Free Rayquaza! Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
earthworm said:
Go ahead and post it, good luck running it!
Free Rayquaza!
Introduction

Welcome one and all to Free Rayquaza, an Ubers tournament like none other. During this tournament your team building will be pushed as during each round an Uber will no longer be allowed for you to use for that round or the rest of the tournament. I will be removing the most commonly used Uber from the teams of the previous round, so I will require you to PM me your teams.

General Tournament Rules

• Each round, an Uber is banned, for the first two rounds two Ubers will be banned, after the first two rounds, only one pokémon will be banned at a time. Example(these are not the actual banned pokemon):
    • Round 1: There are no banned pokémon.
    • Round 2: Kyogre and Rayquaza are banned.
    • Round 3: Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, and Palkia are banned.
    • Round 4: Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Wobbuffet are banned.
  • This is a Single Elimination
  • Logs are not required to confirm your victory, but would be nice.
  • You must PM me your team before you battle
Battle Rules
  • Arceus is banned.
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
Round 4 Rules

Kyogre,
Groudon, Dialga, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, and Garchomp are all banned, seems Garchomp cannot stay unbanned even in Ubers

Match-ups (please PM me your teams before or after you do your battle, underlined means I have gotten their team)

Please get your matches done before or on October 25th!

Ryo vs Phyres
Flamewheelervs PurpleWeezing

Honestly, PW was THE last person I wanted to face. The worst part is that he's in DL's timezone (I think), so this should be really fun to try and get done xD. Anyway, I'll get my team sent in ASAP and get this done soon...I hope.

Ryo vs Phyres~ Don't underestimate this guy. ;)
Flamewheeler vs PurpleWeezing~ Good luck! May it be a clean, fun match that gets done in time lol.

We're setting up a match since our timezones are pretty different. Surprised Garchomp got banned before Darkrai and Wob though.

Well, we were supposed to have our match today, but my sister needed help delivering phonebooks today =/. So, we might not will not be able to get this done til next thursay...I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)