Chaos Mafia - Game Over! [Assortment of Random Characters wins!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 1 End / Day 2 Start

After a night of much activity, you all wake up to find out exactly who has become a corpse overnight.

The first thing you notice is that a very intimidating man seems to be resting over on a bench that has mysteriously appeared on the island. His neck seems to have been violently twisted into an unnatural shape, and his arms are hanging limply off the sides, so it's safe to assume he's dead. After a few moments, someone calls out that they recognise the body as one belonging to blue_light.

Dear blue_light,
You are Sylar.

You are the most deadliest person in Montreal right now. However, your only weakness is that you cannot trust others. This makes sure that you remain a one-man-army.

You have the ability to kill and steal other people's powers. At night you can send a PM to the hosts with the title Night (x) - murdering (user). That user will then die and if applicaple, you will recieve their power from that night onwards. You start killing from Night 1 onwards and kill every alternate night.

You win if you survive the game and everyone else dies.
It seems that Sylar has suffered an equally unfortunate fate to the one he suffered in Mafia mafia.

The next corpse you locate appears to be some sort of large yellow blob. Upon closer inspection, you discover a police uniform that was probably previously covering this blob. After a while, you see some formations that look like limbs, though some are cut off and others are drenched in blood. The police officer's hat has been sliced cleanly in half, and now appears more red than blue. Someone shouts out that it is the body of HD that you're currently viewing.

Dear HD,
You are Chief Wiggum.

You are the Chief of Police of the Springfield Police Department. Although you are morbidly obese, dim-witted, ignorant, grossly incompetent, lazy, and with a seemingly greater concern for food than law enforcement, you have been selected as one of the members of the Assortment of Random Characters, and you don't intend to let them down.

You have the power to arrest users at night and interrogate them. You may send a night PM entitled Night X - Take USER away, toys. You will locate this user, take them into custody, and interrogate them before releasing them again, all before the night is over. After you're through with them, you will hopefully have obtained key details about their role in this game.

You win if the Assortment of Random Characters wins.
At least he managed to correct 'Bake' to 'Take' this time around!

The third (and final) corpse you come across belongs to porygon3. It seems that his face has been covered in paint. You theorise that somebody may have placed some kind of explosive in a can of paint and this unfortunate soul opened it at the wrong time.

Dear porygon3,
You are The Joker.

"I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go 'according to plan.' Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all 'part of the plan.' But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

You are a psychopathic, mass murdering, schizophrenic clown with no empathy for other entities. All you're interested in doing is having fun. You've rounded up a few important, super powerful beings and formed a team that you've decided to name the Insane. With them, you intend to bring chaos upon this game - that's what life is, after all: a game.

Win or lose, your main objective in this game is to introduce chaos. Therefore, at night you may send a PM entitled Night X - Bring about chaos for USER1, USER2, and USER3. Coins will be flipped, yadda yadda yadda. The important thing is, two of them will have their roles switched around (not their win conditions, only their powers) and the other will die. It's up to you how you use it, but you can only do it once. You also have a Knife with you. You've decided you won't bother using it to hurt anyone, but at least it makes you look threatening!

You have the Knife. The Knife is an item. While you can use it to cut meat and other food, you may prefer to use it to intimidate people. If you are holding the Knife during the day, your vote will count for an increased amount. Since you would obviously look even more intimidating if you were holding other utensils, your vote will count for an even greater amount the more utensils you get your hands on.

You win if the Insane win.
You glance around looking for the Knife but it seems it is nowhere to be found, unfortunately.

All PMs are out!

Day 2 will end 48 hours from this edit (5PM on Sunday in GMT+11, 6AM GMT).

Lynch LightWolf

Kill the mafia wolf that hates me!

Also, Kaboom said that P3, Accent, Fishin and LW are mafia. P3 turned to be Insane. Unless the mafia sacced a mafiosco to force a villager lynch (which is not the likeliest, because if they killed a villager and we lynched a mafia the results would be the same).

If LW's a villager, then Hipmonlee (who published that shit) is mafia and will be our Day 3 lynch. (And i'll get to kill LightWolf)

However, by the kill descriptions, it looks like The Joker was killed by either his plan backfiring or by the Sophisticated. This makes me think Blue-Light was Insane-killed and HD was Sylared.

Altair

just who is the coon?
!kill alphabravo

Also i would prefer to get the faction we have no info on (sophisticated) rather than an insane but ok...

Lynch Lightwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)