[Wi-Fi Tournament] Exploring new UU! (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
If it isn't too late, I'd like to offer a breed of mine as a prize (Deschain's choice of who it is).

TheForgottenSoul vs asiankid123 - Guess. Wasn't TFS in the last UU tourney though?
Thanks for the support lol. Just kidding Scruffy. To answer your question, yes I was in the last tournament, but it was during the beginning of my school year with SATS so I didn't really make my team. However, I was surprisingly able to finish with a record of 2-3.

I will pm ak123 soon to see when he can battle. Need to finish up my team though first!

Blak and I disconnected 30498029582358 (actually, 4) times, and both of our routers had problems, so we talked and the win went to BlakBlastoise. Good game(s); one of the matches was actually intense.

No, no. You can have the win. You owned me the first battle, even though we had that "problem", the second battle i think i would have stood a good chance, but i was getting haxed before the DC happened and i would have lost that one too. The third battle was meh. We were like 3 moves into the game and your first move countered my entire team strategy. So you can have the win. I fucking hate UU anyway and it gives me more time to test some OU teams for the OU tourney.

Well I guess it's up to Pablo, lol. He already edited you as winner - if you're too lazy to play Round 2 though maybe I can come in and "substitute" again.

Ok then. It's up to pablo

Edit: If he chooses me to be the winner, I will play the next round, I know how gay it is when people don't get their battle done.

I'm forfeiting my match, because I cannot be online at the same time as someone from Germany. Good Luck to my opponent in his future matches.

I've kind of been procrastinating with getting a team ready, but I have something (semi) prepared now, so I PM'd Diploman about our match and I'm waiting for an answer.

Also, I'm not sure what I should donate to the tourney as a prize since I don't know what more people would like. Some people are saying follow the theme and donate a UU poke to encourage more UU play, while others are saying donate something these players don't already have, which is good OU pokemon. Maybe post in my thread or PM me for your input? Because I really can't decide XD

Well I guess it's up to Pablo, lol. He already edited you as winner - if you're too lazy to play Round 2 though maybe I can come in and "substitute" again.
Ok then. It's up to pablo

Edit: If he chooses me to be the winner, I will play the next round, I know how gay it is when people don't get their battle done.
Well guys looks to me more that Erodent would've won eventually without the DC's, as per Blak's descriptions of the battles. I only editted BlakBlastoise as the winner because the last post I read on this htread was Erodent's saying you got the win. I will revert the match outcome now, and thanks to both for being good sports, taking initiative and being honest about the battles.

I've kind of been procrastinating with getting a team ready, but I have something (semi) prepared now, so I PM'd Diploman about our match and I'm waiting for an answer.

Also, I'm not sure what I should donate to the tourney as a prize since I don't know what more people would like. Some people are saying follow the theme and donate a UU poke to encourage more UU play, while others are saying donate something these players don't already have, which is good OU pokemon. Maybe post in my thread or PM me for your input? Because I really can't decide XD
I'll PM you on the prize later or on mIRC.

well, looks like the coffee shop i was counting on has a firewall, so sunday night when i get back home is our only chance of meeting the deadline. Magik is only an hour off my time, and we're both nightowls, so hopefully that won't be a problem. :)

If it isn't too late, I'd like to offer a breed of mine as a prize (Deschain's choice of who it is).
did you delete your thread man? D:

i say HP Ice Ampharos!

Pablo, me and wiinri are having difficulties. We are 9 hours different, and we arranged a battle at 10 am pst today, but apparently he's offline now. I saw him online just a second ago. And I can't battle any later today, and I can't battle tomorrow at all.. So I don't know what to do now...

Okay, good. I'll check and see how things are going by then and see which time would be best. Just try to stay on during those times (/edit by me: those times=7pm - 12pm).
This was your last pm. You didn't tell me that we would battle exactely at 7 pm (my time). Besides I was on at that time, but i didn't see you. This is ridiculous.

@Pablo: we battled just before but then he had to leave for whatever reason which he told me right before, so we coulnd't finish the battle. I don't want to judge (obviously) the outcome, so it's up to you or Slimi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)