[Wi-Fi Tournament] Exploring new UU! (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*insert banner here* (I lost the image adress, will be up soon)

Rules
  • Format will of course be UU and below. Check the Pokemon eligible for this tournament: UU / NU - NFE Pokemon are allowed as long as they do not belong to a different tier already (Uber / OU / BL), with the exception being Hippopotas and Snover.
  • Wi-Fi Tournament Rules - You can read and get up to date with all the hosting rules and common clauses for these type of Tournaments.
  • The UU Tournament will allow 16-32 players maximum. The tournament format will be single elimination. There will be substitute places available as there are always lame people who do not complete their matches.
  • Players will be given 1 week to complete their matches. There will be no extensions to this deadline. If a match is not completed, the one whom demonstrated more activity will move on. If neither player showed activity, they both might be dropped or the outcome will be decided based on a flip.
  • All battles will be Singles 6 vs 6 Auto-level 100.
  • Only people who have or have had active trade threads may participate in this Tournament. Sorry generic random Wi-Fi lurker!
Clauses
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • OHKO moves Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • NO Hacked Pokemon
  • NO Weather
Prizes
  • Prizes will be awarded to the top finishers of the tournament. I am currently accepting donations for prizes, but I will only accept 7 prize donations total. So far negator, Tase and Destroyer have donated prizes.
Announcements
  • Changes to the Rules and Clauses sections have been added above so make sure you read them before you get your team ready.
  • I have plans to start an OU Tournament, if it gets approved of course, when we are down to Round 3 for this tournament, so keep an eye out for sign ups on the OU Tournament.
  • Due to the new changes in the UU tier, Donphan and Dugtrio are now allowed and Umbreon will be disallowed to be used from Round 2 and onwards.
Pairings
DEZTROYA vs Althos
Erodent vs Jigo
Supe vs Diploman
Magik0722 vs Fightgar
Honchkrow vs wiinry
krabs93 vs Geren
asiankid123 vs Pablo
Scruffy vs sandman

*These matches have until tomorrow morning when I get back home to be done, after that the winner will be determined by a coin flip or activity.

Deadline
This Round will be over on Sunday July 19th.

Deztroyza vs Althos
Erodent vs Jigo
Supe vs Diploman
Magik0722 vs Fightgar
(Honchkrow vs Raistmagic)* vs (Slimi vs wiinry)*
krabs93 vs Geren
asiankid123 vs Pablo
Scruffy vs (destroyer vs sandman)*

i suppose here are my predictions
DEZTROYA
vs Althos
Erodent vs Jigo
Supe vs Diploman
Magik0722 vs Fightgar
krabs93 vs Geren
asiankid123 vs Pablo
Scruffy vs (destroyer vs sandman)*

I will pm my opponent today and see what we can work out
Pairings

DEZTROYA vs Althos(Not choosing this one)
Erodent vs Jigo(GG here *coin toss)
Supe vs Diploman(supe is good)
Magik0722 vs Fightgar(everyone else picked him :D)
krabs93 vs Geren(mexicans)
asiankid123 vs Pablo(mexicans)
Scruffy vs (destroyer vs sandman)*(overall he plays)

Jigo, I'll need some time to build a "proper" team, so I can probably battle right before the deadline :)

I have my money on...Scruffy to take it all!

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Sent a PM to Diploman.

EDIT: In communication with Diploman. He is in Australia and I am in California so its hard to be on at the same time. We figured out that 4pm his time is 11pm my time. We will battle on Wednesday night.

PM'ed Sandman last night. Forgot to mention that I'll be gone from Thursday-Sunday morning, but I think we can get it in in the next day or so.

3-0 win for me, confirming. There was a d/c at the end of the match though (our connection was fine the entire time, so I honestly don't know what happened), but I had 2 guys ready to finish his last pokemon in one hit.

GG sandman.

Battled Supe in a very close and fun battle, I set up with one of my Pokemon on one of his Pokemon, and swept. I won 4-0. Good Game, Supe!

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Confirming. And it wasn't even close by any stretch of the imagination. A bit haxy, but not close at all. Very well played Diploman. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)