Gen 3 retiring this team

ok. havent been on netbattle since a while. found this in my documents and thought i'd post it here. it's a two year old team(december 07-current) havent used anything else since. its beaten ALOT of people and rarely ever lost. here it is:

Code:
Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band ** 187um KILLA
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Focus Punch

[I][B]IVs are set to 30/30/30/31/31/30 for max speed with HP bug.[/B][/I]

Zapdos @ Leftovers ** ORDER 66
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Spd / 216 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Thunderbolt

[I][B]40 Speed EVs to make 246 speed, to beat people who run 244, and those who think they're clever using 245.[/B][/I]

Snorlax (F) @ Leftovers ** THE MILF HUNTER
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Counter
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge
- Selfdestruct

[B]Zapdos takes care of Gengar. Paralysis doesn't really matter and hits harder against [/B][I][B]intimidaters. Lots of SDef and HP to last long against stuff like raikou. Fireblast USED to be used on this guy. But I prefer EQ.[/B][/I] 

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers ** THE TONGAN CRIP
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 28 Atk / 252 Spd / 228 SAtk
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Ice Punch
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Punch
- Explosion

[I][B]Naive because it has a mild heracross problem. Focus Punch usually is a 2HKO even with the little amount of Atk EVs.[/B][/I]

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers ** PANZERSHRECK
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 16 Spd / 180 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rest
- Roar
- Spikes
- Drill Peck

[I][B]BP teams can easily get around even with whirl wind, so roar it set here. SDef to survive most of electrical attacks and set up spikes easier.[/B][/I]

Swampert (F) @ Leftovers ** DEATH THREAT
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 160 Def / 8 Spd / 100 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Earthquake

[I][B]Toxic because it messes up ludicolos. Hydro pump because most of the matches ive had dont go over 30 turns. 8 Spd EVs outspeed enemy swampert. SDef to kill off low HP zapdos who think they can OHKO me when theyre weak.[/B][/I]
feel free to give me feedback.

Just wanted to point out the really big weakness to Infer-oh yeah, this is the third gen. Pretty good team. No real big problems at all from what I'm seeing.

Code:
Snorlax (F) @ Leftovers ** THE MILF HUNTER
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Counter
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge
- Selfdestruct

[I][B]> Fireblast USED to be used on this guy. But I prefer EQ.[/B][/I]
THAT

Learn to pokemon.
Replacing double edge will defeat the purpose of using snorlax as a special "wall".
Maybe I'm missing something, but how...? You'd just be killing himself, giving little chance for SD to be used. And Counter is actually very good. No one expects moves like that, and Lax can score easy KOs with it.

Ah, missed that. You sure though? If a Spiker comes out, then it'll be easy for them. You said tha team worked well for quite a long time though, so you prolly don't be runnin into many problems like that, I'm sure.

Your argument is vague. Try again.
Thanks for showing me that, yes, we like our fried chicken, boy.

Damn, just did a lil diggin around posts, and you're some sort of smartass, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)