Smogon Awards Voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Nominees are now out!

PM the Smogon user SMOGON AWARDS to cast your vote. Your vote will only be counted if you meet these required.

• You have made over fifty posts before the date of this thread
  • You have received fewer than three infractions this year
  • You have registered before September of this year.
So cast your votes! Please mark the Subject of the PM "Smogon Awards Voting", and please bold the category you are voting for, followed by the user name.

Example:
[Smogon Awards Voting!]
Biggest User - Gouki
Best Ragequit - cookie

A few more guidelines

• You do not have to vote in every category. Please do not force yourself to vote on every category.
  • You cannot vote in categories where you yourself are a nominee.
Feel free to make your votes public in this thread, and also feel free to discuss the nominees/users here (any thing that is purely malicious in nature will count as Trolling/Flaming so be constructive and objective if you're going to say anything negative)

The Voting Starts now. The Voting will end December 13th, 2009. The results will be out on Issue #6 of the Smog.

So get your votes in as soon as possible!

ok getting nommed for best cong poster over someone like luduan is pretty absurd but thanks guys who nommed me apparently?

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh and deck knight winning best cong poster is like a dog winning artist because it craps all over the mona lisa but it sparks discussion on animal rights

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I Ctrl+F'd Lee and got like 5 results! xD

Then I realised it was all Hipmonlee. :(

Little bit disappointed that I didn't get nominated for anything this year but congratulations to everybody who did! Some of those categories are really tough to call and it makes you think how lucky we are to have so many great members.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
winner of best mafia player last year to not even nominated this year my word

its ok hopefully people forget im good next game i play, that will be fun :D

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Heres a copy pastable list for everyone to copy/paste and submit your votes easily and faster!

Battling

Best OU Battler - Gouki, Earthworm, husk, imperfectluck, panamaxis

Best UU Battler
- Eo Ut Mortus, imperfectluck, Twist of Fate, JabbaTheGriffin, Lonelyness

Best Uber Battler - Jibaku, Train Man, reachzero, -Mind-, Fabbles

Best Tournament Player - Earthworm, locopoke, reachzero, panamaxis, imperfectluck

Best Ladder Player - imperfectluck, Krack, Kevin Garrett, Eo Ut Mortus

Most Influential Player - JabbaTheGriffin, Theorymon, Earthworm, imperfectluck

Most Gimmicky Player - Taylor, Theorymon, Bologo, Aeroblacktyl

Biggest Upset - Atticus beating Smogon Frontier, DarkLucario winning Smogon Tour, august winning Smogon Tournament 5, Team Oceania winning the World Cup

Best Overall Battler - Earthworm, Krack, imperfectluck, husk, Gouki

Community

Nicest User - Jimbo, jumpluff, Hipmonlee, reachzero, DougJustDoug

Meanest User - Aeolus, Tangerine, Aeroblacktyl, Aldaron, Seven Deadly Sins

Wittiest Poster - cookie

Most Helpful User - darkie, RB Golbat, mingot, Colin, Jimbo

Most Improved User - Deck Knight, Gen. Empoleon, Xia, Fuzznip

Most Overlooked - Misty

Most Approachable
- darkie, Jimbo, reachzero, Blue Kirby

Most Intimidating - Aeolus, Tangerine, Colin, Aldaron, CaptKirby

Best Mafia Game - Viva la Mafia, DBZ Mafia

Best Mafia Player - Mekkah, dak, Brain, Hipmonlee

Best Debater - Colin, Jumpman16, Tangerine, Brain, Blame Game

Best Discussion Sparker - Tangerine, Aldaron, Deck Knight

Most Influential User - Colin, Tangerine, Jumpman16

Best IRC User - Aldaron, Colin, Theorymon

Best Overall Smogoner - Colin, Jumpman16, DougJustDoug, Jimbo, Tangerine

Forums

Best Cong Poster - Glen, Deck Knight, Brain

Best Firebot Poster - cookie, Doomsday, #Az

Best Stark Poster - Blame Game, Lemmiwinks MkII, Haunter, Jumpman16, Legacy Raider

Best Wi-Fi User - mingot, Wild Eep, Jimbo, LightningFusion

Best Thread of 2009 - np: Hax, it's your lucky day, VERY ATROCIOUS RUTHLESS KILLAZ

Best Trou Thread - Future Team Raters, Best of Wi-Fi, Germans Cheat at Tourneys

Best Post of 2009 - DJD's Pimpoleon, Hax Revealed

Best Overall Poster - Jumpman16, DougJustDoug

Best Shoddy Mod - kd24, imperfectluck, panamaxis

Best Forum Mod - darkie, Haunter, RB Golbat

Contributions

Best Writer - Legacy Raider, Theorymon, Sarenji

Most Promising New User - tripe, DCJ, Theorymon, Malfunction

Best Warstory - ReyScarface's Latino's Collide, Legacy Raider's Dodging Bullets, Eo Ut Mortus' Assumptions and Bluffs

Best Tourney - The Wyoming Tournament, The Ultimate Cup, The Reverse Tournament, The Late Night Tournament, Team Trials II

Best Researcher - mingot, Colin, Wild Eep, RB Golbat

Best Contributor - Theorymon, DougJustDoug, Legacy Raider

Best Artist - Cartoons!, Wyverii, CyzirVisheen, Rocket Grunt, Pirika

Best Team Rater - Bloo, Haunter, joshe, Legacy Raider, august

Best Editor
- bojangles, diinbong, jumpluff, Erodent

To vote for a user just either bold out his/her name in the list while leaving the others normal, or edit the nominees list leaving only your vote there. For example:

Biggest User - Gouki, Jimbo, Tangerine

or

Biggest User - Gouki

Have fun voting!

Edit: Fixed, thanks for finding that.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
ReyScarFace said:
Battling

Best OU Battler
- Gouki, Earthworm, husk, imperfectluck, panamaxisBest UU Battler - Eo Ut Mortus, imperfectluck, Twist of Fate, JabbaTheGriffin, Lonelyness
You may want to fix this.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
will make a new year's resolution to actually strive to give something tangible to the community and thusly not simply be nominated in a category like "best firebot poster"

oh and deck knight winning best cong poster is like a dog winning artist because it craps all over the mona lisa but it sparks discussion on animal rights
itt: cookie justifies the fact that he is the only option for wittiest poster

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's not like you'd have a valid vote or anything lucas seeing as you wouldn't know much about most of the people nominated, no offense.

Also everyone vote Oceania for biggest upset of the year :) Lol in fact, with the amount of people that predicted against me in a certain few matches, I wouldn't be suprised if like all of my WC match wins were considered the biggest upsets of the year individually :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)