Under the Bridge - UU Tournament - SEMI FINALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner: Negator !

Approved by Sonuis
Hello and welcome to Under the Bridge, a UU Tournament. The Rules for this Tournament are as follows:

• Battles are to be done on Wi-Fi (since this is a Wi-Fi Tournament).
  • Standard Clauses are in effect.
  • BL, OU, and Uber Pokemon are banned from this Tournament. Only UU, NU, and NFE Pokemon are allowed to be used. Smogon tiers will be used (duh!).
  • Each round will last for one week after the pairings are posted. Extensions will only be given in extreme circumstances, and disqualifications will be determined by myself.
  • The Prize for this Tournament is simply bragging rights, something everyone wants to have.
  • Legal Hacks are not allowed. HGSS Moves are allowed.
  • Enjoy your matches, don't cause drama, and have fun!
The Following Pokemon are banned for the entirety of this Tournament:
Code:
Abomasnow
Aerodactyl
Arceus
Azelf
Blissey
Breloom
Bronzong
Celebi
Cresselia
Crobat
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-e
Deoxys-f
Deoxys-l
Dialga
Dragonite
Dusknoir
Electivire
Empoleon
Flygon
Forretress
Garchomp
Gengar
Giratina
Giratina-o
Gliscor
Groudon
Gyarados
Heatran
Heracross
Hippowdon
Ho-oh
Infernape
Jirachi
Jolteon
Kingdra
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lucario
Lugia
Machamp
Magnezone
Mamoswine
Manaphy
Metagross
Mew
Mewtwo
Ninjask
Palkia
Porygonz
Rayquaza
Roserade
Rotom-c
Rotom-f
Rotom-h
Rotom-s
Rotom-w
Salamence
Scizor
Shaymin
Shaymin-s
Skarmory
Smeargle
Snorlax
Staraptor
Starmie
Suicune
Swampert
Tentacruel
Togekiss
Tyranitar
Vaporeon
Weavile
Wobbuffet
Wynaut
Yanmega
Zapdos
Link to Previous Threads:
Sign-Ups Thread
Round One Thread
Round Two Thread
Round Three Thread

Semi Final Pairings
Supe v. Kefka
Negator v. TDS

Final Pairings
Supe v. Negator

Deadline for Finals: Whenever it gets done!

Good Luck. Predictions Welcomed.

GAYYY
I fear TDS as much as I fear Water
ò.ò'''
Oh well :3 I made it till the semi final, I'm proud of that :3

You fear water?!? lol.

Supe v. Kefka
Negator v. TDS

A Supe v. Negator Final match would be epic imo.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Lol, GAK you crack me up. Telling everyone I haven't posted yet as if they can't see all seven posts above yours. Anyways, here's my activity post. I left Kefka a VM with very specific details about my time zone and availability. Just so you know, I am completely unavailable tomorrow (Tuesday Pacific Time). I will wait for Kefka's reply. Hopefully he's not in Europe, because those are tough time zones for me to sync up with during the workweek.

Lol, GAK you crack me up. Telling everyone I haven't posted yet as if they can't see all seven posts above yours. Anyways, here's my activity post. I left Kefka a VM with very specific details about my time zone and availability. Just so you know, I am completely unavailable tomorrow (Tuesday Pacific Time). I will wait for Kefka's reply. Hopefully he's not in Europe, because those are tough time zones for me to sync up with during the workweek.
XD he's in gmt+1 that means EUROPE!
Supe vs. kefka - lol epic guess
Negator v. TDS - already over

That's not all that funny, just noting that you hadn't posted. Don't get all worked up.

LMK your progress.

Supe

Relax, no one is getting worked up. Kefka and I have set up our match to take place on Saturday at around 9am Pacific Time.

I am going to be out of town this weekend, so I'll update and post the next round on Sunday when I return.

Supe

Confirming. Good game!

Looks like it's me and negator for finals. Should be a fun one!

Supe

I'm on now if you wanna battle.

EDIT: nvm, looks like you logged off. I sent you a PM. Let me know when is convenient. I hope the 8 or 9 hour time difference doesn;t become a problem.

Wow, tournament host making predictions still bugs me.

Good luck Supe and Negator, I don't really want either of you to lose =P

EDIT: Gak, it just shows an inherent bias that would most likely affect later potential decisions regarding the outcome of the match/tournament. These decisions haven't come up, but by making predictions, you lock yourself into a corner if they ever do come up.

I see nothing wrong with me making predictions. It's not like I'm a supernatural being and my predictions will automatically come true, though that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)