Issue #6 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Smog #6

Hope you all enjoy it. Congrats to Smogon Awards winners!

Also congrats to August and Bojangles, two new smog staffers!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Good job to all the winners and runner ups, the articles were interesting too.

There were very few mistakes, like in the normal article, on offensive moves, it says Super Fang has 100 accuracy, when it has 90. Also no Togekiss... :(

Anyways, it was a great issue, and great job!

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Excellent.....

Shame there were no Uber team to be featured for this month :(

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Great issue, the art was excellent. It was cool to be nominated, congrats to the winners.

The only "complaint" I have is that most of the spotlight matches in the Tournament Coverage weren't really spotlight matches, but whatever.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I found the "How to Avoid Getting Caught" article very enlightening.

Great job, as always.

Great job for releasing Smog 6.

I enjoyed the "Flavor of the month: Gravity"

I have a feeling Gravity teams will become more popular.

Whoot! How not to get caught article was great ^^

P.S. I never got what np stood for =(

Edit:
The other OU Normal offensive threat is Porygon-Z. While rather frail, 130 base Special Attack combined with 90 base Speed, Nasty Plot, and Adaptability makes single hits from Porygon-Z devastating to teams. If seen in OU, it usually holds a Choice Scarf to make up for its average Speed, Choice Specs to do extreme damage, or Nasty Plot with a Life Orb to attempt a sweep.
Oops.

Thanks to everyone who voted / nominated me <3 And good work everyone who helped get this off the ground :D

ETA: np stands for 'no problem' or 'now playing' e.g. 'now playing: yeah yeah yeahs - zero'

I was most amused by Mekkah's statement that he'd make an exception to normally not wanting to be voted for that once! Also, "How to Avoid Getting Caught" was amusing.

Always brightens my day when I see a new Smog is up. Great job.

I never knew there was such a thing as Rotom-S. What a useless excuse for a Rotom.

Great issue, I'm really liking what I've read so far, but I do have one nitpick. the normal type analysis says that swords dance is the classic penultimate boosting move, penultimate means second to last, how is swords dance the second to last boosting move? In the same section it also mentions gliscor, scizor and infernape as users but not lucario.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great read :) I have to say I've been even more impressed with the art-work this time. Brilliant stuff.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Excellent job guys. Also thanks to anyone who voted me for best forum mod and team rater, I really appreciate this recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)