Lovebite's Art

Wow, pretty awesome. I love the sketches. They definitely show your artistic ability! The hand in the fish mouth is like exactly something I would draw.

yes, the fakemon is really good and original... but it is also so OP.

His weaknesses are Rock/Electric/Dark/Ghost. In other words, it could enter in gyarados (they would need to carry stone edge), Salamence (same), CP Scizor (assuming it dont pursuit) and sooo many others threats (non-TB latias, etc..)
I know its just an fanart, but.. Wonder Guard is OP in anything not named shedinja =P.

please dont understand that i dont like it. I love it. make more =D

Yeah, I didn't understand that. I got the second lowest amount of votes. Didn't lose sleep over it, just seemed like kind of an impossibility.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think I got the lowest amount of votes lol (Seems to be 0 D:)

Anyway, that Slowbro is both creepy and cool at the same time - really drawing the viewer in and making them think twice about that vibrant colour scheme ;D

You really need to do more of this stuff Lovebite.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
The sketches were quite something, I think I lost a month of my life over the 4 sets of teeth.

The elephant-tree hybrid was (as said above in others' posts) extremely original, and now I want to see Gamefreak put in an elephant pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)