"Mishimangoose"

"Akumasken"

"E. Hariyama"

"Gengar the Fatty"

"Brock is a dick"

"Blastank"

"MANkey"

"Fuck You Shroomish"

Nuttin fancy but i hope you all enjoy it yo.

Wow i love your art it gives them all a more realistic feel and it doesn't look like digimon, great job! I could imagine these in real life, just plain awesome!

those are awesome... your blastank and your gengar remind me a lot of the original sugimori art from the first 151 pokemon, that was great art.

Some great arts man. The street fighter ones are pretty awesome, and I like the creative puns with the names.

I never saw your CAP submission and I think you should post it here. :)

(because someone said it was cool...)

Buffalo_Wings

Abnormally Cruel
is an Artist Alumnus
Ah you guys are so sweet, thanks for all the comments.

Machamp + Zangief is a crazy good combo so i started it already! It should finished by tomorrow unless i die in my sleep or something tragic like that.

And here was my CAP entry:

That blastank is AMAZING! :0 (the other stuff is beast too, just that's my favorite by far) How did you get that coloring to look so blotchy and epic? I've always wondered how people do that...

Buffalo_Wings

Abnormally Cruel
is an Artist Alumnus
Uuh..due to unexpected circumstances I wont be able to finish Zangief + Machamp today, but heres what i got so far:

What do you all think, anything i should change?

I'd say it's all good except the beard throws me off a bit. It looks more like a 4 armed Zangief with a tri-hawk rather than machamp + zangief.

Thats just my opinion, though

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
very nice I laughed at the brock is a dick one. And pokemon + streetfighter may be the best idea anybody has ever had. Zangief-champ thing looks sick as well

That Shroomish thing is so true man. He even evolves into a bigger dick later on (seriously, who likes facing a Breloom?).

Zanchamp is just perfect bwahahaha

I know I shouldnt request a Machamp fusion since you just made one, but I feel it is a SIN not to request the almighty fusion of Machamp+ Chuck Norris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)