line into each group separating the rank 10 pokémon from the rest...this should help you theorymon and achieve higher streaks more effectively

BATTLE HALL TYPES and POKÉMON

Fire
H2 | Charmander | Lonely | Charcoal | Slash | Fire Fang | Swords Dance | Flamethrower | Atk/Spd
H17 | Vulpix | Modest | Charcoal | Fire Blast | Quick Attack | Double Team | Swift | Spd/SpA
H52 | Cyndaquil | Hasty | Charcoal | Overheat | Quick Attack | Flare Blitz | SmokeScreen | Atk/Spd
H73 | Slugma | Hasty | Charcoal | Heat Wave | Acid Armor | Amnesia | Facade | Spd/SpA
H77 | Houndour | Hasty | BlackGlasses | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Nasty Plot | Sucker Punch | Spd/SpA
H84 | Torchic | Hasty | Charcoal | Flamethrower | Quick Attack | Slash | Swords Dance | Atk/Spd
H111 | Numel | Mild | Charcoal | Heat Wave | Earth Power | Amnesia | Dig | Spd/SpA
H129 | Chimchar | Mild | Charcoal | Rock Climb | Nasty Plot | Flame Wheel | Swords Dance | Atk/SpA
H156 | Charmeleon | Hasty | Charcoal | Will-O-Wisp | Flare Blitz | Protect | Slash | Atk/Spd
H169 | Growlithe | Adamant | Charcoal | Flare Blitz | Return | Will-O-Wisp | Flame Wheel | Atk/Spd
H175 | Ponyta | Jolly | Charcoal | Tail Whip | Flare Blitz | Will-O-Wisp | Return | Atk/Spd
H190 | Quilava | Timid | Charcoal | Will-O-Wisp | Eruption | Swift | SmokeScreen | Spd/SpA
H211 | Magcargo | Sassy | Charcoal | AncientPower | Light Screen | Recover | Flamethrower | HP/SpD
H214 | Magby | Jolly | Charcoal | Fire Punch | Will-O-Wisp | Confuse Ray | Return | Atk/Spd
H217 | Combusken | Jolly | Charcoal | Sky Uppercut | Fire Punch | Will-O-Wisp | Bulk Up | Atk/Spd
H252 | Monferno | Adamant | Charcoal | Flare Blitz | Close Combat | Mach Punch | Will-O-Wisp | Atk/Spd
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H302 | Magmar | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Fire Punch | Iron Tail | Brick Break | Thief | Atk/Spd
H332 | Camerupt | Modest | Power Herb | Eruption | Earth Power | AncientPower | SolarBeam | SpA/SpD
H333 | Torkoal | Quiet | White Herb | Overheat | Body Slam | Earth Power | Stone Edge | Atk/SpA
H377 | Ninetales | Mild | White Herb | Will-O-Wisp | Confuse Ray | Quick Attack | Overheat | Spd/SpA
H379 | Arcanine | Adamant | Razor Claw | ExtremeSpeed | Flare Blitz | Facade | Will-O-Wisp | Atk/Spd
H383 | Rapidash | Lonely | Razor Fang | Flare Blitz | Quick Attack | Stomp | Overheat | Atk/SpA
H395 | Flareon | Mild | Expert Belt | Lava Plume | Quick Attack | Protect | Will-O-Wisp | SpA
H400 | Moltres | Modest | Razor Claw | Fire Blast | Air Cutter | Sky Attack | Roost | Def/SpA
H403 | Typhlosion | Timid | White Herb | Eruption | Quick Attack | Overheat | Swift | Spd/SpA
H415 | Houndoom | Mild | Choice Scarf | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Crunch | Fire Fang | Atk/SpA
H421 | Entei | Rash | Quick Claw | Eruption | Rock Climb | Flamethrower | Fire Fang | Spd/SpA
H425 | Blaziken | Lonely | Liechi Berry | Blaze Kick | Sky Uppercut | Focus Blast | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H444 | Infernape | Adamant | Life Orb | Close Combat | Flare Blitz | Mach Punch | Fake Out | Atk/Spd
H460 | Magmortar | Mild | Lax Incense | Fire Blast | Hyper Beam | SmokeScreen | Protect | Spd/SpA
H474 | Heatran | Modest | Focus Band | Magma Storm | Flash Cannon | Lava Plume | Metal Sound | SpA/SpD
H476 | Charizard | Quiet | Focus Sash | Will-O-Wisp | Air Slash | Protect | Blast Burn | Atk/SpA

Water
H3 | Squirtle | Adamant | Mystic Water | Facade | Aqua Tail | Iron Defense | Aqua Jet | HP/Atk
H25 | Psyduck | Mild | Mystic Water | Hydro Pump | Fury Swipes | Amnesia | Brine | Atk/SpA
H27 | Poliwag | Hasty | Mystic Water | Waterfall | Return | BubbleBeam | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H31 | Tentacool | Mild | Mystic Water | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Barrier | Brine | Atk/SpA
H33 | Slowpoke | Sassy | TwistedSpoon | Zen Headbutt | Aqua Tail | Amnesia | Brine | Atk/SpD
H36 | Seel | Jolly | Mystic Water | Waterfall | Headbutt | Aqua Jet | Aqua Ring | Atk/Spd
H38 | Shellder | Sassy | Mystic Water | Clamp | Brine | Take Down | Iron Defense | SpA/SpD
H41 | Krabby | Naughty | Mystic Water | Crabhammer | Slam | Swords Dance | Brine | Atk/Spd
H45 | Horsea | Jolly | Mystic Water | Waterfall | Rain Dance | Dragon Dance | Return | Atk/Spd
H46 | Goldeen | Jolly | Mystic Water | Waterfall | Fury Attack | Agility | Rain Dance | Atk/Spd
H47 | Magikarp | Jolly | Scope Lens | Tackle | Flail | Bounce | | Atk/Spd
H53 | Totodile | Lonely | Mystic Water | Aqua Tail | Slash | Scary Face | Brine | Atk/Spd
H58 | Chinchou | Modest | Mystic Water | Discharge | Brine | Amnesia | Aqua Ring | Spd/SpA
H65 | Marill | Lonely | Mystic Water | Aqua Tail | BubbleBeam | Double-Edge | Aqua Ring | Atk/Spd
H68 | Wooper | Gentle | Mystic Water | Aqua Tail | Surf | Amnesia | Mud Shot | Atk/SpD
H75 | Remoraid | Timid | Mystic Water | Octazooka | Hyper Beam | Focus Energy | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H85 | Mudkip | Brave | Mystic Water | Waterfall | Facade | Strength | Curse | Atk/SpD
H91 | Lotad | Hasty | Miracle Seed | Energy Ball | BubbleBeam | Razor Leaf | Rain Dance | Spd/SpA
H94 | Wingull | Timid | Sharp Beak | Brine | Air Slash | Aqua Ring | Agility | HP/Spd
H97 | Surskit | Mild | SilverPowder | Signal Beam | BubbleBeam | Agility | Bug Bite | Spd/SpA
H110 | Carvanha | Adamant | Mystic Water | Crunch | Aqua Jet | Screech | Waterfall | Atk/Spd
H116 | Barboach | Mild | Mystic Water | Earth Power | Aqua Tail | Amnesia | Hydro Pump | Spd/SpA
H117 | Corphish | Jolly | Mystic Water | Crabhammer | Swords Dance | Strength | Iron Defense | Atk/Spd
H119 | Feebas | Adamant | Mystic Water | Waterfall | Facade | Tickle | Flail | Atk/Spd
H124 | Spheal | Rash | NeverMeltIce | Blizzard | Ice Ball | Waterfall | Hail | Spd/SpA
H125 | Luvdisc | Lonely | Mystic Water | Aqua Ring | Dive | Return | Brine | Atk/Spd
H130 | Piplup | Mild | Mystic Water | Hydro Pump | Growl | Brine | Facade | Spd/SpA
H138 | Buizel | Hasty | Mystic Water | Aqua Jet | Swift | Agility | Waterfall | Atk/Spd
H140 | Shellos | Gentle | Mystic Water | Brine | Facade | Amnesia | Recover | HP/SpD
H153 | Finneon | Gentle | Mystic Water | Aqua Ring | Brine | Return | Dive | HP/SpD
H157 | Wartortle | Calm | Mystic Water | Water Pulse | Protect | Aqua Ring | Facade | Def/SpD
H170 | Poliwhirl | Lonely | Mystic Water | Waterfall | Body Slam | BubbleBeam | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H184 | Staryu | Modest | Mystic Water | Water Pulse | Swift | Light Screen | Cosmic Power | Spd/SpA
H186 | Omanyte | Rash | Hard Stone | AncientPower | Water Pulse | Iron Defense | Brine | HP/SpA
H187 | Kabuto | Jolly | Hard Stone | Waterfall | Rock Slide | Confuse Ray | Rock Tomb | Atk/Spd
H191 | Croconaw | Adamant | Mystic Water | Aqua Tail | Mud Sport | Slash | Scary Face | Atk/Spd
H197 | Azumarill | Gentle | Mystic Water | Water Pulse | Aqua Ring | Return | Light Screen | HP/SpD
H203 | Quagsire | Modest | Mystic Water | Earth Power | Muddy Water | Yawn | Endure | Def/SpA
H209 | Qwilfish | Careful | Mystic Water | Poison Jab | Dive | Stockpile | Minimize | Def/SpD
H212 | Corsola | Modest | Mystic Water | Power Gem | Brine | Amnesia | Aqua Ring | HP/SpA
H218 | Marshtomp | Mild | Mystic Water | Muddy Water | Earth Power | Dive | Dig | SpA/SpD
H223 | Lombre | Bold | Mystic Water | Rain Dance | Giga Drain | Water Pulse | Leech Seed | Def/SpA
H226 | Pelipper | Timid | Sharp Beak | Air Slash | Water Pulse | Aqua Ring | Hydro Pump | Spd/SpA
H240 | Wailmer | Modest | Mystic Water | Water Spout | Sleep Talk | Body Slam | Rest | HP/SpA
H247 | Sealeo | Modest | NeverMeltIce | Blizzard | Waterfall | Rest | Snore | HP/SpA
H248 | Clamperl | Gentle | Mystic Water | Mud Sport | Aqua Ring | Dive | Body Slam | HP/SpD
H253 | Prinplup | Hasty | Mystic Water | Swagger | Brine | Facade | Aqua Ring | Spd/SpA
H255 | Bibarel | Jolly | Silk Scarf | Super Fang | Waterfall | Yawn | Amnesia | Atk/Spd
H268 | Mantyke | Jolly | Mystic Water | Bounce | Dive | Aqua Ring | Double Team | Atk/Spd
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H284 | Slowbro | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Water Pulse | Psychic | Ice Beam | Flamethrower | HP/SpA
H307 | Lanturn | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Discharge | Brine | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | HP/SpA
H287 | Dewgong | Modest | Chesto Berry | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | Brine | Rest | Def/SpA
H289 | Kingler | Adamant | Focus Sash | Crabhammer | X-Scissor | Superpower | Dig | HP/Atk
H297 | Seadra | Modest | Scope Lens | Dragon Pulse | Hydro Pump | Flash Cannon | Ice Beam | Spd/SpA
H298 | Seaking | Adamant | BrightPowder | Megahorn | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Bounce | Atk/Spd
H304 | Omastar | Modest | Wise Glasses | AncientPower | Hydro Pump | Ice Beam | Earth Power | HP/SpA
H305 | Kabutops | Adamant | Muscle Band | Night Slash | Waterfall | Stone Edge | X-Scissor | HP/Atk
H311 | Slowking | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Water Pulse | Power Gem | Shadow Ball | SpA/SpD
H316 | Octillery | Brave | Scope Lens | Octazooka | Gunk Shot | Rock Blast | Seed Bomb | Atk/SpA
H317 | Mantine | Mild | Expert Belt | Signal Beam | Earthquake | Surf | Aerial Ace | Spd/SpA
H322 | Ludicolo | Modest | Leftovers | Giga Drain | Water Pulse | Rain Dance | Ice Beam | Def/SpA
H331 | Sharpedo | Adamant | Focus Sash | Crunch | Waterfall | Ice Fang | Zen Headbutt | Atk/Spd
H341 | Whiscash | Quiet | Lax Incense | Earth Power | Water Pulse | Future Sight | Blizzard | SpA/SpD
H342 | Crawdaunt | Adamant | Quick Claw | Crunch | Crabhammer | Body Slam | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def
H351 | Huntail | Adamant | Muscle Band | Aqua Tail | Crunch | Body Slam | Bounce | Atk/SpD
H352 | Gorebyss | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | Brine | Signal Beam | Shadow Ball | SpA/SpD
H353 | Relicanth | Brave | Shell Bell | Head Smash | Aqua Tail | Earth Power | Double-Edge | HP/Atk
H358 | Floatzel | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Waterfall | Crunch | Ice Punch | Brick Break | Atk/Spd
H360 | Gastrodon | Modest | Lax Incense | Muddy Water | Earth Power | Blizzard | Sludge Bomb | HP/SpA
H370 | Lumineon | Timid | BrightPowder | Silver Wind | Ominous Wind | Water Pulse | Air Cutter | Spd/SpA
H376 | Blastoise | Quiet | Focus Sash | Yawn | Hydro Cannon | Return | Protect | SpA/SpD
H378 | Golduck | Mild | Petaya Berry | Brine | Aqua Jet | Hydro Pump | Return | Spd/SpA
H380 | Poliwrath | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Focus Blast | Surf | Hypnosis | Vacuum Wave | Def/SpA
H382 | Tentacruel | Adamant | BrightPowder | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Toxic | Dive | Atk/SpD
H385 | Cloyster | Rash | Scope Lens | Ice Beam | Iron Defense | Spike Cannon | Brine | Atk/SpA
H388 | Starmie | Timid | BrightPowder | Hydro Pump | Psychic | Recover | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H392 | Lapras | Modest | Lum Berry | Blizzard | Surf | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/SpA
H393 | Vaporeon | Mild | Expert Belt | Surf | Quick Attack | Aqua Ring | Yawn | HP/SpA
H391 | Gyarados | Lonely | Life Orb | Bounce | Waterfall | Dragon Dance | Brine | Atk/Spd
H404 | Feraligatr | Naive | Salac Berry | Aqua Tail | Slash | Endure | Rain Dance | Atk/Spd
H407 | Politoed | Modest | Lax Incense | Hyper Voice | Surf | Rest | Snore | Spd/SpA
H416 | Kingdra | Modest | Scope Lens | Dragon Pulse | Hydro Pump | Yawn | Brine | Spd/SpA
H422 | Suicune | Bold | Sitrus Berry | Mirror Coat | Facade | Hydro Pump | Reflect | Def/SpD
H426 | Swampert | Quiet | BrightPowder | Muddy Water | Mud Bomb | Substitute | Rest | SpA/SpD
H430 | Wailord | Quiet | BrightPowder | Water Spout | Sleep Talk | Body Slam | Rest | HP/SpA
H433 | Milotic | Quiet | Life Orb | Rest | Sleep Talk | Hydro Pump | Facade | Atk/SpA
H434 | Walrein | Quiet | Icy Rock | Blizzard | Dive | Hail | Brine | HP/SpA
H445 | Empoleon | Mild | Petaya Berry | Flash Cannon | Hydro Pump | Aqua Jet | Yawn | SpA/SpD

Grass
H1 | Bulbasaur | Mild | Miracle Seed | Energy Ball | Sludge Bomb | Charm | Razor Leaf | Spd/SpA
H20 | Oddish | Mild | Miracle Seed | Petal Dance | Razor Leaf | Sludge Bomb | Charm | SpA/SpD
H21 | Paras | Brave | SilverPowder | X-Scissor | Bullet Seed | Screech | Giga Drain | HP/Atk
H30 | Bellsprout | Rash | Miracle Seed | Razor Leaf | Sludge Bomb | Tickle | Energy Ball | Atk/SpA
H43 | Exeggcute | Quiet | Miracle Seed | Leaf Storm | Psychic | Leech Seed | Seed Bomb | HP/SpA
H51 | Chikorita | Quiet | Miracle Seed | Energy Ball | Return | Ingrain | Razor Leaf | HP/SpA
H66 | Hoppip | Hasty | Miracle Seed | Seed Bomb | Bounce | Amnesia | Giga Drain | Atk/Spd
H67 | Sunkern | Jolly | Miracle Seed | Seed Bomb | Sunny Day | Ingrain | Facade | Atk/Spd
H83 | Treecko | Naive | Miracle Seed | Leaf Storm | Crush Claw | Quick Attack | Screech | Atk/Spd
H91 | Lotad | Hasty | Miracle Seed | Energy Ball | BubbleBeam | Razor Leaf | Rain Dance | Spd/SpA
H92 | Seedot | Quiet | Miracle Seed | Seed Bomb | Nasty Plot | Frustration | Energy Ball | SpA/SpD
H98 | Shroomish | Rash | Miracle Seed | Seed Bomb | Headbutt | Charm | Giga Drain | Def/SpA
H114 | Cacnea | Hasty | Miracle Seed | Needle Arm | Sandstorm | Giga Drain | Frustration | Atk/Spd
H128 | Turtwig | Lonely | Miracle Seed | Seed Bomb | Strength | Tickle | Mega Drain | HP/Atk
H135 | Budew | Quiet | Miracle Seed | Razor Leaf | Sludge Bomb | Protect | Energy Ball | SpA/SpD
H139 | Cherubi | Naughty | Miracle Seed | Razor Leaf | Magical Leaf | Tickle | Return | Atk/Spd
H154 | Snover | Brave | NeverMeltIce | Wood Hammer | Avalanche | Ingrain | Giga Drain | HP/Atk
H155 | Ivysaur | Bold | Miracle Seed | Sludge Bomb | Giga Drain | PoisonPowder | Protect | Def/SpD
H166 | Gloom | Modest | Miracle Seed | PoisonPowder | Giga Drain | Energy Ball | Sludge Bomb | Spd/SpA
H167 | Parasect | Hasty | SilverPowder | X-Scissor | Spore | Giga Drain | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H173 | Weepinbell | Modest | Miracle Seed | PoisonPowder | Sludge Bomb | Energy Ball | Synthesis | HP/SpA
H183 | Tangela | Modest | Miracle Seed | Giga Drain | Stun Spore | Energy Ball | Wring Out | Def/SpA
H189 | Bayleef | Adamant | Miracle Seed | Body Slam | Reflect | Ingrain | Seed Bomb | HP/Atk
H199 | Skiploom | Quiet | Miracle Seed | Bounce | PoisonPowder | Sunny Day | SolarBeam | Atk/SpA
H201 | Sunflora | Quiet | Miracle Seed | Sunny Day | SolarBeam | Facade | Leech Seed | HP/SpA
H216 | Grovyle | Jolly | Miracle Seed | Leaf Blade | Crush Claw | Swords Dance | Swagger | Atk/Spd
H223 | Lombre | Bold | Mystic Water | Rain Dance | Giga Drain | Water Pulse | Leech Seed | Def/SpA
H224 | Nuzleaf | Modest | Miracle Seed | Dark Pulse | Nasty Plot | Energy Ball | Swagger | Spd/SpA
H239 | Roselia | Modest | Miracle Seed | Synthesis | Giga Drain | Sludge | Ingrain | Def/SpA
H243 | Lileep | Modest | Hard Stone | Giga Drain | AncientPower | Ingrain | Confuse Ray | Def/SpA
H251 | Grotle | Brave | Miracle Seed | Leaf Storm | Body Slam | Seed Bomb | Leech Seed | Atk/Def
H260 | Wormadam | Quiet | SilverPowder | Leaf Storm | Razor Leaf | Bug Bite | Captivate | Atk/SpA
H277 | Vileplume | Modest | Heat Rock | Sludge Bomb | SolarBeam | Sunny Day | Synthesis | Spd/SpA
H282 | Victreebel | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Grass Knot | Toxic | Worry Seed | HP/SpA
H309 | Bellossom | Brave | Big Root | Leaf Blade | Drain Punch | Stun Spore | Leaf Storm | Atk/Def
H310 | Jumpluff | Adamant | BrightPowder | Seed Bomb | Leech Seed | U-turn | Bounce | Atk/Spd
H322 | Ludicolo | Modest | Leftovers | Giga Drain | Water Pulse | Rain Dance | Ice Beam | Def/SpA
H323 | Shiftry | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Extrasensory | Dark Pulse | Focus Blast | Spd/SpA
H324 | Breloom | Adamant | Expert Belt | Sky Uppercut | Seed Bomb | Stone Edge | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd
H335 | Cacturne | Adamant | Metronome | Sucker Punch | Needle Arm | Drain Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/SpD
H343 | Cradily | Modest | Big Root | AncientPower | Giga Drain | Sludge Bomb | Earth Power | Def/SpA
H348 | Tropius | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Air Slash | Twister | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA
H359 | Cherrim | Naive | Heat Rock | Sunny Day | SolarBeam | Synthesis | Return | Spd/SpA
H369 | Carnivine | Adamant | Leftovers | Power Whip | Crunch | Ingrain | Leech Seed | HP/Atk
H371 | Abomasnow | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Wood Hammer | Avalanche | Brick Break | Iron Tail | HP/Atk
H387 | Exeggutor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Wood Hammer | Zen Headbutt | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk
H402 | Meganium | Quiet | Focus Sash | Energy Ball | Magical Leaf | Body Slam | Counter | HP/SpA
H424 | Sceptile | Naughty | Scope Lens | Leaf Blade | Quick Attack | Leaf Storm | Grass Knot | Atk/Spd
H443 | Torterra | Brave | Lax Incense | Wood Hammer | Mud-Slap | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk
H447 | Roserade | Modest | White Herb | Weather Ball | Leaf Storm | Protect | Toxic | Spd/SpA
H458 | Tangrowth | Lonely | Lax Incense | Wring Out | Grass Knot | Sunny Day | SolarBeam | HP/SpA
H463 | Leafeon | Naughty | Scope Lens | Quick Attack | Leaf Blade | Grass Knot | Razor Leaf | Atk/Spd
H475 | Venusaur | Quiet | Focus Sash | Toxic | Frenzy Plant | Sludge | Protect | Atk/SpA

Electric
H12 | Pikachu | Naughty | Magnet | Thunderbolt | Quick Attack | Charm | Volt Tackle | Atk/Spd
H34 | Magnemite | Rash | Metal Coat | Flash Cannon | Thunder | Metal Sound | Gyro Ball | Def/SpA
H42 | Voltorb | Modest | Magnet | Thunderbolt | Swift | Double Team | Shock Wave | Spd/SpA
H58 | Chinchou | Modest | Mystic Water | Discharge | Brine | Amnesia | Aqua Ring | Spd/SpA
H59 | Pichu | Naive | Magnet | Nasty Plot | Thunderbolt | Shock Wave | Facade | Spd/SpA
H64 | Mareep | Rash | Magnet | Thunder | Take Down | Cotton Spore | Screech | Spd/SpA
H108 | Electrike | Rash | Magnet | Thunder | Swift | Quick Attack | Thunder Fang | Spd/SpA
H134 | Shinx | Naughty | Magnet | Quick Attack | Scary Face | Thunder | Thunder Fang | Atk/SpA
H196 | Flaaffy | Lax | Magnet | Thunder | Body Slam | Reflect | Flash | Def/SpA
H213 | Elekid | Adamant | Magnet | ThunderPunch | Facade | Thunder Wave | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H235 | Plusle | Timid | Magnet | Nasty Plot | Swift | Thunderbolt | Thunder Wave | Spd/SpA
H236 | Minun | Timid | Magnet | Fake Tears | Swift | Thunderbolt | Thunder Wave | Spd/SpA
H257 | Luxio | Adamant | Magnet | Thunder Fang | Quick Attack | Thunder Wave | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H262 | Pachirisu | Modest | Magnet | Super Fang | Swift | Thunder | Thunder Wave | Spd/SpA
H271 | Raichu | Adamant | Muscle Band | ThunderPunch | Brick Break | Iron Tail | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H285 | Magneton | Modest | Scope Lens | Tri Attack | Flash Cannon | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H290 | Electrode | Naive | King's Rock | Swift | Thunderbolt | Rollout | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H301 | Electabuzz | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | ThunderPunch | Iron Tail | Brick Break | Thief | Atk/Spd
H307 | Lanturn | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Discharge | Brine | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | HP/SpA
H329 | Manectric | Modest | Focus Sash | Thunder | Flamethrower | Swift | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H373 | Rotom | Timid | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Swift | Spd/SpA
H394 | Jolteon | Rash | Expert Belt | Discharge | Quick Attack | Double Team | Thunder Wave | Spd/SpA
H399 | Zapdos | Modest | Ganlon Berry | Thunder | Air Cutter | Light Screen | Roost | SpA/SpD
H406 | Ampharos | Quiet | Light Clay | Light Screen | Rest | Thunder | Snore | Def/SpA
H420 | Raikou | Naive | Scope Lens | Thunder | Quick Attack | Reflect | Thunder Fang | Spd/SpA
H446 | Luxray | Naive | King's Rock | Spark | Thunderbolt | Quick Attack | Thunder Wave | Atk/Spd
H455 | Magnezone | Bold | Ganlon Berry | Flash Cannon | Tri Attack | Thunder | Mirror Coat | Def/SpA
H459 | Electivire | Naughty | Life Orb | ThunderPunch | Giga Impact | Discharge | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd

Ice
H74 | Swinub | Quiet | NeverMeltIce | Blizzard | Earth Power | Ice Shard | Curse | Atk/SpA
H76 | Delibird | Adamant | NeverMeltIce | Ice Shard | Double Team | Ice Punch | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H81 | Smoochum | Mild | NeverMeltIce | Blizzard | Psychic | Fake Tears | Ice Punch | Spd/SpA
H123 | Snorunt | Brave | NeverMeltIce | Avalanche | Ice Shard | Frustration | Hail | Atk/Def
H124 | Spheal | Rash | NeverMeltIce | Blizzard | Ice Ball | Waterfall | Hail | Spd/SpA
H154 | Snover | Brave | NeverMeltIce | Wood Hammer | Avalanche | Ingrain | Giga Drain | HP/Atk
H210 | Sneasel | Jolly | BlackGlasses | Ice Shard | Payback | Punishment | Ice Punch | Atk/Spd
H247 | Sealeo | Modest | NeverMeltIce | Blizzard | Waterfall | Rest | Snore | HP/SpA
H287 | Dewgong | Modest | Chesto Berry | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | Brine | Rest | Def/SpA
H300 | Jynx | Timid | BrightPowder | Lovely Kiss | Blizzard | Dream Eater | Energy Ball | Spd/SpA
H315 | Piloswine | Adamant | BrightPowder | Ice Fang | Dig | Body Slam | Hail | Atk/Def
H350 | Glalie | Modest | Lum Berry | Ice Beam | Dark Pulse | Water Pulse | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H371 | Abomasnow | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Wood Hammer | Avalanche | Brick Break | Iron Tail | HP/Atk
H372 | Froslass | Calm | BrightPowder | Hail | Blizzard | Ominous Wind | Psychic | Spd/SpA
H385 | Cloyster | Rash | Scope Lens | Ice Beam | Iron Defense | Spike Cannon | Brine | Atk/SpA
H398 | Articuno | Modest | Apicot Berry | Blizzard | Air Cutter | Reflect | Roost | Def/SpA
H434 | Walrein | Quiet | Icy Rock | Blizzard | Dive | Hail | Brine | HP/SpA
H439 | Regice | Quiet | Sitrus Berry | Blizzard | Avalanche | Hyper Beam | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA
H454 | Weavile | Adamant | Focus Sash | Night Slash | Ice Punch | Ice Shard | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H464 | Glaceon | Rash | Icy Rock | Hail | Blizzard | Ice Shard | Swift | Spd/SpA
H466 | Mamoswine | Modest | Leftovers | Blizzard | Hail | Earth Power | Amnesia | HP/SpA

Dark
H77 | Houndour | Hasty | BlackGlasses | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Nasty Plot | Sucker Punch | Spd/SpA
H86 | Poochyena | Naive | BlackGlasses | Crunch | Dark Pulse | Frustration | Scary Face | Atk/Spd
H110 | Carvanha | Adamant | Mystic Water | Crunch | Aqua Jet | Screech | Waterfall | Atk/Spd
H143 | Stunky | Modest | Poison Barb | Sludge Bomb | Dark Pulse | Scary Face | SmokeScreen | Spd/SpA
H204 | Murkrow | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Confuse Ray | Psycho Shift | Drill Peck | Faint Attack | Atk/Spd
H210 | Sneasel | Jolly | BlackGlasses | Ice Shard | Payback | Punishment | Ice Punch | Atk/Spd
H219 | Mightyena | Jolly | BlackGlasses | Crunch | Frustration | Sand-Attack | Swagger | Atk/Spd
H224 | Nuzleaf | Modest | Miracle Seed | Dark Pulse | Nasty Plot | Energy Ball | Swagger | Spd/SpA
H231 | Sableye | Gentle | Spell Tag | Shadow Claw | Torment | Payback | Double Team | Atk/SpD
H323 | Shiftry | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Extrasensory | Dark Pulse | Focus Blast | Spd/SpA
H331 | Sharpedo | Adamant | Focus Sash | Crunch | Waterfall | Ice Fang | Zen Headbutt | Atk/Spd
H335 | Cacturne | Adamant | Metronome | Sucker Punch | Needle Arm | Drain Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/SpD
H342 | Crawdaunt | Adamant | Quick Claw | Crunch | Crabhammer | Body Slam | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def
H349 | Absol | Jolly | Focus Sash | Psycho Cut | Night Slash | Shadow Claw | Slash | Atk/Spd
H366 | Skuntank | Naughty | Expert Belt | Flamethrower | Poison Jab | Dark Pulse | Iron Tail | Atk/SpA
H367 | Spiritomb | Modest | Petaya Berry | Dark Pulse | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Icy Wind | HP/SpA
H409 | Umbreon | Relaxed | Leftovers | Facade | Sucker Punch | Confuse Ray | Moonlight | Def/SpD
H415 | Houndoom | Mild | Choice Scarf | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Crunch | Fire Fang | Atk/SpA
H423 | Tyranitar | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Crunch | Dark Pulse | AncientPower | Atk/SpA
H448 | Honchkrow | Lonely | Quick Claw | Dark Pulse | Night Slash | Drill Peck | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA
H453 | Drapion | Adamant | Razor Claw | Cross Poison | Night Slash | Slash | Acupressure | Atk/Def
H454 | Weavile | Adamant | Focus Sash | Night Slash | Ice Punch | Ice Shard | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd

Dragon
H50 | Dratini | Jolly | Dragon Fang | Dragon Rush | Dragon Dance | Slam | Dragon Rage | Atk/Spd
H126 | Bagon | Jolly | Dragon Fang | Headbutt | Dragon Dance | Dragon Claw | Dragon Rage | Atk/Spd
H148 | Gible | Adamant | Dragon Fang | Dragon Claw | Dig | Dragon Rage | Scary Face | Atk/Spd
H188 | Dragonair | Jolly | Dragon Fang | Thunder Wave | Dragon Rush | Light Screen | Return | Atk/Spd
H242 | Vibrava | Adamant | Soft Sand | Outrage | Earthquake | Screech | Sandstorm | Atk/Spd
H249 | Shelgon | Adamant | Dragon Fang | Dragon Rush | Double-Edge | Iron Defense | Swagger | Atk/Def
H266 | Gabite | Jolly | Dragon Fang | Sandstorm | Dig | Dragon Claw | Twister | Atk/Spd
H336 | Altaria | Modest | Leftovers | Dragon Pulse | Air Cutter | Flamethrower | Ominous Wind | Spd/SpA
H401 | Dragonite | Adamant | Lum Berry | Roost | Outrage | Aerial Ace | Dragon Dance | Atk/Spd
H416 | Kingdra | Modest | Scope Lens | Dragon Pulse | Hydro Pump | Yawn | Brine | Spd/SpA
H431 | Flygon | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Dragon Pulse | Sandstorm | Roost | Spd/SpA
H436 | Salamence | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Dragon Claw | Aerial Ace | Frustration | Roost | Atk/Spd
H441 | Latias | Modest | Salac Berry | Mist Ball | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD
H442 | Latios | Modest | Salac Berry | Luster Purge | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD
H450 | Garchomp | Adamant | Persim Berry | Outrage | Sandstorm | Dig | Twister | Atk/Spd

Steel
H34 | Magnemite | Rash | Metal Coat | Flash Cannon | Thunder | Metal Sound | Gyro Ball | Def/SpA
H106 | Aron | Adamant | Metal Coat | Iron Head | Iron Defense | Rock Slide | Screech | Atk/Def
H127 | Beldum | Adamant | Metal Coat | Iron Head | Zen Headbutt | Iron Defense | | Atk/Spd
H144 | Bronzor | Quiet | Metal Coat | Flash Cannon | Extrasensory | Iron Defense | Gyro Ball | Def/SpA
H232 | Mawile | Impish | Metal Coat | Iron Head | Strength | Sandstorm | Tickle | Atk/Def
H233 | Lairon | Impish | Metal Coat | Metal Burst | Iron Tail | Stone Edge | Iron Defense | HP/Def
H250 | Metang | Timid | Metal Coat | Flash Cannon | Psychic | Reflect | Magnet Rise | Spd/SpA
H259 | Shieldon | Careful | Hard Stone | Metal Burst | Iron Head | Stone Edge | Taunt | Def/SpD
H270 | Wormadam | Relaxed | SilverPowder | Iron Head | Flash Cannon | Bug Bite | Captivate | Atk/SpA
H285 | Magneton | Modest | Scope Lens | Tri Attack | Flash Cannon | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H313 | Forretress | Brave | Lum Berry | Gyro Ball | Payback | Bug Bite | Counter | HP/Atk
H318 | Skarmory | Adamant | Razor Claw | Rock Slide | Night Slash | Steel Wing | Drill Peck | Atk/Spd
H356 | Bastiodon | Quiet | Quick Claw | Metal Burst | Blizzard | Thunder | Fire Blast | HP/SpA
H410 | Steelix | Brave | Iron Ball | Gyro Ball | Dig | Sandstorm | Curse | Atk/Def
H411 | Scizor | Brave | Focus Sash | Swords Dance | X-Scissor | Counter | Bullet Punch | HP/Atk
H429 | Aggron | Adamant | Zoom Lens | Stone Edge | Iron Tail | Metal Burst | Sandstorm | Atk/Def
H437 | Metagross | Adamant | Quick Claw | Meteor Mash | Zen Headbutt | Bullet Punch | Light Screen | Atk/Def
H440 | Registeel | Brave | Sitrus Berry | Iron Head | Flash Cannon | Giga Impact | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA
H455 | Magnezone | Bold | Ganlon Berry | Flash Cannon | Tri Attack | Thunder | Mirror Coat | Def/SpA
H445 | Empoleon | Mild | Petaya Berry | Flash Cannon | Hydro Pump | Aqua Jet | Yawn | SpA/SpD
H449 | Bronzong | Quiet | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Flash Cannon | Trick Room | Protect | Def/SpA
H451 | Lucario | Brave | Liechi Berry | Aura Sphere | Focus Punch | ExtremeSpeed | Substitute | Atk/SpA
H474 | Heatran | Modest | Focus Band | Magma Storm | Flash Cannon | Lava Plume | Metal Sound | SpA/SpD
H469 | Probopass | Calm | Focus Band | Flash Cannon | Power Gem | Substitute | Sandstorm | SpA/SpD

Poison
H1 | Bulbasaur | Mild | Miracle Seed | Energy Ball | Sludge Bomb | Charm | Razor Leaf | Spd/SpA
H6 | Weedle | Jolly | SilverPowder | Poison Sting | String Shot | Bug Bite | | Atk/Spd
H7 | Kakuna | Impish | SilverPowder | Poison Sting | String Shot | Bug Bite | Iron Defense | HP/Def
H11 | Ekans | Hasty | Poison Barb | Gunk Shot | Screech | Slam | Sludge Bomb | Atk/Spd
H14 | NidoranF | Mild | Poison Barb | Sludge Bomb | Fury Swipes | Charm | Poison Fang | Atk/SpA
H15 | NidoranM | Naughty | Poison Barb | Poison Jab | Amnesia | Fury Attack | Sludge Bomb | Atk/SpA
H19 | Zubat | Hasty | Poison Barb | Poison Fang | Air Slash | Sludge Bomb | Nasty Plot | Spd/SpA
H20 | Oddish | Mild | Miracle Seed | Petal Dance | Razor Leaf | Sludge Bomb | Charm | SpA/SpD
H22 | Venonat | Mild | SilverPowder | Signal Beam | Sludge Bomb | Agility | Bug Bite | Spd/SpA
H30 | Bellsprout | Rash | Miracle Seed | Razor Leaf | Sludge Bomb | Tickle | Energy Ball | Atk/SpA
H31 | Tentacool | Mild | Mystic Water | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Barrier | Brine | Atk/SpA
H37 | Grimer | Lonely | Poison Barb | Gunk Shot | Frustration | Screech | Sludge Bomb | HP/Atk
H39 | Gastly | Modest | Spell Tag | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Astonish | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H57 | Spinarak | Jolly | SilverPowder | Pin Missile | Poison Jab | Agility | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H109 | Gulpin | Brave | Poison Barb | Gunk Shot | Amnesia | Frustration | Acid Armor | HP/Atk
H135 | Budew | Quiet | Miracle Seed | Razor Leaf | Sludge Bomb | Protect | Energy Ball | SpA/SpD
H143 | Stunky | Modest | Poison Barb | Sludge Bomb | Dark Pulse | Scary Face | SmokeScreen | Spd/SpA
H151 | Skorupi | Jolly | SilverPowder | Cross Poison | Bug Bite | Screech | Scary Face | Atk/Spd
H152 | Croagunk | Modest | Black Belt | Nasty Plot | Vacuum Wave | Sludge Bomb | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H155 | Ivysaur | Bold | Miracle Seed | Sludge Bomb | Giga Drain | PoisonPowder | Protect | Def/SpD
H159 | Beedrill | Jolly | SilverPowder | Poison Jab | Toxic | Bug Bite | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H162 | Arbok | Jolly | Poison Barb | Glare | Gunk Shot | Strength | Screech | Atk/Spd
H163 | Nidorina | Adamant | Poison Barb | Poison Fang | Attract | Return | Captivate | Atk/Spd
H164 | Nidorino | Adamant | Poison Barb | Poison Jab | Attract | Frustration | Captivate | Atk/Spd
H166 | Gloom | Modest | Miracle Seed | PoisonPowder | Giga Drain | Energy Ball | Sludge Bomb | Spd/SpA
H173 | Weepinbell | Modest | Miracle Seed | PoisonPowder | Sludge Bomb | Energy Ball | Synthesis | HP/SpA
H177 | Haunter | Timid | Spell Tag | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Confuse Ray | Hypnosis | Spd/SpA
H181 | Koffing | Timid | Poison Barb | Smog | Sludge Bomb | Frustration | SmokeScreen | Spd/SpA
H209 | Qwilfish | Careful | Mystic Water | Poison Jab | Dive | Stockpile | Minimize | Def/SpD
H194 | Ariados | Jolly | SilverPowder | Poison Jab | Bug Bite | Double Team | Disable | Atk/Spd
H222 | Dustox | Calm | SilverPowder | Toxic | Sludge Bomb | Bug Buzz | Roost | Def/SpD
H239 | Roselia | Modest | Miracle Seed | Synthesis | Giga Drain | Sludge | Ingrain | Def/SpA
H273 | Nidoqueen | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Sludge Bomb | Attract | Shadow Ball | Def/SpA
H274 | Nidoking | Adamant | Muscle Band | Dig | Poison Jab | Attract | Megahorn | Atk/Def
H276 | Golbat | Modest | Razor Fang | Sludge Bomb | Ominous Wind | Giga Drain | Air Slash | Spd/SpA
H277 | Vileplume | Modest | Heat Rock | Sludge Bomb | SolarBeam | Sunny Day | Synthesis | Spd/SpA
H278 | Venomoth | Modest | Choice Specs | Bug Buzz | Psychic | Sludge Bomb | Energy Ball | Spd/SpA
H282 | Victreebel | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Grass Knot | Toxic | Worry Seed | HP/SpA
H293 | Weezing | Calm | Black Sludge | Toxic | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Thunderbolt | HP/SpD
H330 | Swalot | Adamant | Expert Belt | Toxic | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | ThunderPunch | HP/Atk
H338 | Seviper | Adamant | Leftovers | Poison Fang | Night Slash | Aqua Tail | Iron Tail | Atk/Def
H366 | Skuntank | Naughty | Expert Belt | Flamethrower | Poison Jab | Dark Pulse | Iron Tail | Atk/SpA
H368 | Toxicroak | Brave | Liechi Berry | Poison Jab | Revenge | Bullet Punch | X-Scissor | Atk/Def
H382 | Tentacruel | Adamant | BrightPowder | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Toxic | Dive | Atk/SpD
H384 | Muk | Careful | Black Sludge | Gunk Shot | Frustration | Toxic | Acid Armor | Def/SpD
H386 | Gengar | Timid | Razor Fang | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Hypnosis | Nightmare | Spd/SpA
H405 | Crobat | Jolly | BrightPowder | Brave Bird | Cross Poison | Double Team | Toxic | Atk/Spd
H447 | Roserade | Modest | White Herb | Weather Ball | Leaf Storm | Protect | Toxic | Spd/SpA
H453 | Drapion | Adamant | Razor Claw | Cross Poison | Night Slash | Slash | Acupressure | Atk/Def
H475 | Venusaur | Quiet | Focus Sash | Toxic | Frenzy Plant | Sludge | Protect | Atk/SpA

Bug
H4 | Caterpie | Jolly | SilverPowder | Tackle | String Shot | Bug Bite | | Atk/Spd
H5 | Metapod | Impish | SilverPowder | Tackle | String Shot | Bug Bite | Iron Defense | HP/Def
H6 | Weedle | Jolly | SilverPowder | Poison Sting | String Shot | Bug Bite | | Atk/Spd
H7 | Kakuna | Impish | SilverPowder | Poison Sting | String Shot | Bug Bite | Iron Defense | HP/Def
H21 | Paras | Brave | SilverPowder | X-Scissor | Bullet Seed | Screech | Giga Drain | HP/Atk
H22 | Venonat | Mild | SilverPowder | Signal Beam | Sludge Bomb | Agility | Bug Bite | Spd/SpA
H56 | Ledyba | Hasty | SilverPowder | Bug Buzz | Air Cutter | Bug Bite | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H57 | Spinarak | Jolly | SilverPowder | Pin Missile | Poison Jab | Agility | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H70 | Pineco | Relaxed | SilverPowder | Pin Missile | Facade | Iron Defense | Swift | Atk/Def
H88 | Wurmple | Jolly | SilverPowder | Tackle | String Shot | Bug Bite | | Atk/Spd
H89 | Silcoon | Impish | SilverPowder | Tackle | String Shot | Bug Bite | Iron Defense | Def/SpD
H90 | Cascoon | Impish | SilverPowder | Tackle | String Shot | Bug Bite | Iron Defense | Def/SpD
H97 | Surskit | Mild | SilverPowder | Signal Beam | BubbleBeam | Agility | Bug Bite | Spd/SpA
H100 | Nincada | Hasty | SilverPowder | X-Scissor | Dig | Mud-Slap | Silver Wind | Atk/Spd
H101 | Shedinja | Adamant | SilverPowder | X-Scissor | Shadow Claw | Shadow Sneak | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H133 | Kricketot | Impish | SilverPowder | Bug Bite | Bide | Growl | Endeavor | Def/SpD
H136 | Burmy | Adamant | SilverPowder | Tackle | Bug Bite | | | Atk/Spd
H137 | Combee | Naughty | SilverPowder | Bug Bite | Gust | | | Atk/Spd
H151 | Skorupi | Jolly | SilverPowder | Cross Poison | Bug Bite | Screech | Scary Face | Atk/Spd
H158 | Butterfree | Timid | SilverPowder | Silver Wind | Sleep Powder | Air Cutter | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H159 | Beedrill | Jolly | SilverPowder | Poison Jab | Toxic | Bug Bite | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H167 | Parasect | Hasty | SilverPowder | X-Scissor | Spore | Giga Drain | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H193 | Ledian | Timid | SilverPowder | Bug Buzz | Reflect | Air Cutter | Light Screen | HP/Spd
H194 | Ariados | Jolly | SilverPowder | Poison Jab | Bug Bite | Double Team | Disable | Atk/Spd
H202 | Yanma | Modest | SilverPowder | Bug Buzz | Air Slash | Double Team | Supersonic | Spd/SpA
H221 | Beautifly | Modest | SilverPowder | Stun Spore | Bug Buzz | Air Cutter | Roost | Spd/SpA
H222 | Dustox | Calm | SilverPowder | Toxic | Sludge Bomb | Bug Buzz | Roost | Def/SpD
H227 | Masquerain | Mild | SilverPowder | Air Slash | Bug Buzz | Stun Spore | Double Team | Def/SpA
H237 | Volbeat | Rash | SilverPowder | Bug Buzz | Tail Glow | Quick Attack | Attract | Spd/SpA
H238 | Illumise | Mild | SilverPowder | Bug Buzz | Attract | Charm | Frustration | Spd/SpA
H244 | Anorith | Adamant | Hard Stone | X-Scissor | Protect | Stone Edge | Sandstorm | Atk/Def
H256 | Kricketune | Jolly | SilverPowder | X-Scissor | Slash | Screech | Sing | Atk/Spd
H260 | Wormadam | Quiet | SilverPowder | Leaf Storm | Razor Leaf | Bug Bite | Captivate | Atk/SpA
H261 | Mothim | Timid | SilverPowder | Silver Wind | Air Slash | PoisonPowder | Roost | Spd/SpA
H269 | Wormadam | Brave | SilverPowder | Dig | Bug Bite | Earth Power | Captivate | Atk/SpA
H270 | Wormadam | Relaxed | SilverPowder | Iron Head | Flash Cannon | Bug Bite | Captivate | Atk/SpA
H313 | Forretress | Brave | Lum Berry | Gyro Ball | Payback | Bug Bite | Counter | HP/Atk
H326 | Ninjask | Adamant | Liechi Berry | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Dig | Slash | Atk/Def
H344 | Armaldo | Adamant | Razor Claw | X-Scissor | Stone Edge | Aqua Tail | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def
H357 | Vespiquen | Brave | BrightPowder | Power Gem | Attack Order | Ominous Wind | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA
H389 | Scyther | Jolly | Focus Sash | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Swords Dance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H390 | Pinsir | Jolly | Salac Berry | X-Scissor | Giga Impact | Swords Dance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H411 | Scizor | Brave | Focus Sash | Swords Dance | X-Scissor | Counter | Bullet Punch | HP/Atk
H412 | Shuckle | Careful | Smooth Rock | Bug Bite | Rollout | Sandstorm | Protect | HP/SpD
H413 | Heracross | Jolly | Salac Berry | Megahorn | Close Combat | Facade | Reversal | Atk/Spd
H462 | Yanmega | Rash | Petaya Berry | Bug Buzz | Air Slash | Endure | Reversal | Def/SpA

Psychic
H28 | Abra | Naive | TwistedSpoon | Psychic | Facade | Calm Mind | Zen Headbutt | Spd/SpA
H33 | Slowpoke | Sassy | TwistedSpoon | Zen Headbutt | Aqua Tail | Amnesia | Brine | Atk/SpD
H40 | Drowzee | Rash | TwistedSpoon | Frustration | Psychic | Nasty Plot | Future Sight | Spd/SpA
H43 | Exeggcute | Quiet | Miracle Seed | Leaf Storm | Psychic | Leech Seed | Seed Bomb | HP/SpA
H63 | Natu | Modest | TwistedSpoon | Psychic | Air Cutter | FeatherDance | Future Sight | Spd/SpA
H69 | Unown | Hasty | Sitrus Berry | Hidden Power | | | | HP/Spd
H81 | Smoochum | Mild | NeverMeltIce | Blizzard | Psychic | Fake Tears | Ice Punch | Spd/SpA
H95 | Ralts | Mild | TwistedSpoon | Psychic | Facade | Charm | Future Sight | SpA/SpD
H96 | Kirlia | Rash | TwistedSpoon | Psychic | Facade | Calm Mind | Future Sight | Spd/SpA
H107 | Meditite | Rash | Black Belt | Vacuum Wave | Psychic | Calm Mind | Recover | Spd/SpA
H112 | Spoink | Hasty | TwistedSpoon | Extrasensory | Psywave | Facade | Calm Mind | Spd/SpA
H118 | Baltoy | Mild | Soft Sand | Earth Power | Cosmic Power | Psychic | Earthquake | Spd/SpA
H122 | Wynaut | Bold | Sitrus Berry | Counter | Mirror Coat | Safeguard | Charm | Def/SpD
H127 | Beldum | Adamant | Metal Coat | Iron Head | Zen Headbutt | Iron Defense | | Atk/Spd
H142 | Chingling | Modest | TwistedSpoon | Psychic | Growl | Recover | Uproar | Spd/SpA
H144 | Bronzor | Quiet | Metal Coat | Flash Cannon | Extrasensory | Iron Defense | Gyro Ball | Def/SpA
H146 | Mime jr. | Calm | TwistedSpoon | Psychic | Facade | Barrier | Future Sight | Def/SpD
H171 | Kadabra | Rash | TwistedSpoon | Psychic | Facade | Calm Mind | Thunder Wave | Spd/SpA
H206 | Wobbuffet | Calm | Sitrus Berry | Counter | Mirror Coat | Safeguard | Charm | Def/SpD
H234 | Medicham | Adamant | Black Belt | Psycho Cut | Force Palm | Recover | Double Team | Atk/Def
H246 | Chimecho | Hasty | TwistedSpoon | Psychic | Calm Mind | Yawn | Double-Edge | Spd/SpA
H250 | Metang | Timid | Metal Coat | Flash Cannon | Psychic | Reflect | Magnet Rise | Spd/SpA
H281 | Alakazam | Timid | Expert Belt | Psychic | Focus Blast | Energy Ball | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H284 | Slowbro | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Water Pulse | Psychic | Ice Beam | Flamethrower | HP/SpA
H288 | Hypno | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Hypnosis | Focus Blast | Psychic | Nightmare | HP/SpA
H299 | Mr. Mime | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Power Swap | Fire Punch | Ice Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd
H300 | Jynx | Timid | BrightPowder | Lovely Kiss | Blizzard | Dream Eater | Energy Ball | Spd/SpA
H308 | Xatu | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Air Cutter | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Spd/SpA
H311 | Slowking | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Water Pulse | Power Gem | Shadow Ball | SpA/SpD
H312 | Girafarig | Adamant | Lum Berry | Crunch | Zen Headbutt | Return | Mirror Coat | Atk/Spd
H334 | Grumpig | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | Power Gem | Energy Ball | Focus Blast | SpA/SpD
H339 | Lunatone | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | AncientPower | Signal Beam | Earth Power | Spd/SpA
H340 | Solrock | Adamant | Muscle Band | Stone Edge | Zen Headbutt | Earthquake | Iron Head | Atk/Spd
H387 | Exeggutor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Wood Hammer | Zen Headbutt | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk
H388 | Starmie | Timid | BrightPowder | Hydro Pump | Psychic | Recover | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H408 | Espeon | Modest | BrightPowder | Psychic | Swift | Double Team | Morning Sun | Spd/SpA
H427 | Gardevoir | Timid | Sticky Barb | Psychic | Trick | Swift | Protect | Spd/SpA
H432 | Claydol | Rash | Choice Scarf | Earth Power | Psychic | Earthquake | Zen Headbutt | Atk/SpA
H435 | Cresselia | Lonely | Leftovers | Psychic | Psycho Cut | Slash | Psycho Shift | Atk/SpA
H437 | Metagross | Adamant | Quick Claw | Meteor Mash | Zen Headbutt | Bullet Punch | Light Screen | Atk/Def
H441 | Latias | Modest | Salac Berry | Mist Ball | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD
H442 | Latios | Modest | Salac Berry | Luster Purge | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD
H449 | Bronzong | Quiet | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Flash Cannon | Trick Room | Protect | Def/SpA
H468 | Gallade | Adamant | Salac Berry | Psycho Cut | Close Combat | Swords Dance | Vacuum Wave | Atk/Spd
H471 | Uxie | Bold | Focus Band | Extrasensory | Yawn | Dream Eater | Swift | Def/SpD
H472 | Mesprit | Timid | Light Clay | Extrasensory | Light Screen | Reflect | Swift | Spd/SpA
H473 | Azelf | Adamant | Flame Orb | Zen Headbutt | Return | Trick | Facade | Atk/Spd

Rock
H32 | Geodude | Brave | Hard Stone | Stone Edge | Dig | Rock Polish | AncientPower | Atk/SpD
H82 | Larvitar | Lonely | Hard Stone | Stone Edge | Dig | Screech | Earth Power | Atk/Spd
H106 | Aron | Adamant | Metal Coat | Iron Head | Iron Defense | Rock Slide | Screech | Atk/Def
H145 | Bonsly | Jolly | Hard Stone | Double-Edge | Rock Slide | Flail | Sandstorm | Atk/Spd
H211 | Magcargo | Sassy | Charcoal | AncientPower | Light Screen | Recover | Flamethrower | HP/SpD
H174 | Graveler | Adamant | Hard Stone | Dig | Stone Edge | Rock Polish | Double-Edge | Atk/Spd
H178 | Onix | Impish | Hard Stone | Stone Edge | Dig | Sandstorm | Protect | HP/Def
H182 | Rhyhorn | Impish | Soft Sand | Stone Edge | Dig | Counter | Curse | HP/Def
H186 | Omanyte | Rash | Hard Stone | AncientPower | Water Pulse | Iron Defense | Brine | HP/SpA
H187 | Kabuto | Jolly | Hard Stone | Waterfall | Rock Slide | Confuse Ray | Rock Tomb | Atk/Spd
H198 | Sudowoodo | Impish | Hard Stone | Double-Edge | Stone Edge | Sandstorm | Mimic | Atk/Def
H212 | Corsola | Modest | Mystic Water | Power Gem | Brine | Amnesia | Aqua Ring | HP/SpA
H215 | Pupitar | Adamant | Hard Stone | Stone Edge | Dig | Sandstorm | Protect | Atk/Def
H229 | Nosepass | Impish | Hard Stone | Stone Edge | Double-Edge | Thunder Wave | Magnet Rise | Atk/Def
H233 | Lairon | Impish | Metal Coat | Metal Burst | Iron Tail | Stone Edge | Iron Defense | HP/Def
H243 | Lileep | Modest | Hard Stone | Giga Drain | AncientPower | Ingrain | Confuse Ray | Def/SpA
H244 | Anorith | Adamant | Hard Stone | X-Scissor | Protect | Stone Edge | Sandstorm | Atk/Def
H258 | Cranidos | Jolly | Hard Stone | Head Smash | Headbutt | Scary Face | Stone Edge | Atk/Spd
H259 | Shieldon | Careful | Hard Stone | Metal Burst | Iron Head | Stone Edge | Taunt | Def/SpD
H283 | Golem | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Earth Power | Hammer Arm | Sucker Punch | Atk/SpA
H294 | Rhydon | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Dig | Stone Edge | Rock Slide | Megahorn | HP/Atk
H304 | Omastar | Modest | Wise Glasses | AncientPower | Hydro Pump | Ice Beam | Earth Power | HP/SpA
H305 | Kabutops | Adamant | Muscle Band | Night Slash | Waterfall | Stone Edge | X-Scissor | HP/Atk
H339 | Lunatone | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | AncientPower | Signal Beam | Earth Power | Spd/SpA
H340 | Solrock | Adamant | Muscle Band | Stone Edge | Zen Headbutt | Earthquake | Iron Head | Atk/Spd
H343 | Cradily | Modest | Big Root | AncientPower | Giga Drain | Sludge Bomb | Earth Power | Def/SpA
H344 | Armaldo | Adamant | Razor Claw | X-Scissor | Stone Edge | Aqua Tail | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def
H353 | Relicanth | Brave | Shell Bell | Head Smash | Aqua Tail | Earth Power | Double-Edge | HP/Atk
H355 | Rampardos | Adamant | Shell Bell | Head Smash | Zen Headbutt | Avalanche | Fire Punch | HP/Atk
H356 | Bastiodon | Quiet | Quick Claw | Metal Burst | Blizzard | Thunder | Fire Blast | HP/SpA
H396 | Aerodactyl | Adamant | Leftovers | Stone Edge | Aerial Ace | Sandstorm | Fly | Atk/Spd
H423 | Tyranitar | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Crunch | Dark Pulse | AncientPower | Atk/SpA
H412 | Shuckle | Careful | Smooth Rock | Bug Bite | Rollout | Sandstorm | Protect | HP/SpD
H429 | Aggron | Adamant | Zoom Lens | Stone Edge | Iron Tail | Metal Burst | Sandstorm | Atk/Def
H438 | Regirock | Brave | Sitrus Berry | Stone Edge | AncientPower | Giga Impact | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA
H457 | Rhyperior | Brave | Quick Claw | Rock Wrecker | Earth Power | Giga Impact | Reversal | Atk/Def
H469 | Probopass | Calm | Focus Band | Flash Cannon | Power Gem | Substitute | Sandstorm | SpA/SpD

Ground
H13 | Sandshrew | Jolly | Soft Sand | Dig | Slash | Swords Dance | Sandstorm | Atk/Spd
H23 | Diglett | Adamant | Soft Sand | Earthquake | Slash | Screech | Sandstorm | Atk/Spd
H32 | Geodude | Brave | Hard Stone | Stone Edge | Dig | Rock Polish | AncientPower | Atk/SpD
H44 | Cubone | Adamant | Soft Sand | Bonemerang | Facade | Double-Edge | Swords Dance | Atk/Spd
H68 | Wooper | Gentle | Mystic Water | Aqua Tail | Surf | Amnesia | Mud Shot | Atk/SpD
H74 | Swinub | Quiet | NeverMeltIce | Blizzard | Earth Power | Ice Shard | Curse | Atk/SpA
H78 | Phanpy | Naive | Soft Sand | Earthquake | Earth Power | Facade | Charm | Atk/Spd
H82 | Larvitar | Lonely | Hard Stone | Stone Edge | Dig | Screech | Earth Power | Atk/Spd
H100 | Nincada | Hasty | SilverPowder | X-Scissor | Dig | Mud-Slap | Silver Wind | Atk/Spd
H111 | Numel | Mild | Charcoal | Heat Wave | Earth Power | Amnesia | Dig | Spd/SpA
H113 | Trapinch | Jolly | Soft Sand | Earthquake | Quick Attack | Strength | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H116 | Barboach | Mild | Mystic Water | Earth Power | Aqua Tail | Amnesia | Hydro Pump | Spd/SpA
H118 | Baltoy | Mild | Soft Sand | Earth Power | Cosmic Power | Psychic | Earthquake | Spd/SpA
H148 | Gible | Adamant | Dragon Fang | Dragon Claw | Dig | Dragon Rage | Scary Face | Atk/Spd
H150 | Hippopotas | Careful | Soft Sand | Sand Tomb | Double-Edge | Mud-Slap | Slack Off | Def/SpD
H168 | Dugtrio | Jolly | Soft Sand | Earthquake | Slash | Sandstorm | Mud-Slap | Atk/Spd
H174 | Graveler | Adamant | Hard Stone | Dig | Stone Edge | Rock Polish | Double-Edge | Atk/Spd
H178 | Onix | Impish | Hard Stone | Stone Edge | Dig | Sandstorm | Protect | HP/Def
H179 | Marowak | Hasty | Soft Sand | Bone Rush | Swords Dance | Double-Edge | Earth Power | Atk/Spd
H182 | Rhyhorn | Impish | Soft Sand | Stone Edge | Dig | Counter | Curse | HP/Def
H203 | Quagsire | Modest | Mystic Water | Earth Power | Muddy Water | Yawn | Endure | Def/SpA
H208 | Gligar | Jolly | Soft Sand | Sandstorm | Earthquake | Aerial Ace | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H215 | Pupitar | Adamant | Hard Stone | Stone Edge | Dig | Sandstorm | Protect | Atk/Def
H218 | Marshtomp | Mild | Mystic Water | Muddy Water | Earth Power | Dive | Dig | SpA/SpD
H242 | Vibrava | Adamant | Soft Sand | Outrage | Earthquake | Screech | Sandstorm | Atk/Spd
H266 | Gabite | Jolly | Dragon Fang | Sandstorm | Dig | Dragon Claw | Twister | Atk/Spd
H269 | Wormadam | Brave | SilverPowder | Dig | Bug Bite | Earth Power | Captivate | Atk/SpA
H272 | Sandslash | Adamant | BrightPowder | Sandstorm | Slash | Night Slash | Dig | Atk/Spd
H273 | Nidoqueen | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Sludge Bomb | Attract | Shadow Ball | Def/SpA
H274 | Nidoking | Adamant | Muscle Band | Dig | Poison Jab | Attract | Megahorn | Atk/Def
H283 | Golem | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Earth Power | Hammer Arm | Sucker Punch | Atk/SpA
H294 | Rhydon | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Dig | Stone Edge | Rock Slide | Megahorn | HP/Atk
H315 | Piloswine | Adamant | BrightPowder | Ice Fang | Dig | Body Slam | Hail | Atk/Def
H332 | Camerupt | Modest | Power Herb | Eruption | Earth Power | AncientPower | SolarBeam | SpA/SpD
H341 | Whiscash | Quiet | Lax Incense | Earth Power | Water Pulse | Future Sight | Blizzard | SpA/SpD
H360 | Gastrodon | Modest | Lax Incense | Muddy Water | Earth Power | Blizzard | Sludge Bomb | HP/SpA
H410 | Steelix | Brave | Iron Ball | Gyro Ball | Dig | Sandstorm | Curse | Atk/Def
H417 | Donphan | Adamant | Leftovers | Earthquake | Giga Impact | Protect | Sandstorm | Atk/Def
H426 | Swampert | Quiet | BrightPowder | Muddy Water | Mud Bomb | Substitute | Rest | SpA/SpD
H431 | Flygon | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Dragon Pulse | Sandstorm | Roost | Spd/SpA
H432 | Claydol | Rash | Choice Scarf | Earth Power | Psychic | Earthquake | Zen Headbutt | Atk/SpA
H443 | Torterra | Brave | Lax Incense | Wood Hammer | Mud-Slap | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk
H450 | Garchomp | Adamant | Persim Berry | Outrage | Sandstorm | Dig | Twister | Atk/Spd
H452 | Hippowdon | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Double-Edge | Earthquake | Yawn | Slack Off | Atk/Def
H457 | Rhyperior | Brave | Quick Claw | Rock Wrecker | Earth Power | Giga Impact | Reversal | Atk/Def
H465 | Gliscor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Earthquake | Sandstorm | Aerial Ace | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H466 | Mamoswine | Modest | Leftovers | Blizzard | Hail | Earth Power | Amnesia | HP/SpA

Normal
H8 | Pidgey | Mild | Sharp Beak | Quick Attack | Air Slash | FeatherDance | Aerial Ace | Atk/SpA
H9 | Rattata | Jolly | Silk Scarf | Hyper Fang | Endeavor | Screech | Crunch | Atk/Spd
H10 | Spearow | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Drill Peck | Quick Attack | Scary Face | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H16 | Clefairy | Relaxed | Silk Scarf | Return | Moonlight | Meteor Mash | Cosmic Power | Def/SpD
H18 | Jigglypuff | Rash | Silk Scarf | Hyper Voice | Charm | Rollout | Fake Tears | HP/SpA
H24 | Meowth | Adamant | Silk Scarf | Slash | U-turn | Fake Out | Charm | Atk/Spd
H35 | Doduo | Jolly | Sharp Beak | Drill Peck | Fury Attack | Aerial Ace | Acupressure | Atk/Spd
H48 | Ditto | Naive | Quick Powder | Transform | | | | HP/Spd
H49 | Eevee | Naughty | Silk Scarf | Return | Quick Attack | Charm | Shadow Ball | Atk/Spd
H54 | Sentret | Rash | Silk Scarf | Hyper Voice | Charge Beam | Quick Attack | Charm | Spd/SpA
H55 | Hoothoot | Mild | Sharp Beak | Swift | Air Slash | Aerial Ace | FeatherDance | Spd/SpA
H60 | Cleffa | Relaxed | Silk Scarf | Return | Magical Leaf | Charm | Amnesia | HP/Atk
H61 | Igglybuff | Naughty | Silk Scarf | Return | Faint Attack | Charm | Fake Tears | Atk/Spd
H62 | Togepi | Naive | Silk Scarf | Return | Zen Headbutt | Charm | Swift | Atk/Spd
H71 | Snubbull | Naughty | Silk Scarf | Return | Fire Fang | Charm | Facade | Atk/Spd
H72 | Teddiursa | Jolly | Silk Scarf | Charm | Slash | Aerial Ace | Facade | Atk/Spd
H104 | Azurill | Mild | Silk Scarf | Waterfall | Charm | Return | Tail Whip | Spd/SpA
H79 | Smeargle | Timid | Silk Scarf | Hyper Voice | Dragon Pulse | Nasty Plot | Quick Attack | Spd/SpA
H87 | Zigzagoon | Jolly | Silk Scarf | Mud-Slap | Headbutt | Tickle | Facade | Atk/Spd
H93 | Taillow | Lonely | Sharp Beak | Brave Bird | Air Slash | Quick Attack | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H99 | Slakoth | Adamant | Silk Scarf | Facade | Night Slash | Bulk Up | Slash | Atk/Spd
H102 | Whismur | Naughty | Silk Scarf | Hyper Voice | Extrasensory | Screech | Facade | Atk/Spd
H105 | Skitty | Jolly | Silk Scarf | Return | Iron Tail | Charm | Fake Out | Atk/Spd
H115 | Swablu | Lonely | Sharp Beak | Aerial Ace | FeatherDance | Return | Roost | Atk/Spd
H131 | Starly | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Brave Bird | FeatherDance | Quick Attack | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H132 | Bidoof | Impish | Silk Scarf | Hyper Fang | Aqua Tail | Quick Attack | Defense Curl | Atk/Spd
H141 | Glameow | Adamant | Silk Scarf | Slash | U-turn | Quick Attack | Charm | Atk/Spd
H147 | Happiny | Lax | Silk Scarf | Return | Grass Knot | Charm | Double Team | HP/Def
H160 | Pidgeotto | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Quick Attack | Sand-Attack | Double Team | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H161 | Raticate | Jolly | Focus Band | Super Fang | Endeavor | Flame Wheel | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H165 | Wigglytuff | Modest | Silk Scarf | Sing | Hyper Voice | Icy Wind | Fake Tears | Def/SpA
H176 | Farfetchfd | Adamant | Stick | Slash | Swords Dance | Aerial Ace | Swagger | Atk/Spd
H180 | Lickitung | Adamant | Silk Scarf | Body Slam | Power Whip | Curse | Screech | Atk/Def
H185 | Porygon | Quiet | Silk Scarf | Tri Attack | Signal Beam | Trick Room | Recover | HP/SpA
H192 | Furret | Rash | Silk Scarf | Hyper Voice | Mud-Slap | Charm | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H200 | Aipom | Adamant | Silk Scarf | Frustration | Iron Tail | Fake Out | Swagger | Atk/Spd
H207 | Dunsparce | Jolly | Silk Scarf | AncientPower | Headbutt | Yawn | Roost | Atk/Spd
H220 | Linoone | Jolly | Silk Scarf | Slash | Gunk Shot | Charm | Last Resort | Atk/Spd
H225 | Swellow | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Double Team | Roost | Facade | Sky Attack | Atk/Spd
H228 | Loudred | Modest | Silk Scarf | Hyper Voice | Water Pulse | Rest | Snore | Def/SpA
H230 | Delcatty | Modest | Silk Scarf | Foresight | Mud-Slap | Charge Beam | Ice Beam | SpA/SpD
H241 | Spinda | Adamant | Silk Scarf | Teeter Dance | Zen Headbutt | Frustration | Fake Out | Atk/Spd
H245 | Castform | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Weather Ball | Rain Dance | Sunny Day | Hail | Spd/SpA
H255 | Bibarel | Jolly | Silk Scarf | Super Fang | Waterfall | Yawn | Amnesia | Atk/Spd
H254 | Staravia | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Brave Bird | Facade | FeatherDance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H264 | Buneary | Jolly | Silk Scarf | Dizzy Punch | Bounce | Attract | Charm | Atk/Spd
H265 | Chatot | Modest | Sharp Beak | Hyper Voice | Chatter | Roost | Nasty Plot | Spd/SpA
H267 | Munchlax | Adamant | Silk Scarf | Body Slam | Rock Tomb | Rest | Sleep Talk | Atk/Def
H275 | Clefable | Adamant | Lum Berry | Return | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/Def
H279 | Persian | Modest | King's Rock | Power Gem | Water Pulse | Swift | Icy Wind | Spd/SpA
H286 | Dodrio | Jolly | Liechi Berry | Drill Peck | Rest | Steel Wing | Tri Attack | Atk/Spd
H295 | Chansey | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Blizzard | Thunder | Fire Blast | Return | HP/SpA
H296 | Kangaskhan | Adamant | Persim Berry | Dizzy Punch | Outrage | Sucker Punch | Rest | HP/Atk
H303 | Tauros | Adamant | Persim Berry | Frustration | Iron Tail | Outrage | Zen Headbutt | Atk/Def
H306 | Noctowl | Modest | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Air Slash | Silver Wind | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA
H312 | Girafarig | Adamant | Lum Berry | Crunch | Zen Headbutt | Return | Mirror Coat | Atk/Spd
H314 | Granbull | Adamant | Focus Band | Return | Crunch | Close Combat | Stone Edge | Atk/Def
H319 | Stantler | Rash | King's Rock | Extrasensory | Thunder | Facade | Shadow Ball | Spd/SpA
H321 | Miltank | Adamant | Leftovers | Body Slam | Zen Headbutt | Hammer Arm | Iron Tail | Atk/Def
H325 | Vigoroth | Adamant | Razor Claw | Slash | Night Slash | Shadow Claw | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd
H327 | Exploud | Modest | Metronome | Hyper Voice | Water Pulse | Flamethrower | Ice Beam | Def/SpA
H337 | Zangoose | Adamant | Razor Claw | Crush Claw | Shadow Claw | Close Combat | Fire Punch | Atk/Spd
H345 | Kecleon | Jolly | Expert Belt | Dizzy Punch | Drain Punch | Shadow Claw | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H354 | Staraptor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Brave Bird | Close Combat | Quick Attack | U-turn | Atk/Spd
H361 | Ambipom | Naughty | Expert Belt | Double Hit | Shock Wave | Aerial Ace | Water Pulse | Atk/SpA
H363 | Lopunny | Jolly | Sticky Barb | Switcheroo | Dizzy Punch | Bounce | Protect | Atk/Spd
H365 | Purugly | Adamant | King's Rock | Body Slam | Shadow Claw | U-turn | Iron Tail | Atk/Def
H374 | Pidgeot | Modest | Wise Glasses | Ominous Wind | Heat Wave | Air Slash | Uproar | Spd/SpA
H375 | Fearow | Jolly | Muscle Band | Drill Peck | U-turn | Steel Wing | Faint Attack | Atk/Spd
H397 | Snorlax | Brave | Choice Band | Crunch | Giga Impact | Zen Headbutt | Brick Break | Atk/Def
H414 | Ursaring | Adamant | Focus Band | Frustration | Rest | Sleep Talk | ThunderPunch | Atk/Def
H418 | Porygon2 | Rash | Quick Claw | Tri Attack | Return | Psychic | Zen Headbutt | Atk/SpA
H428 | Slaking | Adamant | Leftovers | Encore | Counter | Frustration | Faint Attack | Atk/Def
H456 | Lickilicky | Adamant | Expert Belt | ThunderPunch | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | Body Slam | Atk/Def
H461 | Togekiss | Modest | BrightPowder | Air Slash | Aura Sphere | Thunder Wave | Roost | SpA/SpD
H467 | Porygon-z | Modest | Expert Belt | Tri Attack | Dark Pulse | Psychic | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H477 | Regigigas | Impish | Lum Berry | Zen Headbutt | Confuse Ray | Drain Punch | Dizzy Punch | Atk/Def

Flying
H8 | Pidgey | Mild | Sharp Beak | Quick Attack | Air Slash | FeatherDance | Aerial Ace | Atk/SpA
H10 | Spearow | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Drill Peck | Quick Attack | Scary Face | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H19 | Zubat | Hasty | Poison Barb | Poison Fang | Air Slash | Sludge Bomb | Nasty Plot | Spd/SpA
H35 | Doduo | Jolly | Sharp Beak | Drill Peck | Fury Attack | Aerial Ace | Acupressure | Atk/Spd
H55 | Hoothoot | Mild | Sharp Beak | Swift | Air Slash | Aerial Ace | FeatherDance | Spd/SpA
H56 | Ledyba | Hasty | SilverPowder | Bug Buzz | Air Cutter | Bug Bite | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H63 | Natu | Modest | TwistedSpoon | Psychic | Air Cutter | FeatherDance | Future Sight | Spd/SpA
H66 | Hoppip | Hasty | Miracle Seed | Seed Bomb | Bounce | Amnesia | Giga Drain | Atk/Spd
H76 | Delibird | Adamant | NeverMeltIce | Ice Shard | Double Team | Ice Punch | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H93 | Taillow | Lonely | Sharp Beak | Brave Bird | Air Slash | Quick Attack | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H94 | Wingull | Timid | Sharp Beak | Brine | Air Slash | Aqua Ring | Agility | HP/Spd
H115 | Swablu | Lonely | Sharp Beak | Aerial Ace | FeatherDance | Return | Roost | Atk/Spd
H131 | Starly | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Brave Bird | FeatherDance | Quick Attack | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H137 | Combee | Naughty | SilverPowder | Bug Bite | Gust | | | Atk/Spd
H158 | Butterfree | Timid | SilverPowder | Silver Wind | Sleep Powder | Air Cutter | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H160 | Pidgeotto | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Quick Attack | Sand-Attack | Double Team | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H176 | Farfetch´d | Adamant | Stick | Slash | Swords Dance | Aerial Ace | Swagger | Atk/Spd
H195 | Togetic | Jolly | Silk Scarf | Return | Aerial Ace | Roost | Yawn | Atk/Spd
H199 | Skiploom | Quiet | Miracle Seed | Bounce | PoisonPowder | Sunny Day | SolarBeam | Atk/SpA
H193 | Ledian | Timid | SilverPowder | Bug Buzz | Reflect | Air Cutter | Light Screen | HP/Spd
H202 | Yanma | Modest | SilverPowder | Bug Buzz | Air Slash | Double Team | Supersonic | Spd/SpA
H204 | Murkrow | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Confuse Ray | Psycho Shift | Drill Peck | Faint Attack | Atk/Spd
H208 | Gligar | Jolly | Soft Sand | Sandstorm | Earthquake | Aerial Ace | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H221 | Beautifly | Modest | SilverPowder | Stun Spore | Bug Buzz | Air Cutter | Roost | Spd/SpA
H225 | Swellow | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Double Team | Roost | Facade | Sky Attack | Atk/Spd
H226 | Pelipper | Timid | Sharp Beak | Air Slash | Water Pulse | Aqua Ring | Hydro Pump | Spd/SpA
H227 | Masquerain | Mild | SilverPowder | Air Slash | Bug Buzz | Stun Spore | Double Team | Def/SpA
H254 | Staravia | Adamant | Sharp Beak | Brave Bird | Facade | FeatherDance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H261 | Mothim | Timid | SilverPowder | Silver Wind | Air Slash | PoisonPowder | Roost | Spd/SpA
H263 | Drifloon | Modest | Spell Tag | Ominous Wind | Air Cutter | Will-O-Wisp | Substitute | SpA/SpD
H265 | Chatot | Modest | Sharp Beak | Hyper Voice | Chatter | Roost | Nasty Plot | Spd/SpA
H268 | Mantyke | Jolly | Mystic Water | Bounce | Dive | Aqua Ring | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H276 | Golbat | Modest | Razor Fang | Sludge Bomb | Ominous Wind | Giga Drain | Air Slash | Spd/SpA
H286 | Dodrio | Jolly | Liechi Berry | Drill Peck | Rest | Steel Wing | Tri Attack | Atk/Spd
H306 | Noctowl | Modest | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Air Slash | Silver Wind | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA
H308 | Xatu | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Air Cutter | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Spd/SpA
H310 | Jumpluff | Adamant | BrightPowder | Seed Bomb | Leech Seed | U-turn | Bounce | Atk/Spd
H317 | Mantine | Mild | Expert Belt | Signal Beam | Earthquake | Surf | Aerial Ace | Spd/SpA
H318 | Skarmory | Adamant | Razor Claw | Rock Slide | Night Slash | Steel Wing | Drill Peck | Atk/Spd
H326 | Ninjask | Adamant | Liechi Berry | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Dig | Slash | Atk/Def
H336 | Altaria | Modest | Leftovers | Dragon Pulse | Air Cutter | Flamethrower | Ominous Wind | Spd/SpA
H348 | Tropius | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Air Slash | Twister | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA
H354 | Staraptor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Brave Bird | Close Combat | Quick Attack | U-turn | Atk/Spd
H362 | Drifblim | Modest | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Psychic | Thunderbolt | Air Cutter | Spd/SpA
H357 | Vespiquen | Brave | BrightPowder | Power Gem | Attack Order | Ominous Wind | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA
H374 | Pidgeot | Modest | Wise Glasses | Ominous Wind | Heat Wave | Air Slash | Uproar | Spd/SpA
H375 | Fearow | Jolly | Muscle Band | Drill Peck | U-turn | Steel Wing | Faint Attack | Atk/Spd
H389 | Scyther | Jolly | Focus Sash | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Swords Dance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H391 | Gyarados | Lonely | Life Orb | Bounce | Waterfall | Dragon Dance | Brine | Atk/Spd
H396 | Aerodactyl | Adamant | Leftovers | Stone Edge | Aerial Ace | Sandstorm | Fly | Atk/Spd
H398 | Articuno | Modest | Apicot Berry | Blizzard | Air Cutter | Reflect | Roost | Def/SpA
H399 | Zapdos | Modest | Ganlon Berry | Thunder | Air Cutter | Light Screen | Roost | SpA/SpD
H400 | Moltres | Modest | Razor Claw | Fire Blast | Air Cutter | Sky Attack | Roost | Def/SpA
H401 | Dragonite | Adamant | Lum Berry | Roost | Outrage | Aerial Ace | Dragon Dance | Atk/Spd
H405 | Crobat | Jolly | BrightPowder | Brave Bird | Cross Poison | Double Team | Toxic | Atk/Spd
H436 | Salamence | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Dragon Claw | Aerial Ace | Frustration | Roost | Atk/Spd
H448 | Honchkrow | Lonely | Quick Claw | Dark Pulse | Night Slash | Drill Peck | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA
H461 | Togekiss | Modest | BrightPowder | Air Slash | Aura Sphere | Thunder Wave | Roost | SpA/SpD
H462 | Yanmega | Rash | Petaya Berry | Bug Buzz | Air Slash | Endure | Reversal | Def/SpA
H465 | Gliscor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Earthquake | Sandstorm | Aerial Ace | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H476 | Charizard | Quiet | Focus Sash | Will-O-Wisp | Air Slash | Protect | Blast Burn | Atk/SpA

Fighting
H26 | Mankey | Adamant | Black Belt | Cross Chop | Screech | Foresight | Seismic Toss | Atk/Spd
H29 | Machop | Jolly | Black Belt | DynamicPunch | Foresight | Scary Face | Brick Break | Atk/Spd
H80 | Tyrogue | Adamant | Black Belt | Mach Punch | Foresight | Bulk Up | Brick Break | Atk/Spd
H103 | Makuhita | Adamant | Black Belt | Close Combat | Foresight | Bulk Up | Seismic Toss | HP/Atk
H107 | Meditite | Rash | Black Belt | Vacuum Wave | Psychic | Calm Mind | Recover | Spd/SpA
H149 | Riolu | Jolly | Black Belt | Quick Attack | Low Kick | Screech | Foresight | Atk/Spd
H152 | Croagunk | Modest | Black Belt | Nasty Plot | Vacuum Wave | Sludge Bomb | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H217 | Combusken | Jolly | Charcoal | Sky Uppercut | Fire Punch | Will-O-Wisp | Bulk Up | Atk/Spd
H252 | Monferno | Adamant | Charcoal | Flare Blitz | Close Combat | Mach Punch | Will-O-Wisp | Atk/Spd
H172 | Machoke | Jolly | Black Belt | Cross Chop | Fire Punch | Bulk Up | Light Screen | Atk/Spd
H234 | Medicham | Adamant | Black Belt | Psycho Cut | Force Palm | Recover | Double Team | Atk/Def
H280 | Primeape | Adamant | Expert Belt | Cross Chop | Gunk Shot | Seed Bomb | Stone Edge | Atk/Spd
H291 | Hitmonlee | Jolly | Salac Berry | Endure | Reversal | Hi Jump Kick | Bounce | Atk/Spd
H292 | Hitmonchan | Adamant | Choice Band | Sky Uppercut | ThunderPunch | Fire Punch | Ice Punch | Atk/Spd
H320 | Hitmontop | Adamant | Salac Berry | Triple Kick | Aerial Ace | Thief | Twister | Atk/Spd
H324 | Breloom | Adamant | Expert Belt | Sky Uppercut | Seed Bomb | Stone Edge | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd
H328 | Hariyama | Brave | Focus Band | Vital Throw | Payback | Fake Out | ThunderPunch | HP/Atk
H368 | Toxicroak | Brave | Liechi Berry | Poison Jab | Revenge | Bullet Punch | X-Scissor | Atk/Def
H380 | Poliwrath | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Focus Blast | Surf | Hypnosis | Vacuum Wave | Def/SpA
H381 | Machamp | Brave | Focus Band | DynamicPunch | Vacuum Wave | Foresight | Revenge | Atk/Def
H413 | Heracross | Jolly | Salac Berry | Megahorn | Close Combat | Facade | Reversal | Atk/Spd
H425 | Blaziken | Lonely | Liechi Berry | Blaze Kick | Sky Uppercut | Focus Blast | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H444 | Infernape | Adamant | Life Orb | Close Combat | Flare Blitz | Mach Punch | Fake Out | Atk/Spd
H451 | Lucario | Brave | Liechi Berry | Aura Sphere | Focus Punch | ExtremeSpeed | Substitute | Atk/SpA
H468 | Gallade | Adamant | Salac Berry | Psycho Cut | Close Combat | Swords Dance | Vacuum Wave | Atk/Spd

Ghost
H39 | Gastly | Modest | Spell Tag | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Astonish | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H101 | Shedinja | Adamant | SilverPowder | X-Scissor | Shadow Claw | Shadow Sneak | Double Team | Atk/Spd
H120 | Shuppet | Jolly | Spell Tag | Shadow Sneak | Frustration | Double Team | Screech | Atk/Spd
H121 | Duskull | Mild | Spell Tag | Frustration | Shadow Ball | Double Team | Night Shade | SpA/SpD
H177 | Haunter | Timid | Spell Tag | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Confuse Ray | Hypnosis | Spd/SpA
H205 | Misdreavus | Hasty | Spell Tag | Shadow Ball | Frustration | Pain Split | Confuse Ray | Spd/SpA
H231 | Sableye | Gentle | Spell Tag | Shadow Claw | Torment | Payback | Double Team | Atk/SpD
H263 | Drifloon | Modest | Spell Tag | Ominous Wind | Air Cutter | Will-O-Wisp | Substitute | SpA/SpD
H346 | Banette | Lonely | Wise Glasses | Shadow Claw | Sucker Punch | Thunderbolt | Icy Wind | Atk/SpA
H347 | Dusclops | Adamant | Quick Claw | Shadow Punch | Ice Punch | ThunderPunch | Fire Punch | HP/Atk
H362 | Drifblim | Modest | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Psychic | Thunderbolt | Air Cutter | Spd/SpA
H364 | Mismagius | Modest | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Energy Ball | Thunderbolt | Psychic | Spd/SpA
H367 | Spiritomb | Modest | Petaya Berry | Dark Pulse | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Icy Wind | HP/SpA
H372 | Froslass | Calm | BrightPowder | Hail | Blizzard | Ominous Wind | Psychic | Spd/SpA
H373 | Rotom | Timid | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Swift | Spd/SpA
H386 | Gengar | Timid | Razor Fang | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Hypnosis | Nightmare | Spd/SpA
H470 | Dusknoir | Careful | Quick Claw | Rest | Curse | Shadow Punch | Brick Break | Def/SpD

Latios can kill Blissey with Toxic - you can't switch so you can't stall the poison out). Toxic is also vital to killing Shedinja.

However Latios is not a good candidate for the Battle Hall because it is beaten by this lvl 100 Weavile.

Night Slash and Ice Punch will both OHKO and Ice Shard will 2HKO. The only possible way to win this is if the AI is stupid and uses Quick Attack however this is rare. Latios can outspeed Weavile by 1 point however this requires you to have a max speed (which is unlikely if you are using a legit Latios).

But then again you can just do the 10 Ice and 10 Dark types first so you will never encounter a lvl 100 Weavile in the future.

thats not true i mean dont you have to play each type again once you have played all that means you will encounter only after 170 battles but that means there is a chance you will encounter weavile again.

Ok sorry about that. I didn't realise what happens after 170 battles because my streak ended at 169. In that case is there any way that Latios can overcome Weavile without being too weak to other Pokemon?

Dammit. I had a 117 at the Battle Hall with Zapdos. Rhyperior with Rock Wrecker got me.

Zapdos @ Life Orb
252SpA/252Spe/4Hp
Modest Nature
~Roost
~Heat Wave
~TBolt
~Hidden Power[Ice]

my craptastical team

well i got to about 67 wins on with this team on my first try. I DEFINITELY
have to change a couple of things on this team but considering it was my first try i did all right i guess.

1) flygon(FlI-pod)
dragon/ground
hasty

item-life orb

ev's: 152 ATK, 100 SpA, 252 spe
-earthquake
-dragon claw(yep no outrage unfortunately)
-fire blast
-draco meteor

ok well we was definitely my team's weaksauce member though he did get many 3-0's. He did moderetely well thanks to the type coverage and decent speed. I'm looking for the Evs and nature for a swords dance,Earthquake, outrage and FIRE BLAST(yeah IMO fire blast>fire fang)garchomp so if you know them can you post them? sanks

2) Starmie(sgt. molarr)
Hasty(yep it was impossible to get a timid one. I bred approximately 39 staryu's with another staryu that was timid and with an everstone but it had illuminate. I only got 4 more timid staryu's and ALL had illuminate and craptastical IV's. this one has natural cure, and decent ivs so yeah)

Item-Expert Belt

ev's: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 6 hp(I hope)
-surf
-ice beam
-t-bolt
-phsychic

ok well really good poke here(no shocker there lol) magnificent type coverage that sports super effective moves on 9-17 types whick makes great use of expert belt. Also gets GREAT synergy with my next poke.

3) Heracross(spartanbug)
bug/fighting
jolly

item-flame orb

ev's: 252 Atk, 252 Spe
-close combat
-megahorn
-swords dance
-stone edge

Let me start off by saying this is my favorite poke off all time. 125 base attack, flawless attack IV, dual 120 stabs, guts and good coverage makes him arguably the most fearsome dude on my team. He also makes him a great pair with starmie like i said earlier; the biggest threats on my starmie are mainly weavile, t-tar, cacturne(? lol?) and heracross pwns them all.
heracross weakness are mainly fire and phychic attacks both which starmie resists AND does exceedingly well against gliscor and Weezing; Heracross's mortal enemies.

He also saved my ass this one time around te 30-ish battles. Flygon up against a poliwrath; i had fought many before so i thought i could win since i had before by using EQ twice while he most likely waterfalls. Instead he gets quick claw hax and hypnosis hits. i figured flygon was dead after that so i decide to "sacrifice him" he critical hits with waterfall OHKOing then. Then i bring Starmie; i phychic leaving only a sliver of hp he earthquakes about 60% of hp left. I go for physchic and he gets a quick claw hax and a critical hit; Starmie faints. Afterwards hera is up he close combats ko'ing poliwrath. Then flame orb activates next a blaziken i think. i close combat and it also faints. Then a politoad, i close combat and it faints again. GG heracross GG

Anyway ill be wanting to get a garchomp so i can kill that damn e-vire with shuca berry after an earthquake. by the way is outrage reaaally that necessary on chomp cuz breeding a level 64 dragonite is painstaking -.-, hopefully i'll do much better with chomp lol. I'd appreciate any tips so feel free lol =)

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
One thing that's on my mind MDragon, and maybe its fairly obvious but I can't notice it... but wouldn't CBChomp fare better than CBMence? O_o;.

Note: I do not play these in game things so my knowledge might not be the best =/. Just throwing out a thought
I chose cbmence > cbchomp because 2 reasons: more attack (it hits a bit stronger), and intimidate
A bulky water with IB that could resist the outrage and the sash weavile can destroy mence thought
I have 28 wins in the battle factory. I will try to get the gold print there

Hasty ftw

Hey nothing wrong with settling for hasty if the EVs are great. My Darkrai ended up hasty with 16/1/21/31/18/31. Am I bothered its Attack IV is 1 and its defenses are medicore? No! If Starmie is being used as a frail special sweeper why not?

Exactly! and the ivs could probably make up for the defense drop since the hp IV is like 26-28 and defense is 24 i think. shockingly enough it's best stat is attack which has a flawlass 31 Iv lol. Stupid ditto.

I just finished a streak in the battle hall of 211.

Like most people, I used a CB Garchomp to quickly plow through different types. For Ice, Dark, Ground, Grass, Water, and Normal (Stupid Lickililly) I would recommend a Focus Sash or at the very least a Yache Berry to save you from instant death.

There are two main threats to this Garchomp, both with Focus Sash. The first is the obvious and possibly the most dangerous pokemon in the entire Battle Hall, the Focus Sash Weavile, which is favored over you 9 times out of 10 ( I was not able to experiment with the Swagger as suggested above; Weavile's Ice Punch not only crit hit but it also froze me, which is overkill on top of overkill if you ask me). The second is the not so obvious Sharpedo, often a rank 10 in Water or Dark. It carries a Focus Sash and Ice Fang, which although that doesn't sound hard to beat with a Focus Sash of your own you must not forget that if you die by Rough Skin's recoil you go down first and lose the game. For this reason it is imperative to carry at least one Special attack, preferrably something with 100% accuracy, so you don't embarrass yourself.

As far as the Salamence/Garchomp debate goes, I'm going to have to say that it really doesn't matter. Umbreon is the first thing that comes to mind that you need around 370+ attack to 2 hit and even then unless you get unlucky with its Confuse Ray it really isn't an issue. Salamence also can handle Sharpedo a LOT better than Garchomp can. but its still important to still pack a special attack so you don't KO yourself.

My main point with the Sala/Chomp is Weavile; eventually you're gonna find one. Neither pokemon holds an advantage over Weavile and unless the Hax Gods are firmly on your side you're going to lose, plain and simple. With that being said, I'd choose Garchomp simply because the extra time you spend while Salamence Intimidates really adds up and makes this challenge significantly more boring.

That pretty much sums things up. Also, 211 streak, boo ya.

I just faced that Sharpedo lol. Luckily, I survived with 8HP after Rough Skin + Ice Fang + Rough Skin.

Another annoying Water-type is Blastoise. It kept spamming Protect and Yawn, putting me to sleep and ravaging me with Hydro Cannon. Luckily I woke up and he tried to Yawn as I Outraged again and killed it.

Why do you recommend Sash for Grass-types? I'd go with Lum / Chesto to protect against random sleep-users (If there are any, actually). I know Argenta might use a Hypnosis Poliwrath, and Chesto saved my ass against him.

Also,the only 100% Accuracy special attacks Garchomp has are Flamethrower, Surf, and Dragon Pulse (The only usable attacks at least).

And finally, I am redoing my streak and so far I've eliminated these types:

Ice -> Water -> Dark -> Ground

I then plan on going: Normal -> Psychic -> Fighting -> Flying. The 'median' types between what is afraid of and isn't. After those 4, it's pretty much smooth sailing to 170.

Also,the only 100% Accuracy special attacks Garchomp has are Flamethrower, Surf, and Dragon Pulse (The only usable attacks at least).
Don't forget Earth Power! Anyways, I am finding the Battle Factory to be very difficult and when I do get a decent team I get Hax'd by critical hits! Its alright because I am learning the better strategies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)