Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether 'gary the gengar' should be blacklisted/banned because he (I think)is offering my pokemon without my permission. (I haven't confirm it though...)

Pokemon that I think 'gary the gengar' offers without my permission is my magmortar

I don't know who is he and where did he get that pokemon from, but in "My first RNG abuse giveaways" I only give redistribution rights to Sparko and kakashi309 via PM.

Here is the link to my giveaways, there is rule where I stated "not redistributable"
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2023855&postcount=1

and here is the link that show 'gary the gengar' offering my pokemon without my permission
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2218814&postcount=4

My magmortar spread
Lvl 31 Magmortar(male)

OT:Lucas(49245)
Nature: Modest
IV: 31/30/30/31/31/31
HP:ICE(70)
EV: 252SPA/6SPD/252SPE
Moves:Flamethrower/Hidden Power/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast

Egg received: Jun. 30 2009
Egg hatched: Jul. 1 2009 (Stark Mountain)

and magmortar that 'gary the gengar' offers

Magmortar
OT:Lucas
30/31/30/31/31/31 (Hp ice 70)
252 SpAtk/252 Spe/4 Hp
Modest

Sorry if I make a mistake, I just somehow feel that 'that is my pokemon'

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Proof?

As in someone who has gotten a copy and can verify the trainer ID.

I mean the IVs are not even the same ...

Okay, I'll try to look for the proof.....
And about the IVs, I know it's different, but I think it is editable (it's only my assumption though)

I want to report FurryMuchacho for using at least one hack while battling me. I don't know if it was an illegal hack,or if there were more, but he sent out a Shiny Machamp in Cherish Ball. Other than the fact that it was in a Cherish ball and shiny, it may not have illegal moves or stats.

EDIT. He didn't say anything about using Hacks beforehand, Legal or otherwise.

EDIt. He also has a Shiny Zapdos in a Cherish ball, both it and the Machamp are NNd.

Adding Gary the Gengar to the blacklist. He redistributed a pokemon that he was not allowed to.
I hate to involve myself, but where is the proof that it's not his own Magmortar? The Magmortar Gary has has different IVs than the one from the giveaway. While you can edit the IVs with an AR, it's very difficult to and I don't see why anyone would do that just to redis a pokemon, and also, having been Gary's trade partner in the past, I know he does not have an AR, otherwise he would've been able to clone for himself and not have to have the people he's trading with trade back a copy or get a copy made. I don't see why he would lie about not having an AR and then go through all that work to make it fit. Again, I ask, where is the proof that says the magmortars are the same? With the RNG out and widely used, there could be numerous magmortars from many people, even with the same IVs. But that doesn't mean they are the same magmortar. Pardon my bluntness, but I think you need to reconsider your decision.

Thanks~

I hate to involve myself, but where is the proof that it's not his own Magmortar? The Magmortar Gary has has different IVs than the one from the giveaway. While you can edit the IVs with an AR, it's very difficult to and I don't see why anyone would do that just to redis a pokemon, and also, having been Gary's trade partner in the past, I know he does not have an AR, otherwise he would've been able to clone for himself and not have to have the people he's trading with trade back a copy or get a copy made. I don't see why he would lie about not having an AR and then go through all that work to make it fit. Again, I ask, where is the proof that says the magmortars are the same? With the RNG out and widely used, there could be numerous magmortars from many people, even with the same IVs. But that doesn't mean they are the same magmortar. Pardon my bluntness, but I think you need to reconsider your decision.

Thanks~
The fact Gary the Gengar has none of his own pokemon in his thread makes it unlikely in the first place.

Secondly, it had the same OT as the others person and the IVs were the same except 2 switched and the EVs similar. (mingot edit: in the THREAD they were different. in actuality they were exactly the same)

I got a copy of the magmortar from garys thread and compared it to DokiDoki's and they were the exact same. (mingot edit: EXACT)

Please don't involve yourself in things that don't involve you. We do look into it than just blindly blacklisting people. (mingot edit: this goes double on days ending in the letter Y)

Okay, I understand your point now. I just didn't imagine Gary doing such a thing. And lol at Mingot's last edit. =D

*steps out*

Hey, I didn't redis anyone's magmortar I wasn't supposed too. It is doki doki's, and he gave me redi rights too it.

EDIT: Doki doki, I helped you transfer a pokemon, so you gave me magmortar. I asked you if I could redi it, and you said yes.

Okay, maybe I am the one who forget that I've ever gave you a redis right, but why you put the IVs and EVs wrongly in the first place??

The moment I saw you put different IVs and EVs, I thought you're trying to camouflage that pokemon so no one could realize that was mine.

But anyway, what pokemon did I ask you to transfer?? Sorry I just don't remember.

If I'm the one who is wrong, I'm really sorry about that. I would like to apologize to you, gary the gengar, and smogon 'wi-fi' blacklist team for giving a false statement without looking into it deeply. I will take this as my lesson, so next time I will check something like this more thoroughly.

LF edit: It was a treecko. Mingot found it in simple questions thread. He must have pmed you asking about redis rights, etc.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
It was a trecko and you asked for a copy of it. Would either of you happen to have the PMs, if there were any?

I think I remembered now.

Yes, I have ever asked someone to help me in trading a treecko in "simple request" section. And I forgot who is the one that helped me. Without remembering who is the person that helped me, I also forgot that I've ever give redistribution right to 'gtg' on my magmortar. Although it is still shady in my mind whether I've ever give a redistribution right on my magmortar, I think I really gave him a redistribution right.

Sorry for the inconvenience that I brought to you 'gtg'. I deeply apologize about that.

mingot

free agent
Ok, this was a great time waster, but glad we got to the bottom of it.

DokiDoki, I really can't describe how irritated I am with all of this, so I will leave it at that.

Gary, you have been removed from the blacklist and your thread reopened. Now if we could get you to post (on average) about 16 times less per day, we'll be all good.

EDIT: Test

I am full of fail, and am ignorant of some of the workings of Legal.exe apparently.
Syberia cleared up the Trashbytes issue, and everything else checked out.

I'll contact a mod to unlock his giveaway and go back to distributing these >.<

I'm blacklisting Akiratron for distributing a hacked Dusknoir in his giveaway thread here:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62206

825454201 pointed out to me that it's trash bytes were invalid, so I hack checked it myself and screencapped the results:

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k468/Harlequin_Boy/AkiratronsDusknoir.jpg

Dogs cleared.

... Man this is awkward.

Now its awkward.

Sorry about this mess >.<
I asked a mod before posting here, and this was their advice.
I'ma go PM an apology to Akira xD

I'm blacklisting Akiratron for distributing a hacked Dusknoir in his giveaway thread here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62206

825454201 pointed out to me that it's trash bytes were invalid, so I hack checked it myself and screencapped the results:

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k468/Harlequin_Boy/AkiratronsDusknoir.jpg

I'm checking the Dogs he gave away when I get the chance.

... Man this is awkward.
All eggs that hatch in 3rd Gen will pop up as Unknown GBA type, keep that in mind.
As for trash bytes, I dunno. Trash can get messed up sometimes too.

At least that's what I heard from people. It has something to do with Pal Park, I am not 100% sure.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Those were pretty crappy IVs for being hacked. :? Just saying...

Plus, he sent me some vids of him catching those dogs when I asked him of their legitimacy, here.

Watch the Entei Vid. I have no doubts.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
All eggs that hatch in 3rd Gen will pop up as Unknown GBA type, keep that in mind.
As for trash bytes, I dunno. Trash can get messed up sometimes too.

At least that's what I heard from people. It has something to do with Pal Park, I am not 100% sure.
If the OT is less than 7 characters and it evolved in a 4th gen game (it had to, since it was a Dusknoir), then invalid trash bytes proves nothing.

If the OT is less than 7 characters and it evolved in a 4th gen game (it had to, since it was a Dusknoir), then invalid trash bytes proves nothing.
So assuming Akiratron named himself "Akira" or "AKIRA" all the time (his dogs which i received from him has that name), this is pure conjecture then.

EDIT: What about Pokemon that can't evolve in 4th Gen? I have received such Pokemon before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)