CAP 8 Cyclohm Playtesting

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
And for anyone wondering why Obama Girl did not win the title -- they cheated 102 playtesting battles, starting on June 2nd and continuing all the way up to the end. So, the whole time Obama Girl was on the leaderboard, it was due to massive cheating.

What is the deal with people cheating so much on the CAP project? First we had all the voting scandals, now even playtesting is tainted. Ugh....

Congratulations Mag. I feel proud of having completely owned you many times on the ladder. Too bad I never cared enough to get serious enough to dethrone you before you were even crowned =P

./cocky SoT-like arrogance

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations Mag. I feel proud of having completely owned you many times on the ladder. Too bad I never cared enough to get serious enough to dethrone you before you were even crowned =P

./cocky SoT-like arrogance
Arrogant cyberzero should remember I was using a team tennisace gave me, and after playtesting was over also.

:P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)