Ask the Admins #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to "Ask The Admins"!

Have a question you've always been burning to ask the Smogon site administration? Here's your chance! For each issue of The Smog, the Smogon admins will comb this this thread, select the very best questions, and write up answers to be published in the webzine. Your questions may cover any topic you like, but remember, not every question will be selected.

I hope you all take this chance to get in touch with us; we want to hear from you!

RODAN

Banned deucer.
who do you feel is the most intersting user on smogon?

if i come back to #smogon will you guys not talk about sports?

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Why do some admins do shit like giving people random user titles and avatars? (not that I care or anything[thanks BK])

what would you do if you found out that a admin was abusing there powers? would you take away there admin title or ban them outright?

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
What Inspired you to make a great website like smogon and why did you choose to focus on Competitive battling?

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
What makes Smogon different from other Pokemon websites, including those that try to have a competitive element?

How would you like to see Smogon change and develop over the next few years (preferably specifics)?

What do you think will happen when the multilingual Shoddy Battle 2 comes out, giving the opportunity to battle against players from every Pokemon community across the world?

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
When looking to the future, what are some of the goals/envisions for the website and the community as a whole you'd like to fulfill?

If you had to pick one favorite Pokémon type, what would it be, and why?

What are your opinions on the new features that Shoddy Battle 2 has to offer?

Of all the avatars currently being used on the forums, which one is your favorite, and why?

Since the Smogon Administrators play such a huge part in the site, Do you manage to find time for things the typical smogon user would do, such as battling, trading, joining in on IRC and Shoddy conversations (I acknowledge that jump does this).

I was wondering if I could make a tribute article to the Six Kings Of The OU Pokemon for shoddy battle for the webazine? I think it would be a pretty cool article to have. After all there are six pokemon stats and there are six pokemon that match each one perfectly. Will you consider this for a future project?

I was wondering if I could make a tribute article to the Six Kings Of The OU Pokemon for shoddy battle for the webazine? I think it would be a pretty cool article to have. After all there are six pokemon stats and there are six pokemon that match each one perfectly. Will you consider this for a future project?
I think you are in the wrong place. I think you mean to put it here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64315

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)