Pokemon NPC Mafia - asim (Wolf) and other neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Congratulations to asim and Umbreon Dan!

List of players (2):
Umbreon Dan - Won
asim - Won

Dead: 12 NPCs, 4 Team Rockets, 5 Neo Team Rockets, 2 Neutrals
Ace Matador. - D1 (godkilled) - martyr - NPCs
Thunda - D1 lynch - copycat - NPCs
pookar - N2 - partial hooker/GS Ball - NPCs
LonelyNess - N2 - neutral vigilante - Neutral
ExplorerAce - D2 lynch - rocket hooker/pokedex - Team Rocket
GTS - N3 - rockets bodyguard - Team Rocket
Yoshi King - N3 - neo rockets item thief / role finder - Neo Team Rocket
Accent - N3 - bodyguard/Blue Orb - NPCs
Mekkah - D3 lynch - rockets silencer / persuader - Team Rocket
macle - D3 popularity contest winner - item expert/nonsilenceable/Magma Emblem - NPCs
Pyromanic - N4 - jack of all trades - NPCs
Team Aether - D4 lynch - fisherman - NPCs
Da Letter El - D4 died when Team Aether dropped his poke ball - alliance checker - NPCs
Mr_Goodbar - N5 - martyr / #'s knowledge - Neo Team Rocket
Bass - N5 - reverse martyr / role finder - Team Rocket
Eo Ut Mortus - N6 - Redirector - Neo Team Rocket
HD - N6 - Negative voter / Item finder - Neo Team Rocket
Agape - N6 - Watcher / Sleeper - NPCs
Shade - D6 lynch - Mayor / Announcer / Contest - Neo Team Rocket
Jedil - D6 died in a fire - Mayor / Itemfinder - NPCs
Phantasia - D7 lynch - BPV / Samurai Armor - NPCs
Thorns - N8 - Item thief - NPCs
Scrubs - D8 - Wolf - Neutral
askaninjask - N9 - Priority changer / time warper - Team Rocket

As you all gathered around, someone gave a shout, discovering a dead body in the Pokemon Center. It seems that Team Rocket has already decided to take a pre-emptive step to eliminate one of you (or to provide a role PM for everyone to see.)

Dear Earthworm,

You are the Magikarp Salesman. You are a con man who is always getting James to buy one of his worthless Pokemon.

You may be a con man, but that doesn't mean you want to see people dead, you just want to make money. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Sell Magikarp to USER,' you will offer him a Magikarp at a deal that he can't refuse. He will gladly take your Magikarp, but then, it will soon evolve to a Gyarados and scare that user, forcing that user into hiding on the next night, preventing him from performing any night actions.

You have an unlimited supply of Magikarps that you got from somewhere. Too bad they don't seem to do anything useful.

You win if the Pokemon NPCs win.
As you discuss who could have possibly killed the seemingly harmless Earthworm, someone points out that Night 1 has fallen and everyone should return home and watch out for possible deaths the next day.
Deadline will be about 48 hours after all role pms are sent out, roughly around 11:00pm EST, September 22.

Your journey has begun! All role pms have been sent, if I forgot about you, please PM me if you are on the list.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, coming out and saying I am Silver from Pokemon Gold and Silver (duh).

I am allied with the Pokemon NPCs and I would very much appreciate complete cooperation with any other Pokemon NPCs out there.

In other words: claim to me or be cast under immediate suspicion.

Don't claim to LonelyNess or anyone until he is cleaned, obviously. Silver claim is in no way, shape or form rendering him a trusted villager off the bat.

Lol since when was Silver an NPC.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Fishin AND Serenity.
O.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Click click email time!

Silver is also Giovanni's fucking son - _-

People could claim to me if they want. I am Celio (the dude who you give the Ruby / Sapphire things to in the Sevii Islands). More info coming later!

click clak

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't claim to LonelyNess or anyone until he is cleaned, obviously. Silver claim is in no way, shape or form rendering him a trusted villager off the bat.
Yeah because wasting our time "cleaning" me instead of inspecting possible mafia is so something that the village should be doing.

Amelia said:
Lol since when was Silver an NPC.
Since always? You can't ever play as your rival...

Jimbo said:
People could claim to me if they want. I am Celio (the dude who you give the Ruby / Sapphire things to in the Sevii Islands). More info coming later!
Yeah because that's such an awesome claim for a village leader.

Anyway the reason I came out was because I have an easily recognizable character, who is obviously not allied with either Team Rocket, or Neo Team Rocket (there's a chance that I could be neutral but if you recall in the manga Silver is a good guy albeit a bit misguided, kind of like Blue in the RBG series).

Please claim to me as soon as possible. We can't afford to fuck around especially with the mafia becoming stronger and stronger in each game.

LonelyNess said:
Yeah because wasting our time "cleaning" me instead of inspecting possible mafia is so something that the village should be doing.
No offense, but you can't simply found a village reunion on a person that is not cleaned. That just opens us up to moles way too easily. Even if it's only a small chance, it's not a chance I'm willing to take.

But it's not even a small chance. Silver is a good guy in the manga, but in the games, he steals Pokemon from a good guy. So yeah, who else is up for putting his trust into that character?

That doesn't mean you're evil, of course. It just means that you're not suited to reunite the village until you're inspected. Obviously it would be better for a less ambiguous character to come out and gather claims, for example one of the Professors.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
When I can supply my role PM, you will see that my flavor text is entirely based from the Manga. I am not the evil Pokemon stealing character from the games. I am the noble (well.. not noble) holder of the Ver. II Pokedex, and a hater of Team Rocket.

I hope that my other Rivals / Main Characters can attest to the fact that the flavor for this mafia is from the manga, not the games.

When I can supply my role PM, you will see that my flavor text is entirely based from the Manga.
imperfectluck has confirmed to me that "the manga characters are the bad guys" so yeah don't talk to LN at all. In fact, as I said, don't talk to anyone until the night is over and we have results to work with.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love

He means that Neo Team Rocket is solely from the manga, which they are. Not that ALL people from the manga are bad guys, because that would mean Jimbo is bad too... and a few of the other players are bad as well.

Jimbo's character is also in the games, might even be in movies/anime somehow. You clearly claimed to be a manga man.

<imperfectluck> mostly from the anime/games
<imperfectluck> the manga characters are the bad guys

If you think I'm faking this - go ask ipl to confirm this when he's back on.

EDIT: also

[23:23:23] <@thunda> [21:54] <@imperfectluck> like the village is
[23:23:24] <@thunda> [21:54] <~Mekkah> theres hundreds of awesome npcs
[23:23:24] <@thunda> [21:54] <@imperfectluck> characters that appeared once
[23:23:24] <@thunda> [21:54] <@imperfectluck> in the anime
[23:23:24] <@thunda> [21:54] <@imperfectluck> and that's all
[23:23:25] <@porygon3> i can distract a hooker :)
[23:23:29] <@thunda> ipl said the village is characters
[23:23:31] <&Gmax> lol
[23:23:32] <@thunda> who only appeared once
[23:23:33] <@thunda> in the anime

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
-____-

if we're going to go down that route, then technically Silver was never in the anime. His character model was in one episode but his name wasn't Silver.

this "origin of character makes you suspicious" thing is retarded I hope you all know that.

ipl said:
The Pokemon NPCs can be just about anyone that's showed up before in any Pokemon media.
I guess that turns LN from "don't trust him at all" to "don't trust him more than anyone else" though if you ask me there's also the possibility of the host covering up a give-away. I know I've had it happen before.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
You all wake up bright and early, and everyone heads to the Pokemon Center for roll call. Everyone, that is, except for one missing person, Toothache. Someone points this fact out, and you all rush to Toothache's humble abode to see for yourselves. The body is missing, but there's one of those ever helpful Trainer Tips signs by the house:

Dear Toothache,

You are Suicune. You were a main character in Celebi: Voice of the Forest.

After seeing Vicious use Celebi to destroy the forest, you have decided to ally yourself with the citizens of the land to protect its denizens. You can detect whether users are pure of heart with your water. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Offer pure water to USER,' and if they accept it, you will know that they are pure of heart and are allied with your cause. You have also heard of a man named Eusine looking for you lately, although you are unsure as to his intentions.

You win if the Pokemon NPCs win.
As you wonder who Eusine is, Day 1 has fallen. You have 48 hours from this post to lynch, or 24 hours after the first vote is cast.

Oh, and macle appears to have been subbed in for Jimbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)