Secret Santa Year 4 Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
My team was good, however when testing I didn't ever have the need to use Scizor, so when I did my match today I noticed he had bug buzz over bullet punch....which ultimately lost me the game, and the fact that I didn't CC because I played idioticly...I deserved to lose lol.

GG man, hope you go far.

Edit: I didn't save the log, however I don't see the need to give you the log since i admitted my loss, plus Moi has it covered.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Busy life is busy. Only managed to get some free time now.

Shot a PM to Jabba. Hopefully we will get this done ASAP.

Well, we've scheduled two different times, and Lakers has noshowed twice. Hoping I'm wrong about this 2nd time though.

Edit: Yeah, I had a pretty big team advantage. Otherwise it was gg, no major hax to speak of.

Well, we've scheduled two different times, and Lakers has noshowed twice. Hoping I'm wrong about this 2nd time though.
if you're still here lets get this done now

Edit: Lost in a somewhat fast battle, not the best of matchups either, but GG

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i have defeated the great loki by a nice score of 1-0.

so strong.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Lost 3-0 to TAY in a fun game, gg!

Ok, the guy who sent the crap of a team with a Nidoqueen lead that sucks, the stupid Mixnite set that sucks, the wrongly EVd Raikou and Scizor, please PM me so I can spank your ass because seriously what a horrible team lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)