Basic Mafia - End Game!

This is the main topic for the Basic Mafia I am hosting. Hopefully a lot of the game discussion will be held here.

Rules and Information:
1. The game will cycle between Night and Day, beginning with Night 0. Unlike previous Night 0s, killing will work on Night 0.
2. Each Day will last a maximum of 48 hours. Each Night will last a maximum of 24 hours. Days and Nights may end early depending on whether a majority is reached or all Night PMs have been sent.
3. If you don't want to use your Night Role, please send a PM to me with the title 'Night x - Idling' anyway. This at least shows you're paying attention to the game.
4. Lynch votes must be bolded. No Lynch is an acceptable vote.
5. There are no items in this game.
6. Do not paste or screenshot anything I tell you to anyone else in the game. Do not screenshot anything related to the game.
7. Do not talk about the game with or in front of living players while you are dead.
8. Do not impersonate other players or me. You may fake logs but don't fake a log involving me.
9. The roles aligned with the Village are listed below. There are an unspecified number of each role below that is at least 1.

Dear user,

You are a Villager.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Electing USER'. If there is currently no Mayor, a vote will be added to that player's tally for that night's election.

You win if the Village wins.
Dear user,

You are a Cop.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Arresting USER'. If that user attempts to use a night role that night it will fail to work. You may not target the same user two nights in a row.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Inspecting USER'. You will receive a copy of that user's role PM at the beginning of the next day.

You may only use one of these two night roles per night.

Dear user,

You are a Bodyguard.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Protecting USER'. If the user you protect would have been killed that night, they will survive instead. You may not protect yourself.

Any player may be interested in claiming to be any of these roles for any reason. Please consider the benefits of claiming to be another role no matter what role you might have.
10. There is at least one member of an evil group (mafia) in the game.
11. As you can see in the Villager role PM, there is a role which can be obtained should you receive a majority of the votes called Mayor. The Mayor is a night-role-less role with a Double Vote during lynches. If a player aligned with the village is elected Mayor, they will obtain a double vote and the Mayor role will override their previous role. Therefore, it is most beneficial for a Villager to become Mayor. There can only be one Mayor at any given time. Votes for a Mayor while a Mayor is already alive will do nothing. If a Mayor dies, a new Mayor may be elected. If a member of the Mafia is elected Mayor, they will have a double vote and keep their old night role if they had one. Only the Mayor will be informed that they have become Mayor and it will not be revealed that a player was the Mayor on their death.
12. When a player dies that is aligned with the village, their role name will be revealed. When any other player dies, only their side will be revealed.
13. If you have any questions about your role or the game please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm on IRC (irc.dejatoons.net) in #fluodome and #warau almost always.
14. The game ends when all of the remaining living players are on one side.

List of players:

1. Shade (Bandits) - Killed Night 0
2. Gmax (Cop) - Killed Night 4
3. Amelia (Villager) - Killed Night 2
4. Misaki-chi (Villager) - Killed Night 3
5. billymills (Joker) - Lynched Day 3
6. thunda (Villager) - Killed Night 3
7. Twash (Cop) - Godkilled Day 3
8. Jimbo (Bandits) - Killed Night 1
9. CyzirVisheen (Villager)
10. Veedrock (Outlaws) - Killed Night 2
11. Flounder (Villager) - Killed Night 4
12. Thorns (Bodyguard) - Lynched Day 1
13. Kumar (Outlaws) - Lynched Day 4
14. Jedil (Bandits) - Killed Night 5
15. Stoo (Villager) - Lynched Day 2
16. Yoshi King (Outlaws) - Lynched Day 6

I strongly encourage people to talk in the thread rather than communicating just over IRC but I tried to include players that frequently use IRC to make that style of communication easier anyway.

Good luck everyone!

The Village has won the game!

I highly doubt you are the wolf. First, with the roles we've already seen, it looks like this is a flavourless mafia. Wolf is often seen in 'magical mafia', along with the sorcerers and the knights. If you are indeed the 'wolf', then your role name is likely Psychopath or Serial Killer.

happy now ew

you think i don't know that? i'm making the game interesting already hoho

But um, since no one is going to, all alligned with the Village should contact me at once.

Well since false claiming is so ridiculously easy, it's hard for us to prove who we are. Therefore, we must rely on tells and interrogation to see who's mafia and who's not.

A bodyguard may want to protect me tonight. I'll probably be targeted.
If a cop could claim the following day that would be great.

I do not know what Thorns is talking about, but I am the big bad wolf and I need to find the three little piggies and kill them. They are an enemy mafia, so it would be in all villagers' interests to contact me, so I can know who to huff and puff tomorrow night. Besides that I am a harmless neutral that only needs to survive until the end of the game.

if you lynch me you'll see I am really a Villager and you'll go BAWWW thorns is gay and he sucks at mafia as the real mafia start killing us
we'll just wait for tonight's results, hm?

oh and everyone should take a look at mafiascum.net, where similar games are played.

Night 0 is now over. Update coming soon.

UPDATE:

Shade was killed. He was allied with the Bandits.
Misaki-chi has disappeared. She is not a valid target for lynches or night roles unless she reappears.

It is now Day 1.

I actually recommend that no one gets in touch with anyone. The villager role pm is in this topic, and we haven't been given a number. Obviously it is easy to claim, and asking for 'all villagers to pm you' will achieve nothing.

And with that, I present you a lynch target.

There is one man who has been overly loud and annoying in this topic. He claims to be a villager, yet also requests bodyguard protect. No villager who wants the town to win would do this, so I assume he is mafia. No cop or whatever has come forward with information, so I take it upon myself.

I dreamt about you for 29 years before I lynched you.

Lynch Thorns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)