Little Cup Analyses

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, so now that the Little Cup Analysis Workshop has taken off, there are a lot of analyses that are damn close to "done" in the workshop. However, I'd like to try and work out a method for getting them on-site or into an accessible format.

I've been going to the C&C mods outside of the LC workshop itself for the final say on many analyses, so that the analyses are actually done and up to snuff. However, this is a bit slow, and I'd like to have a way to streamline the process and actually get things running more smoothly than they currently are now.

If anyone's got any ideas on how this can go, input regarding the analyses, or anything else, please post here.

We can move analyses that are for the most part done and ready for uploading into another subforum (a new or existing one), where site staff or maybe other badged people just copypaste them and upload them onto the site, maybe fixing any leftover errors as they see fit.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I don't see the problem with just adding a + to the title and moving them to the peer edit archive when they are actually represented on-site. Seems like the easiest way without going through the trouble of adding an entirely new subforum.

the problem is stat charts not the actual analysis (although some pokemon might end up overlapping)

since LC is played at level 5, it will need stat charts of level 5, the concern is how do we upload these, do we replace the level 100 stat charts, do we have a tab for level 5, etc.?

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I would upload the analyses even without the level 5 stat charts, which we can figure out later. The charts are auxiliary anyways; it's not like it's hard to figure out stats on Shoddy's team builder or (gasp!) by doing a little math with the stat formula.

If you want to have another subforum in the LC subforum for finishing analyses, I can see the merits to that. It wouldn't be a terrible thing to just continue with the current system, though. You don't need to specifically go through the mods, though.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In that case, can I get clearance to upload completed analyses to SCMS? I can put a note that the stat charts are inaccurate.

Actually, is there a way in SCMS to just make a table for the stat charts that can be stuck at the top of each LC analysis until the real stat charts are done?

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
There is, but as I said, the stat charts seem auxiliary; I'm not well-versed in Little Cup, so if you think the charts are desperately necessary, put them up.

Alright, got clearance, add the analyses to SCMS if you want.

<GreatSage> so is that a yes
<Misty> sure

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
Thanks everyone, this is a great step. The last bit is that since the Pokemon are considered NFE, they are hidden. Is there any way to get a "LC" tier for the Pokemon with completed LC analyses? Also, for the time being, can the stats on that page be reverted to the Level 5 stats for a reference? If either one would be overly difficult, it's not completely necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)