World War Three mafia postgame

Hi everyone and welcome to the world war three mafia postgame thread, hope you all had a fun time playing :)

This game was mine and shades first as hosts, and to be honest im pretty pleased with how it turned out. I was kinda rooting for the atheist covenant from the start since it contained the mighty nation England, but in general I think the teams were fairly balanced and all had an equal chance of winning this.
The premise of this game was obviously world war three, and i got the idea whilst bored on holiday, where i started to plan the roles and the factions, and even wrote some of the backstory on a napkin as i run out of paper :x

The mafia were designed rather differently to some games, with the idea here being that one mafia (the atheist covenant) was designed to be less powerful but have more info to use this power with, while the red revolution were designed to have more powerful roles but less information to use it with. With shivs expert moling, this handicap was almost unnoticeable and i had my doubts as to whether the atheists had a chance at the start of the game, but after pretty much everybody and their grans targeted shiv night 1, including the village inspector, shivs expert leadership was unable to guide the red revolution to victor. Even though he did leave them alot of information with which they probably should have won when he died, they were unable to do so.

Anyway, as i was saying, the atheists main advantage over the communists was mcgraw, their inspector. The red revolutions only concrete source of information came in umbreon dan, who could check a users alliance every night but not their role. His role didn’t really get put to use as much as i thought, since shiv gave the communists a pretty well filled in spreadsheet when he died.
When McGraw died incredibly early on shade and i were disappointed, because the atheists were now at a severe disadvantage, having next to no information with which to kill every other night, whereas the red revolution had alot of information with which to kill every night. An unfortunate mix of bad luck and bad playing lost the game for the red revolution, with the key turning point being night 4, where dak obtained gts’ bibles and earned the atheists kills every night, aswell as ace matador inspecting myriad, and yoshi king redirecting myriads killing of scrubs onto the now useless pyromaniac, who lost his only power when kumar stole his item. This hit them hard, and as their numbers started to lower, the atheists took charge of the game, with Veedrock at the helm.

Before i get to individual players though, i want to talk about the setup abit more. The village had 14 members, against 10 mafias and 2 neutrals, a ratio which i think worked out well. The power roles were united fairly quickly with Kumar taking charge and hitting a series of excellent lynches right at the start. Kumar learned the identity of the inspector, bodyguard, redirector, and watcher early on, and with the most important roles in the village at his command he was successful in taking out the two mafias most important members. The only problem here was that one of those two people was Shiv, who learned the identity of all the same users kumar did (except ace matador, though he sussed that ace was the inspector himself) before kumar got wind of ace matadors inspection results.

My only gripe about this game was that we didn’t include enough items. There were 3 in total, two of which were only usable in the hands of one user. This came about as a lack of forethought i guess, since the original inclusion of the mafia thief was designed with the idea of the bibles, which would give the atheists their kills every night. We toyed with a few things, but most of them just turned peoples roles into items which would have underpowered the village and just generally been kinda gay, since we could end up with one thief with a collection of roles and a bunch of villagers with no roles at all. In hindsight, we should have built the game from the ground up with items on our minds rather than trying to include items into a game which could have functioned without them, but i guess in the end it just didn’t turn out that way. If i ever design another game, this will certainly be at the top of my list of improvements.

Now, lets move on to teams and individual roles:

The Pangaean Republic

Fishins death was a big blow to the Pangaean Republic so early on, but like i said a couple paragraphs up, they did fairly well early on with Kumars leadership, with the exception of shiv’s short lived but hard-hitting moling, which managed to provide information on most of the important villagers for the red revolution. Later in the game Ace Matador and Yoshi King took charge of the village, but the two didn’t cooperate with each other well as ace matador took a dislike to yoshi king for some fairly trivial things and i guess just personal distaste (its not really my place to say), which was part of the villages downfall in the end.

Anyway, individual roles:

Dear Fishin,

You are the United States of America.

You are one of the largest, richest, and most ethnically diverse countries on the planet, well known for your patriotism and strong religious values. When the Atheist Covenant and the Red Revolution formed and declared war on the rest of the world, your government decided to unite the remaining countries in an effort to defeat the radical terrorist groups that had formed on the other side of the globe. Being the founder of the Pangaean Republic, you will play an important part in the war.

Your military strength is almost unparalleled, and using it you are able to engage other users in fire fights by PMing Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Engaging <USER> in a fire fight”. This nation will be too busy defending themselves from your onslaught to do anything else during the night.

You are allied with the Pangaean Republic.

You win if the Pangaean Republic wins.
Fishin opted to play it safe night 1 and idled, but was killed before he even got a chance to do nothing. His death was a random kill from Myriad, which really crippled the village in the end. Not much more he could of done about it, though :(

2/10

Dear Scrubs,

You are Canada.

You are the rather large neighbour of the United States of America, often mocked for your accents and taste in sugary condiments. Though your government is not without its fair share of contempt towards the USA for this, trivial matters such as this had to be put behind you when the Atheist Covenant and the Red Revolution declared war on the rest of the world, and the USA asked you to join their efforts to repel the invaders.

In a show of co-operation, your government offered the full strength of the Canadian military to the Pangaean Republic, and now every night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Protecting <USER>”. During the night, your syrup-fuelled warriors will loyally defend this nation from invasion, and then return back to their homeland before daybreak.

Scrubs was abit too open with his role in the end. He claimed to Kumar early on and was able to protect ace matador from death at the wolfs hands n4, but aside from this he told shiv his role and even protected him n2 which eventually led to his death at the hands of the red revolution. He actually would have died night 4 alongside ace matador if yoshi king hadn’t redirected myriad towards pyromanic instead, so i guess he got lucky!

4.5/10

Dear timw06,

You are Brazil.

Known for its beautiful people, exotic locations, and vast rainforests, you are Brazil, one of the biggest countries in South America. Though your nation is large and contains the bountiful Amazon Rainforest within its borders, it is still very much an LEDC, and has had to resort to abusing the natural resources to stay on its feet. Your government’s efforts are focused solely on juggling the environmental and financial development of their nation, but facing the might of the Atheist Covenant and Red Revolution, they have decided to assist the Pangaean Republic as best they can.

The citizens of Brazil pitched in and offered their support to the war effort in a rather...unique way. Once during the game, you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Challenging <USER> to a football match”, and this night, your elite squad of world beating footballers will challenge this nation to a match. Of course, being Brazil, you will win, and this nation will return home at daybreak with their tail between their legs, with the realization that the football match was really just a distraction to prevent them from doing anything else that night. For some reason, you get the feeling that this football match will have the highest “priority” in the war, whatever that means.

You are also in possession of an item: the Vaccine. You don’t know what it does, or how to use it, but you do know that someone in this game can use it. It is your job to deliver it to them.

Tim was a bit of a filler role, and didn’t really have alot he could do, so sorry about that :| I attempted to make his role abit more interesting by giving him zerowings vaccine, but zerowing never contacted tim about the “medical aid” he said he could offer, so in the end it was just stolen by dak.

Tims one time hook wasn’t put to very good use either, as he ended up hooking veedrock who had already outed himself as the silencer. This did nothing but let arcticblast speak in the enxt day thread, but since GTS killed arcticblast that night anyway it ended up doing nothing.
His one time hook would have gone to RB-Golbat upon his death, but tim outlived argentina and didn’t use his hook until very late anyway, so this never happened.

3/10

Dear Thunda,

You are Chile.

No, not the vegetable.

Your oddly shaped nation runs along the west coast of South America...in fact, it IS the west coast of South America, stretching along the whole bottom half of the continent. Positioned between the sea and a large mountain range, you are in an ideal place for the communist west to strike, and so were greatly relieved when the Pangaean Republic asked you to join their ranks and help defend against the terrorist invaders that threaten life as you know it.

Though you aren’t a violent people, you will pitch into the war effort any way you can, and for the purposes of this war the Pangaean Republic has requested you pursue the path of espionage rather than violent warmongering. Every night, you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Watching <USER>”. That night, you will send in a crack squad of operatives to the nation, cunningly disguised as citizens, and when they report back to you in the morning you will learn who the nation they visited targeted that night.

Thundas role was something shade and i basically ripped from epic mafia, and in conjuncture with the inspector, had alot of potential. If thunda watched the mafia killer the same night he was inspected, then the village could tell the guy who got targeted was not a member of that mafia. Inversely, if the mafia bodyguard got inspected the same night he was watched, the village would have obtained two mafias in one night.

Thunda chose to set a new mafia record for “most times watching umbreon dan in a mafia game” early on, watching him the first couple of nights after claiming to kumar and working closely with him while he was alive. He was the villages “backup” leader so to speak, and upon Kumars death he would have taken charge. Unfortunately, they both died in the same night and he never got a chance to do this

Once Shiv discovered Thundas role, however, he didn’t have alot of opportunity to maximise its potential, meeting his end at the hands of Myriad, who opted to kill Thunda instead of Scrubs or Ace Matador in a rather odd move (though it kind of payed off when the wolf killed kumar the same night, sending the village into disarray with no leadership).

6/10

Dear Pyromanic,

You are Madagascar.

You are one of the most remote countries on the planet, with large sections of your nation still unexplored, even in the 21st century. Such a tiny nation is nothing but an annoyance in a global war, and when the Pangaean Republic offered you assistance and the promise of victory, you were happy to accept, knowing full well you would stand no chance facing the terrorist factions alone.

Your few citizens are located in small areas of civilization surrounded by miles of rainforest, and it is this trait you will use during the conflict to stay out of sight and out of mind. Your government instigated a rigorous training regime before the conflict began and now every man, woman, and child in Madagascar is adept in the art of camouflage. They each hold an item: the Camouflage Kit. Whilst they each hold one of these, any effort to invade your nation will fail once (be it by global consensus or in the darkness of night) because your citizens will be hiding in the rainforest, out of view. The attackers will leave, confused. However, don’t expect the same trick to work twice, because if you are invaded again you will be quickly and brutally destroyed.

The holder of the only “proper” item in the game, so to speak, pyromanic didn’t really have alot to do. He claimed to Kumar early on, and Kumar stole his item n2 (the same night he was targeted for killing by the wolf in a rather funny twist). Didn’t really have an opportunity to do much, and met his end when yoshi king redirected myriads kill to him instead of scrubs. In effect, he adversely saved the lives of both the village leader and the village bodyguard! For that reason, even though he didn’t have alot to do with it:

4/10

Dear RB-Golbat,

You are Argentina.

You are the eighth largest country in the world, and a nation that is prospering in a continent full of countries suffering from overpopulation and poverty. In fact, Wikipedia tells me you have the 23rd largest economy when purchasing power is taken into account! You’re also great fans of football, and have a massive rivalry with close neighbours Brazil. Your government, not ready to surrender their nation to a group of terrorists, decided to use all these assets to aid the Pangaean Republic.

You do not quite stand out from other nations in any of your main assets but this could all change. One day you aspire to have a night role. However, until then you have decided to use your new-found wealth to your disposal. Your vote in day topics will count double as long as your post contains lyrics from Abba’s single, Money Money Money. If you fail to do this, there could be dangerous consequences...

First of all i should say that the posting restriction was shades idea! This is the standard mayor role, with a posting restriction to spice things up a little. RB-Golbat actually would have obtained timw06’s one time hook upon his death, but unfortunately tim didn’t use his hook until very late and didn’t die until the very end either, so this never happened.

From an individual point of view, rb golbat didn’t do a whole lot. His double vote came in handy on a couple votes, but it was never really necessary and he ended up dying to annhialator zero n5.

3/10

Dear iKitsune,

You are New Zealand.

You are an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean comprising two main landmasses, the North and the South Island. Your country is overrun by many species of bird and is notable for its geographical isolation, being as far as 2000km from Australia, one of your closest neighbours. However, it’s not Australia you are fighting for in this war.

Your government has always stuck close by your geographical and political buddies Fiji, being one of the few countries within your watery continent to associate with you. You small nations gotta stick together, after all! The citizens of New Zealand and Fiji are almost one and the same, and should one of ever be invaded, the other would be spurred on to war, fighting the good fight for the Pangaean Republic. You will obtain exact information when the time comes.

You know Fiji is: pookar

The village twins were another huge asset the village had, who were guaranteed to become vigilantes who could kill every other night upon their partners death. We decided this would be necessary in a game with 5 mafia on each side, and looking at how things turned out we were probably right.

Following pookars death, iKitsune earned the ability to bleat a dangerous gang of sheep at a user, but he died the night after and never even got a chance to use it. The village got very unlucky that the twins survived so long, because had one died earlier on they would have had an incredibly valuable asset :(

2.5/10

Dear pookar,

You are Fiji.

An exotic and remote island in the large, watery continent of Oceania, you are a prime holiday resort, and Truman Burbanks secret affection. You are one of the smallest countries on the planet, consisting of only a few small islands surrounded by miles of sea.

Though you are isolated from the rest of the world both geographically and politically (you are very much still a developing nation), your buddies in New Zealand have always taken good care of you, and assisted in any way they can. With the advent of world war 3, New Zealand is the only nation you know you can put 100% trust in. Together, the two of you pledged your allegiance to the Pangaean Republic, holding your political and religious ideals close to your heart. Should either of you be invaded, the pure anger that is sure to be ubiquitous among your population will spur you on to war, fighting the good fight for the Pangaean Republic. You will obtain exact information if the time ever comes.

You know New Zealand is: iKitsune

Pookar claimed to kumar early on, but also claimed to shiv and gave the rr knowledge of the twins. Thoguh he didn’t give away his partners identity, he didn’t really do anything except die.

3/10

Dear Ace Matador,

You are Greenland.

Being a very frosty and remote region, your nations ironic choice in names has been the butt of many jokes, but since nobody even knows where your nation is, let alone has met a citizen of your mighty nation, you aren’t really phased by it. What they don’t realize is that the reason nobody has ever met a Greenlander is because the entire population is undercover, walking freely around every nation in the world.

The secret underground government headquarters (SUGH), the only populated building in the whole of Greenland, was behind this, anticipating world war three many years before the chain of events that set it in motion even began. Now, the SUGH can collect information on any nation they wish by calling for their operatives to return to their homeland. They can do this by PMing Stoo and Shade every night with “Night X – Calling back operatives from <USER>’s nation”, and when the operatives from that nation reach the SUGH, they will inform them of this users role in the war.

You plan to use this unique advantage to help the Pangaean Republic fend off the terrorist factions threatening the peace and tranquillity of the planet.

Ace Matador played an incredibly important part in the village, with his n1 inspect saving the village from shiv’s moling. He was one of the few roles Shiv didn’t outright learn the identity of (though shiv pieced it together and figured out ace was the inspector later on), and also dealt some huge blows to the red revolution when he inspected umbreon dan and myriad, who were both lynched the day after.

Unfortunately, after kumar and thundas deaths, yoshi king took charge, and ace took a dislike to him after yoshi king accidentally sent some information to GTS in a PM that was sent out to multiple people. This barrier between the two most important roles in the village was a huge handicap, which was eventually the villages downfall. Yoshi King had told ace that if he found any killers, he should tell him asap, and the village would be able to redirect kills to whoever they so pleased. Ace didn’t listen to this, and instead started the lynch on myriad. Had he listened to yoshi king, the village would have had a good shot at winning, and so for that reason:

7/10

Dear zerowing,

You are Mexico.

The USAs large, developing neighbour, your nation is one deep in tradition, be it bull baiting, wearing sombreros, or unknowingly housing fleeing American criminals. None of that matters now though, because a sudden outbreak of a deadly virus, the Brine Flu, has caused your citizens to enter a state of emergency!

Originating from the salt mines of South Mexico, the contaminated salt entered your nation’s water system, forming the deadly Brine Flu in a matter of days. Your government kept the outbreak on the hush-hush, and now, in the midst of the chaos of a world war, they realized they could even use the deadly virus as a weapon. Every night, you may infect a nation with Brine Flu by sending Stoo and Shade a PM with “Night X – Infecting <USER>”. You will fly a handful of particularly diseased looking Mexicans to this nation and by daybreak their entire population will be riddled with Brine Flu.

Any nations infected with Brine Flu have very dry, salty mouths, and as such their lynch votes are rather difficult to understand. Any lynch votes cast by infected nations will, unknown to them, count for negative, including your own. Unfortunately, the other nations fighting in this war are rather more medically advanced than Mexico, and will eradicate Brine Flu from their population entirely the night after they were infected. You aren’t quite as lucky, but if you can get your hands on a vaccine, it would be a different story...

This was probably my favourite role i created in the game, being both original, interesting, and humorous at the same time (not to be modest or anything). It also created some leeway for another item, which was at the top of our to do list at that point in the designing of the game, and was strangely appropriate with the beginning of quarantine mafia.

Anyway, zerowing didn’t claim early on, but following kumars death, made his claim to yoshi king, who trusted him a little bit. His voting capabilities almost fucked the atheist covenant over in the secret lynch, and had they not changed to yoshi king and gained the red revolutions votes, the village would have win it :(
0wing kept his head down and claimed to the right guys, and used his role as much as he really could, so for that reason:

5/10

Dear Kumar,

You are Nigeria.

You are one of the most populous countries in the world and by far the most populous ‘black’ country. Your economy has come on leaps and bounds in recent years as your nation found its feet and began to develop. You joined the struggle for survival with the Pangaean Republic as soon as the terrorist factions declared war on the world, in a desperate attempt to keep your religion and government intact in the years to come.

You’ve got many skilled pickpockets in your nation, and you plan to put them to use on a rather larger scale than they’re used to for the purposes of this war. Each night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Send pickpockets to <USER>” and you will send your pickpockets to snoop around this nation. Should they find anything, they will reluctantly deliver it to your government come daybreak.

Kumar played the role of village leader and did a good job but for trusting shiv abit too much, letting him onto the spreadsheet early on. He united the power roles quickly, and with ace matadors inspection result realized he had been deceived.
Kumar’s role itself wasn’t very powerful since there weren’t very many items in the game, but he put it to good use anyway, stealing pyromanics camouflage kit the same night he was targeted by the wolf in a pretty lucky twist. After that, there wasn’t really much else he could steal, so i guess me and shade are to blame for that :|
Still, for laying the foundations of a successful village and doing incredibly well while he was alive:

8/10

Dear Yoshi King,

You are Sweden.

One of the larger countries in mainland Europe, you are the Nordic kingdom of Sweden, notorious for your umlauts, Viking history, and some very attractive ladies. These very same ladies are your nations secret weapon in the war, because, after all, what self respecting gentlemen can deny a beautiful lady what she wants?

Every night you may send your lady friends over to have a “private” meeting with a nations top male government officials. They will be able to easily persuade these men to do their bidding during the night, and by sending Stoo and Shade a PM with “Night X – Seducing <USER> into targeting <USER>”, they can force this nation to target whoever your government so desires.

Yoshi King was Kumars right hand man at the start of the game, claiming early on and earning his trust, eventually getting onto the spreadsheet. Following Kumar’s death he took charge of the village and attempted to pull them together, but without ace’s cooperation (and just a general lack of people claiming to him) he was unable to unite them fully.
Still, he did the best he could with the claims and roles he did get, and made very good use of his own role, targeting mafias every night, half of the time redirecting them to other mafias, too!

After idling n1, he redirected annihialator zero’s kill to a protected shiv, then redirected umbreon dans alliance check to scrubs (which the rr already knew, but this was a risky move as dan could have been the killer). n5 he redirected the atheist bodyguard onto the communist killer, but was lynched the day after in Veedrock’s secret lynch, in what was a very close lynch.

8.5/10

Dear Seven Deadly Sins,

You are Israel.

You are a small nation, located the east of the Mediterranean sea. Your borders form an odd shape, with a very narrow strip of land connecting two larger area in the north and south of the continent. Your nation is the only predominantly Jewish nation in the world, with over 5 million followers of Judaism in a nation holding only 7 million people. You Jews have had a tough time staying true to your religion, facing many hardships in the last few thousand years, the latest of these being Hitler’s brutal regime during World War II, but you stayed strong through it all. They plan to do this again, threatened this time by the rampant wave of atheism, and, to a lesser extent, the surge in communism the last decade has seen.

Being that your people are particularly nosey, every night you may send Stoo and Shade a PM with “Night X – Nosing around <USER>”. During the night, a few particularly enquiring citizens will snoop around this nation, and in the morning they will report back to your government, with the knowledge of this users country name. Unfortunately, there is only so much untrained citizens can do, and they are unable to obtain any information on the military strengths of their targets, or the role they will play in this world war.

Seven Deadly Sins’ role was potentially alot more useful than he realized, because the mafias were split into clear groups: The Atheists were all from Europe, while the Communists were all from the Asia. Had he united with the village and figured this out, his “weak” role could actually have the utility of Umbreon Dan’s, providing the village with an alliance check every night.
Unfortunately, sds spent his nights mostly checking the role names of his village allies to prove they were who they said they were, nosing around kumar n3 and yoshi king n5 after his claim of Sweden.
Props for being last villager alive though!

4.5/10

Dear Twash/Dogfish44,

You are the Vatican City.

You are the smallest country on the planet, essentially being the size of a small town. In fact, that’s basically what you are. You have a population of roughly 700, none of which are permanent residents. Most importantly, your tiny nation is the home of the Pope.

The pope is thoroughly against any form of war, but the residents of your tiny nation don’t share his blissful ignorance when it comes to global conflict. They secretly aligned themselves with the Pangaean Republic at the dawn of the war, in an effort to stay alive. Now, every time the residents of the Vatican City cast a lynch vote, they must repent to their almighty Pope the next night by PMing Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Repenting for sins”. Failure to do so would cause your mighty Pope to smite you all, instantly annihilating your puny nation.

Should you choose to follow your catholic leader and abstain from voting, he will smile upon you and assist you during the night. If you did not vote the previous day, you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Delivering a sermon to <USER>”. This user will be the target of a lengthy sermon on the role of abstinence in global conflicts. Lynch abstinence, that is. Any nation who sits through your sermon will be unable to post in the day thread the following day. Should they break their pact and decide to speak, you’ll send over a group of friendly priests to have a little...”chat” with them.

Twash/Dogfish’s role was designed to help in controlling the lynch. He could choose between voting himself and silencing another user, which could have proved alot more useful had he survived longer. Unfortunately, twash asked to be subbed out early and was replaced by Dogfish, who only got a chance to silence annihialator zero before being killed rather ironically by the same guy the next night.

3.5/10

NEUTRALS

Dear jumpluff/Arcticblast,

You are Australia.

Isolated from all but a few small countries surrounding you in a vast stretch of ocean, you are infamous for being the cause of long, overnight flights, as well as having a capital city that nobody can remember the name of.

This isolation is nothing new to you, and although you have no allies in this war, you plan to get revenge for years of people mocking your accents and greetings. Every night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Getting Revenge on <USER>”. Your bloodthirsty government and population will lead the charge on this nation, and by the next day they will be crushed.

You also have another power. Every night, you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Posting Restriction on <USER>”. In the main body of the PM you will include a word or phrase that your target will have to include in any posts they make in the main topic the following day. Failure to do so would result in the detonation of several hidden underground nukes, annihilating the country instantly. You may force your target to say no more than 20 words, so choose carefully.

You are Neutral.

You win if you are the last nation standing.
When jumpluff asked to be subbed out, shade and me were disappointed as we unsure of how well a newbie would do with such a difficult role that basically requires you to deceive everyone and utilise your powers to the best of their abilities to have a chance at winning. jumpluff wrote a good fake pm and i think would have been successful had she stayed in the game.
Unfortunately, when the baton was passed to arcticblast, he didn’t use this fake pm and ended up just sitting along for the ride, surviving as long as he could. He got off some crucial kills, but never used his secondary ability which we were really dissapoinetd about as it had endless trolling potential as well as alot of flexibility for different things :(
As i was saying, he got off some important kills, hitting Kumar and Ace Matador on n3 and n5. His relative inactivity didn’t help much either, as he didn’t send in a kill n6

5.5/10

Dear <USER>,

You are Switzerland.

Famously neutral in a war that engulfed many nations surrounding you, your tiny nation has taken a similar stance in this war. With your peaceful ways, you intend to come out alive, and with your political and religious beliefs intact.

During the night, you may send a PM to Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Visiting <USER> for peace talks”. That night, your government officials will meet with this nation for peace talks, attempting to spread your peaceful ways to the rest of the world. Any nation you meet with will be forced to target you with any night roles that night.

Being a peaceful people, you have one more ability which you hope will keep you safe in the dangerous times to come. Every night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Exercising Pacifism”. During this night, any nations targeting you (regardless of what they are targeting you with) will be so moved by your display of love and democracy that they will be unable to follow through with their violent intentions, and they will fail.

You may only use one of these actions every night.

You are Neutral.

You win if you survive to the end of the game, having met with five users for peace talks.
MS played quite well, givijg his claim of harmless neutral to yoshi king, and working closrly with the village until the end, when they lost the ability to control the votes. At this point, he jumped ship, planning to work with the atheists. Unfortunately he was killed by the wolf.
Also, unknown to him, jumpluff actually killed him n1, but he was busy protecting himself from harm!

7/10

The Red Revolution

Dear Shiv,

You are Russia.

Under the red banner of communism, your huge nation flourished and became one of the most powerful in the world. Your dominance was unrivalled for many years until the late nineteenth century when communism died down. Though you held strong to your idealist views, you were mocked and ridiculed by many nations, leaving your government bitter and resentful. When Vladimir Tschavo led the revival of communism with the birth of the Red Revolution, there was finally a glimpse of hope for your people. The Red Revolution became the leading party in Russia after winning a presidential election in 2003 and by 2019 the Red Revolution had expanded massively, eventually declaring war on the rest of the world.

Being such a vast country, you have everything at your disposal. You are one of the most influential countries in the entire world and nobody would dare refuse to meet with your leaders. Each night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Call meeting with <USER>”, and that user will be too busy talking to you to do anything else that night.

Your allies are:

North Korea, tennisace, the bodyguard
India, GTS, the mole
Japan, Umbreon Dan, the alliance checker
China, Myriad, the killer

You are allied with the Red Revolution.

You win if the Red Revolution wins.
Shiv’s expert moling and leadership should have led the red revolution to victory once he obtained information on all the important village roles, but unfortunately he was targeted by the village inspector n1 (aswell as the atheist killer and wolf before jumpluff changed her target to MS), and his true identity was revealed.
His fake role pm was the most believable of all of them in the game too, followed closely by jumpluffs, and it was a shame to see him die so early as he could have done some lasting damage to the village. More importantly though i think, shivs team needed his help to create believable pms as some of the rr’s pms weren’t exactly great, especially umbreon dan’s which included a fatal error which gave away his allegiance :|
Anyway, Shiv was easily the star of the rr and up there with the most important players in the game, a pretty impressive feat considering he was only alive for a couple of nights!

9/10

Dear tennisace,

You are North Korea.

You have always been a secluded nation, isolated from your counterparts in the south and the rest of the world. In 1953 you fought against the United States of America in a battle over political and social ideals and from that day forward, you’ve taken a very stubborn attitude towards political ideals, specifically those shared by the western world. Thus when the Red Revolution extended the arm of communism your way, you were more than happy to take it. With your determination and ruthlessness, you were an ideal candidate for the Red Revolution, who soon learned the value of your loyalty.

You are a loyal people, and for the purposes of this war you will help out your communist pals by offering them your protection. Several years ago, the Red Revolution had thousands of huge, underground bunkers installed all around North Korea so that, in the event of a conflict, they would be thoroughly prepared and safely underground. These bunkers were intended for every nation flying the proud flag of the Red Revolution, but it soon became apparent that this would be far too expensive, and the project was scrapped shortly after construction ended on the North Korean bunkers. Now, every night, you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Hiding <USER>”. This nations entire population will be swiftly evacuated into your underground safehouses, and any invaders who planned to crush your friends will leave, dumbfounded. You cannot hide your own population inside the bunkers, as that would be the cowardly thing to do.

Your allies are:

Russia, Shiv, the hooker
India, GTS, the mole

Tennisace played his part in the rr, saving shiv from an early death n1 and protecting the rr killers after that. He wrote an ok fake pm, but he used his own role for it, and he should have realized the village would already have a bg. Still, he kept his head down and never had to give out his pm, surviving until the very end before being picked off by the atheists.

4/10

Dear GTS,

You are India.

For many years your nation was an LEDC, struggling to function facing widespread disease and poverty. However, the start of the 20th century was an important time for you, because in order to gain your support, the Pangaean Republic offered you financial and military protection. Unbeknown to them, you were also trading with the Red Revolution and vowed to help them in their struggle for communism.

This ill-placed trust gives you a massive advantage, for if you are inspected by any faction the results will show up as:

Dear GTS,

You are India.

You have been slow to develop as a nation, and the majority of your population live in third world conditions. However, the Pangaean Republic aided you with monetary and military support when you needed it most, and you felt it was your duty to repay the favour and aid them in their struggle for survival.

Unfortunately for you, you are overpopulated and have very small amounts of money. Your citizens are willing to fight for a cause, however, and you can put them to use in jobs that do not require any form of military expertise. Every night you may send Stoo and Shade a PM with “Night X – Sending citizens to <USER>”, and you will send your loyal Indians to this nation. In the morning, they will report back to you and you will know whether this nation performed a night role.

As stated earlier, you are still very much a developing nation, and as such you may gain another role later in the game.

You also hold: the Bible. Though it is no use in the hands of you or your communist comrades, somebody in this war would benefit greatly from it. It is your job to keep it from them.

Your allies are:

Russia, Shiv, the hooker

GTS played the part of the communist mole, who would give any inspectors false results upon inspection. He came so close to being inspected by ace not one but twice that it almost hurt ;x On night 4, ace matador planned to inspect gts but at the last possible moment changed to myriad, essentially making the difference between the rr infiltrating another guy and losing their most important member in one night. He was also inspecting GTS the night of his death :(

GTS played ok, but like the rest of his team, didn’t communicate with his teammates very well. See:

01[18:41] <WOOD> gts
01[18:41] <WOOD> how ww3 mafia going
[18:41] <GTS> Well
[18:41] <GTS> I was considering suiciding.
[18:41] <GTS> But like
[18:41] <GTS> I have not been paying enough attention, like...at all
01[18:42] <WOOD> dont suicide
01[18:42] <WOOD> ill sub out out if push comes to shive
01[18:42] <WOOD> x___x
[18:42] <GTS> Why? lol
[18:42] <GTS> I'm the last of my kind.
01[18:42] <WOOD> shove*
01[18:42] <WOOD> not shiv
[18:42] <GTS> lol
01[18:42] <WOOD> what
01[18:42] <WOOD> no you arent
01[18:42] <WOOD> tennisace is still alive
[18:43] <GTS> really?
[18:43] <GTS> lol
01[18:43] <WOOD> you didnt know he was on your team..?
01[18:43] <WOOD> hes the bodyguard
[18:43] <GTS> i donno
[18:43] <GTS> oh shit
[18:43] <GTS> haHA
01[18:43] <WOOD> its in your role pm
[18:43] <GTS> I told you I have not paid enough attention
[18:43] <GTS> I'll contact him
[18:44] <GTS> I wasn't suiciding because I didn't wanna play
[18:44] <GTS> i thought i was the last one

Still, he killed the village bg and MS, so gets some props for that!

4.5/10

Dear Umbreon Dan,

You are Japan.

You are arguably one of the most developed and pioneering nations on the globe, leading the charge into the 20th century ahead of everyone else when it came to electronics and engineering. Because of this, you have almost limitless resources at your disposal, which you plan to put to good use in the war. When the Red Revolution began expanding rapidly, you saw an opportunity to get revenge for all the injustices your small country has faced in the past, and only ever ended up on the losing side of.

Your technology is quite remarkable and because of this you can find almost anything out using any of the machines at your disposal. Each night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Check <USER>”, and your dedicated team will work through the night researching that nation. You will learn that user’s alliance when you wake up in the morning.

Your allies are:

Russia, Shiv, the hooker
India, GTS, the mole

Umbreon Dan didn’t have a whole lot to do really, since his weak inspection was almost useless with Shiv infiltrated in the village, and the majority of the villagers were already known to the rr. He did learn that dak was an atheist the night before his lynching, but the rr didn’t do anything with this info.
His role pm was also pretty poor (sorry) with a huge error which blatantly labelled him as mafia, and it didn’t help when he posted it in the thread for all to see :|

3/10

Dear Myriad,

You are China.

You are the most over-populated nation in the whole world, housing around 1/6 of the Earth’s population. You have favoured Eastern powers over Western forces in the majority of human conflicts for a long, long time, most notably in the Vietnam War. Because of this, the Red Revolution saw you as a prime candidate to recruit to their ranks, and extended the red flag of communism your way. You joined their cause as soon as the offer was put on the table and now fight for communist ideals.

Your size as a nation is unmatched and you can use this to your advantage. Each night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Invade <USER>”, and you will invade that country with your huge army. The target will stand no chance against the collective might of trained forces and many, many converted civilians.

Should you ever be invaded yourself, an elite squad of merciless triad members will escape and seek refuge in Russia, who will obtain the murderous services they provide.

Your allies are:

Russia, Shiv, the hooker
India, GTS, the mole

Myriad played well for a newbie. He wrote a decent role pm early on, and with abit of tweaking from Shiv, had a good claim. On top of this, he killed his fair share of important users, including fishin and thunda. His other two kills (kumar and scrubs) were bpv’d and redirected respectively, but had they gone through myriad would undoubtedly have been the most successful killer in the game, eliminating a huge chunk of the important players and roles. Good job, overall.

6/10

ATHEIST COVENANT

And finally, the Atheist Covenant, who took control mid-game against pretty substantial odds and ended up on top, largely in part to veedrocks leadership and timely use of his secret lynch. This allowed him to get rid of one of the most dangerous villagers, as well as asserting his dominance over the village, even though they could have outvoted the atheists fairly comfortably with the red revolutions votes!
As i said before, the atheists were at a huge disadvantage when McGraw died, having lost their most important member day 1 still only able to kill every odd night, but turned the game around when dak stole GTS’ bibles and the red revolution started getting picked off, slowly putting the atheists back in the game.
Props to mighty nation England for surviving to the very end, shade and i knew you could do it!!!

Dear McGraw,

You are France.

For many years, your nation was highly dependent on God and Christianity. However, all this changed in 2003, when Pascal La'Rue's political party was brought to power in a landslide election, changing world history in a couple of weeks. Soon, atheism began to spread wildly, with you at the hub of everything, and your government was the subject of much controversy and hostility. Now, you are the forefront of Atheism in the Covenant, and will play a very important part in the war.

Before the conflict began, high ranking officials in France decided that in the event of a conflict, they would need to be thoroughly prepared, and so they took cautionary measures. Spearheaded by Pascals successors, and without his permission, they inserted several informants into what would later become the Pangaean Republic and the Red Revolution. Being the founding nation of atheism in the covenant, all informants your alliance controls report to you. It appears this protective measure paid off, because now every night you may PM Stoo and Shade with "Night X - Contacting informants about <USER>", and when the next day begins you will know what role that users country will play in this war.

Your allies are:

Spain, dak, the thief
Germany, Veedrock, the silencer
England, Pokemon Red, the bodyguard
Portugal, Annhialator Zero, the killer

You are allied with the Atheist Covenant.

You win if the Atheist Covenant wins.
Poor McGraw was approached by kumar and Shiv n1 and, without a false claim ready, severely handicapped his team upon his death. His only inspect was to prove kumar’s role to his teammates, but other than that, he didn’t have a chance to do much.

3/10

Dear dak,

You are Spain.

When your neighbours France became an atheist nation, your citizens were reluctant to follow suit for some time, being a people rich in tradition. However, when it became apparent that Europe was quickly converting as a continent, you jumped on board the bandwagon for fear of being caught out in a conflict, surrounded by opposing countries. Since then, you have become a central part of the Covenant, using the unique services you provide.

You have in your command a large gang of trans-continental Banditos, the deadliest kind of Banditos. During the night you can send these Banditos to any country by PMing Stoo and Shade with "Night X - Raiding <USER>", and have them raid it for items. Should they find something that looks useful, they will return immediately, and hand it over to you.

Your allies are:

France, McGraw, the inspector

Dak arguably played the most important part on his team with his random theft on n4, which gave annhialator zero the tools with which he could kill his way to the top, bringing his team with him.
He wasn’t online a whole lot and didn’t lead his team as i’d suspected he would, but luckily Veedrock stepped up to the plate to take that position, and his team coasted to victory anyway.

7/10

Dear Pokemon Red,

You are mighty nation England.

Once the centre of the world, and ruler of the British Empire, you have moved onto less ambitious military practices as of late. Though your nation was once dependent on religion, modern society moved away from it and was quick to join their neighbours France in the Atheist Covenant.

Though you don’t have a large army at your disposal, you can put those that you do have to good use by bolstering the defences of others every night by PMing Stoo and Shade with "Night X - Defending <USER>". Should they be invaded that night, your extra defences will help to fend off the attackers, leaving your pals safe to live another day.

Your allies are:

Spain, dak, the thief

Good old England basically spent the whole game protecting annhialator zero, and coasted along for the ride with his team as tey sailed to victory. He didn’t have a fake pm written and blew off yoshi king when he asked for a claim, but in the end he avoided suspicion long enough for his team to outnumber the village and come out on top.
Didn’t show a whole lot of initiative, but, hey, right place, right time!

5/10

Dear Annhialator Zero,

You are Portugal.

Your nation was one of the first to join the atheist uprising, encouraged by the promise of unity and world peace that Pascal dreamed of. However, when Pascal was assassinated and the Atheist Society became the Atheist Covenant, you realized just what kind of position you had placed yourself in.

Twelve years on, the atheist covenant has toughened you considerably, and with the advent of world war three, your nation is out for blood. Every odd night you may send Stoo and Shade a PM with “Night X – Crushing <USER>”, and by the morning, this user will be crushed under the boot of your Portuguese warriors.

Your nations cowardly nature also grants you another power. During the night, you can prepare for surrender should your nation ever be in danger, by PMing Stoo and Shade with "Night X - Surrendering to <USER>". If that nation attempts to invade you, you will have your tiny white flag held high, and will be left alone. If a nation attempts to invade you and you are not prepared for surrender, you will be promptly steamrolled.

However, the governments "roll over and take it" attitude isn’t shared by all the citizens of Portugal, and should you ever be forced to surrender to a nation who attempted to invade you, it is highly likely they may revolt, eager for blood every night. Should you ever be invaded, you will pass on your RAGE to England. You may use both night roles in one night.

Your allies are:

Spain, dak, the thief

Last night, your comrade in arms Spain came across a sack of bibles from GTS’ nation, and as he was showing off this religious balderdash to you and your other atheist comrades, you began to feel the RAGE building inside you. Soon it was unbearable, and in your anger you decided you would start a new regime for invasion. You may now invade other nations every night, starting tomorrow night. This newfound regime leaves no room for pussy ass surrendering, however, so starting tomorrow night you will be unable to surrender to other nations, only crush them violently.
Annhialator Zero killed 5 users this game, more than any other killers in the game, so earns the prestigious title of serial killer for world war 3 mafia!

He was lucky to have pokemon reds protection all game really, because from the start he told everyone he was wolf after having no role pm ready. Alot of people went the whole game thinking this, and i guess the village left him alone in the hope he would turn against the mafia, or maybe they just had better targets. Really i don’t know why he was never targeted, so that’s something i’d be interested to hear.

7/10

Dear Veedrock,

You are Germany.

When the Atheist Society was set up just 16 years ago, your government saw an opportunity to repair some bridges that were brutally and violently broken during the first and second world wars earlier that century. As France, England, and much of Europe began converting, your people jumped on board with them, eager to demonstrate their willingness to combine forces.
Since then you have dedicated your military, financial and political strength to the Atheist Covenant.

The skills your government put to good use in WWI & II will come into play again in this world war, the only difference being the nations on the receiving end. Every night you can send Stoo and Shade a PM titled “Night X – Intimidating <USER>” and proceed to give this nation a show of military strength that they won’t forget. During the next day, your threats and military prowess will scare the target into being unable to post, and should they do so you will make true on your promise, and annihilate their puny defences.

You have another power at your disposal as well. Your government officials have mastered the art of persuasion, and once in the game you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – ___”. The following day, you will persuade the other nations to cast their lynch votes in a ballot box to be passed around, rather than my making their voices heard. In other words, users will PM their lynch votes to Stoo and Shade, instead of posting in the thread.

Your allies are:

Spain, dak, the thief

And finally the star of the show Veedrock, who led the Atheist Covenant to victory in spectacular fashion! He had the whole game planned out meticulously and made excellent use of his secret lynch to finally take charge of the game and go all the way to the end with his team suffering only 1 casualty in McGraw. The instructions he wrote out for his team to win after his death were so detailed it took me a couple reads to take it all in. He had pretty much everything right, except for the fact that he didn’t suspect arcticblast to be the wolf at all for some reason, seeming to think hed been cleaned by ace matador, and instead coming to the conclusion that pookar was the wolf. Aside from that, though, his control of the votes and night actions was so meticulous that his team marched straight through into victory, with the help of the rr who never even thought to target the atheists until it was too late.

I really want to give him 10/10, but his role pm wasn’t great and he didn’t really fool the village early on. His team were put into a position where Veedrock could take charge after a series of inspects from ace which fucked the red revolution up, rather than any merits of the atheists themselves. Still, without veedrock i don’t think the atheists would have made it to the end, or at least done so with 4 out of 5 members still alive!

9.5/10

And so concludes the mighty world war three mafia. Hope you guys had as much fun playing as me and shade did making it, especially updating it which i really got into during the latter half of the game.

Feel free to correct things i’ve said or offer your own comments, because alot of players in this game don’t have irc access or i haven’t seen online a lot lately, so there may be things im not aware of that you did. I tried to be a little more on the harsh side with my ratings also as I feel it’s better to learn from your mistakes than have it sugar coated for you.

Thanks once again, guys!

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Thank you for hosting stoo & shade! it was incredibly enjoyable =] also stoo i did not co-operate with draco yoshi since he sent his pms while i was asleep ._.' i only disliked him since he rand lynched me.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I did use the fake pm once, maybe I should have notified you?

And I tried using it on Veedrock the night I was killed (my kill went to iKitsune and may have worked). I wasn't sure how to use that ability, and I guess it just didn't work. I was trying it out and then I died...

I did use the fake pm once, maybe I should have notified you?

And I tried using it on Veedrock the night I was killed (my kill went to iKitsune and may have worked). I wasn't sure how to use that ability, and I guess it just didn't work. I was trying it out and then I died...
like i said, i dont know everything that happened in the game as im not omnipotent or something, so its good to ehar stuff that happened that i didnt know about

also you got pretty unlucky receiving probably one of the hardest roles if not the hardest role in the game, and considering it was your first mafia you did well to survive so long imo

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Oh Stoo, i knew GTS was mafia since Night two, so did Kumar. I inspected him tonight since i needed solid evidence to give to yoshi for some redirects, or even a possible lynch. The fatal error was Scrubs sending GTS a pm saying that he was BG ._.'' It's what lead to my death lol.

Edit: Oh i would have died anywhere since idiot ms distracted bodyguard >_____________>''''''

Yeah I'm not sure how I didn't get lynched either, I guess the village just wanted to take the mafia out (And I think Yoshi King SORTA thought I might have been a regular neutral, not sure).

Also I killed dogfish as I was afraid that after he supported Shiv based on me that when Shiv went down he might conclude I was bad. Probably wouldn't have happened but I was playing it safe.

Anyway, well played everyone, really enjoyed the game. Thanks Stoo and shade for hosting.

I was planning to try and talk to all the villagers once the night was over, since I doubt many people would disbelieve a claim from the USA (I hadn't spoken to anyone at all before I died). Seemed like an interesting mafia, but oh well :/

Also, the ability to do voting by a closed ballot once in the game was really neat.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Thanks for the nice wrap, I don't see a number though :P. Anyway gg guys and sorry I did that Yoshi King, I wanted to win with the village but had to jump ship to save my own skin.

Well, I killed thunda instead of Ace Matador or Scrubs because he claimed inspector to me to get me to change my vote and I'm gulible like that. I figured some of Shiv's information could be wrong. It was quite lucky that the other kills hit Kumar so that their leadership was knocked out in one go.

I'm pretty sure if we hadn't gotten lynched every day until it was just Umbreon Dan and GTS we would've gone a little better.

I thought Annihilator Zero was the wolf so when I tried to get all the neutrals and mafias to take out the village when it was clear we couldn't win, I missed the wolf. But otherwise Shiv's list was quite good, and I wish I had claimed earlier so that I didn't arouse enough suspicion to get inspected.

I wish I could get IRC to work again so I could've played a more informed game. Thanks for hosting Stoo and Shade

Yeah, the Red Revolution really needed Shiv. He was acting as our leader for the first few days, but when he was lynched, we were more or less stumbling around in the dark. After a while, I saw it happening so I tried to take control and get us organized, but then I went and got my ass lynched the next day. I don't know what went down after that ._.

lol sorry ms, i rushed to get this ready so some bits i left bolded and planned to fill in later

obviously i forgot to do so but im monster tired right now so ill do it asap tommorow i promise!!!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
also, kumar didn't get all the power roles together, i did. i was planning on uniting then killing them off sweetly.

also, i saw through veedrock and even got to know of pokemon red lol :)

damn, i thought we would've taken this lol.

The instructions he wrote out for his team to win after his death were so detailed it took me a couple reads to take it all in.
Actually that was probably my bad writing ._.

Anyways, about the bad claims, AZ made a claim for France (McGraw) while I made one for Portugal (AZ), so AZ's claim fell through when McGraw was lynched. He hadn't claimed that role to anybody luckily but after everyone was convinced that AZ was wolf I was paranoid that he'd get lynched and cause my written claim to fall under. Because of this I just decided to be safe and false claim miller. Domino effect across our claims.

I won't deny that a lot of our success was completely circumstantial. Happens in most mafia games really. Even near the end when I thought I'd die for a second time if it wasn't for the Wolf/Vig double death, we would have been struggling with finding whichever killer was left along with the Reds. My confidence was not very strong at all, we had to tip-toe around most roles majority of the lategame or get blindsided by 3 opposing killers.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Oh btw Veedrock, right after I told you we had no more kills, Stoo told me that GTS idled and I had to choose a target. I chose the wolf by sheer luck lol, which screwed any chance of a comeback.

Thank you for hosting stoo & shade! it was incredibly enjoyable =] also stoo i did not co-operate with draco yoshi since he sent his pms while i was asleep ._.' i only disliked him since he rand lynched me.
I'm sorry Ace but seriously, that's just incredibly poor judgement on your part. The point of PMs is that they can be read at any time and responded to at any time, it's not like instant messaging (IRC) where if you're not online I have no way of sending you a message. If you were really intent on winning this game, you should have accepted the fact that I was given misinformation and attempted a lynch- yes it was somewhat hasty and I accept full responsibility for leading that, but I also did apologize sincerely for that blunder. Yet, you continued to treat me like an enemy and ultimately cost us the game by refusing to cooperate. If you don't mind some constructive criticism, I think you would do well to put aside your differences with whichever users you're working with and just try to work together for the "greater good".

I should apologize to the village because my poor judgement on who was claiming and who wasn't lead to nothing getting done about suspected mafia. Pretty much everyone who was mafia either didn't respond or blew me off and instead of believing that they were just inactive users, I really should have taken a chance and lynched one of them- however, I was incredibly paranoid about mis-lynching a villager and then being lynched myself, since no one really knew I was Kumar's right hand.

Attempting to lead the villagers was an interesting experience, one that I would someday like to repeat. My inexperience with leading (Every other mafia game, I have followed my leaders blindly) did cost us some heavy losses, but it was certainly a learning experience.

I'm also upset that Annhialator's kill was protected by Scrubs because it made me think he wasn't a killer :(

On the whole, incredible game Stoo and Shade. Despite my team losing, I had a really fun time of it!

Thanks for the game, I enjoyed it.
He didn’t have a fake pm written and blew off yoshi king when he asked for a claim, but in the end he avoided suspicion long enough for his team to outnumber the village and come out on top.
Actually, I had 1 written, but I didn't want to look as if I'm too easy on giving it away. So when Yoshi King didn't ask me a second time, I kept it to myself lol. I was lucky though, I don't know whether they would buy it if I ever give out the fake pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)