Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
2fast2good, do you really think a forumer that has as much reputation as Syberia would disconnect on purpose?

I would like to report Gary the Gengar for attempting to trade my non-redistributable calm Heatran in his thread seen here.

I'd also like to point out that he had just added it to his thread within the past 3 days since I had gone through his thread when he asked me to look for a few pokemon to trade on this page. He recieved it in my giveaway from a few weeks ago where, in the very first rule, it clearly stated in the first post of the giveaway that it was neither semi or fully redis.

I just don't see why he'd wait nearly 4 weeks to add it to his thread unless he was just waiting until he had done a few trades with me so I wouldn't be looking through his thread anytime soon.
As a follow up, this isn't the first time that gary the gengar traded Pokemon which were not meant to be distributed.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=36969&u2=38253
You can see the argument between him and FriDanny, with her clearly stating that he has traded her Pokemon more than once, after she had told him not to.

As a follow up, this isn't the first time that gary the gengar traded Pokemon which were not meant to be distributed.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=36969&u2=38253
You can see the argument between him and FriDanny, with her clearly stating that he has traded her Pokemon more than once, after she had told him not to.
The Pokemon he was trading were Redistributable, the owner MattJ just asked the distribution of them to be kept low untill he was done with his HG/SS runs, FriDanny asked GtG to keep the distribution low and he agreed that he would not trade them, but that was broken and he did.... Not really blacklistable because they are "Fully Redistributable" but still...... :/

yes we see that but apparantly he did Trade one of Fridanny's not redis things here that were besides MattJ's pokemon its the last post on the 1st page
and trading a redis pokemon even though asked is not an offense really its redistributable fully as mattJ stated so it would just go by honor

Dude, what the fuck.

I haven't traded your pokemon (maybe once) and you never, never told me not to trade them. I have kept my promise not to trade mattj's stuff, and I never knew about the new rule. I'll just take them off, I didn't know, seriously.
EDIT: but i could be wrong im going by the context i really dont know what exactly is going on in this argument besides MattJ's

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Folks, I'm receiving lots of complaints by PM concerning gary the gengar, and in effect I have sent gary the gengar a warning message in hopes of clarifying this mess.

Perhaps I should rename this topic as "Tattle Taler's Paradise" with 2fast2Good expecting an instant blacklist just like that.

The pokemon he traded were redis anyway though -_-
Actually, he still traded my Heatran, which I clearly stated was not redis.

I'm waiting for a reply from him right now, but I'll let you guys know if I let him off this time or not after he replies. And do we know who he traded my Heatran to anyways?

Actually, he still traded my Heatran, which I clearly stated was not redis.

I'm waiting for a reply from him right now, but I'll let you guys know if I let him off this time or not after he replies. And do we know who he traded my Heatran to anyways?
To his defense
He traded it to no-one.(Edit Well not to me)
This is my fault sorry. i didn't know it wasn't redi when I ask for it.

No, I actually did trade it to a couple people. I don't remember who though.

Fridanny's pokes were fully redis.

Ezequiel gave me rights to his pokes, and chev4, I was instructed that his poke was fully redis. I have deleted heatran and scizor, but I am leaving sableye and houndoom, because I do have rights to them.

I would just like to clarify some things to everyone. I have been in contact with Expert Evan and Jibaku about this issue.

First, although he did lie to me to obtain some pokemon, technically he did not break any rules which would place him on the blacklist. This is the reason why I never brought the issue to this thread. I contacted him through VMs the first two times this happened and nothing changed, thus I decided to post in his thread allowing everyone to know exactly what he did. Jibaku deleted our posts though to prevent public drama and has been busy so he was unable to place his input at the time. I have been in contact with him and he agrees that although the pokemon were obtained unethically, no rules were broken so no action can be taken.

Second, I have been in communication with mattj through VMs and has stated the following

And you could always black list him for lying. I'm pretty sure they'd put him up there for that. Honestly, I don't mind him distributing my pokes, but lying to you shouldn't be allowed, even for fully redis pokes. Nobody has to sneak around to get my stuff. :P
He doesn't mind him distributing his pokes so there's nothing to do but has given me the permission to report him. I chose not to since I don't think he would have been placed on here anyway and they are mattj's pokemon, not mine. I simply tried to keep the distribution low for mattj as he was doing his runthroughs and whoever I did trade them to, I made sure they would not trade his pokemon everywhere as well.

Third, the incident between gary and I basically happened like this. I originally was hesitatant and not going to trade those pokemon to gary because I knew he would distribute them everywhere. Gary gave me his word that he would not trade them and that he was going to quit anyway. I found out that he was offering them around through VMs and PMs and comfronted him in VMs. A second time occured and comfronted him again. We came to a solution and he was interested in a few pokes from my thread so I decided to give them to him as an offering to put the incidents behind us, no hard feelings, and he promised it would not happen again. Recently though, I was informed by a few people that he was doing it again and that's when I comfronted him in his thread.

Last of all, if what DarkChaos said was true and he did not trade it to anyone, putting them on his thread without double checking is pretty much offering it up for trade. This did not happen just once with COKTAL and his Heatran but has also happened to chev4 with his Scizor. I have been chatting with Expert Evan and he replied that gary will receive a warning as stated above.

Thanks,
FriDanny

Edit: I ask not to continue talking about this issue here as it's being handled through PMs and such.

Also if anyone has any questions regarding the issue, you may feel free to PM me.

It would be my pleasure to report MrJames to the DCing Blacklist. Our battle had no lag at all, then when my Leafeon gets a Swords dance and his Dusknoir falls to sleep from yawn after 2 WoW misses he DCs. I PMd him saying:

HE dc'ed on me too wanna play?√0302 1765 9153
MrJames's response to both of these is

DC? lol. Not by me ... ö.ö

OU anyone?
His FC is 3137 6119 3179

It would be my pleasure to report MrJames to the DCing Blacklist. Our battle had no lag at all, then when my Leafeon gets a Swords dance and his Dusknoir falls to sleep from yawn after 2 WoW misses he DCs. I PMd him saying:

But he ignores this and asks for someone else to battle him. I then post a warning for people not to battle him until I get this cleared up and Pigletto32 claims that he DCd on him too.

MrJames's response to both of these is

His FC is 3137 6119 3179
I would like to reinforce this accuation against Mr.James as well. We had a battle 3 days ago, and he brought in one of his walls but got KO'ed by a unsuspected move. Immediately the connection was lost. I VM'ed him asking for an explanation and he never replied.

I have waited for 3 days and he has yet to have replied to me. I too suspect that he disconnected on purpose.

I'd like to report mr. RegisterName for using a Sheer Cold No Guard Machamp + Kyogre in a OU standard battle.

I left this message on his profile while we were battling:

haha
no guard sheer cold machamp
and a kyogre in OU
you are so newb :)
While he replied via pm with:

what? i never did that
Right after that he fled from battle.

what sorry about that noah but im new to pokemon and i had no idea that machamp couldnt learn sheer cold someone traded that to me and i did not use kyorgre
and i have bad connection so i did not dc on purpose

I'd like to put acetrainerzx on a probationary blacklist, He is offline so I cannot deal with him directly at this time.

1. I gave him a few free pokemon which he advertised incorrectly and went ahead with making them 100% redis where my thread clearly states they are not redis at all. In fairness of him being a new user I renegged and ended up giving him semi-redis rights to help build his thread, this conversation can bee seen here from post #26.

2. After asking him to credit me for the two pokes he still has not and they are still advertised.

3. He is now giving my pokemon away in in his current giveaway seen here, with the IVs STILL listed incorrectly.

I want this brought to attention so if I'm not around to confront him, somebody with the authority to do something is.

I'd like to put acetrainerzx on a probationary blacklist, He is offline so I cannot deal with him directly at this time.

1. I gave him a few free pokemon which he advertised incorrectly and went ahead with making them 100% redis where my thread clearly states they are not redis at all. In fairness of him being a new user I renegged and ended up giving him semi-redis rights to help build his thread, this conversation can bee seen here from post #26.

2. After asking him to credit me for the two pokes he still has not and they are still advertised.

3. He is now giving my pokemon away in in his current giveaway seen here, with the IVs STILL listed incorrectly.

I want this brought to attention so if I'm not around to confront him, somebody with the authority to do something is.

Now that this is mentioned Acetrainerzx did a large number of shifty/sneaky things when I dealt with him last night . . . (check my thread and acetrainerzx's thread for proof on some things if you think its neccissary)

First of all, if you veiw his thread he told me there were 100% Redis on all of his pokemon.

Then he sent me PM's asking if he could borrow pokemon from me for a few minutes.

I finally told him I would trade him two of the pokemon he was requesting for two I liked in his thread.

When we were on the WiFi he tried Voice Chat 7 times, after I PM'ed him no. (I excussed this at first because he was new and kinly told him my policy.)

He tried to make me trade him the things he wanted for junk pokemon, promising he would trade me what I wanted for junks in return after that. (WTF does he think we are retarded here? Obvious scam!)

We eventually traded, the fair way, and I put his stuff on my thread. (FriDanny directed me here and since then I have removed all things I got from him and the record of trading with him.)

He still has copies of my AromaFlora Cresselia, and my JefferyLebowski Metagross. He knows that he does not have any redis on them, so DONT recieve these from him!!!

I also highly recommend that ths be looked into and that acetrainerzx should be aded to the black list.

Honestly, guys, how didn't you see this coming when he's telling people not to hack check his stuff in the giveaway and when he's asking to "borrow" pokemon for a few minutes there? Plus his trade thread says "you may scam" for some awkward reason. It also says that he won't redis anything on smogon, when he clearly states he also frequents GameFAQs. I see possible redistribution there. Finally it seems as if he expects to be banned by telling people : "Just in case I get banned check me out @ GameFAQs".

Proofs:
4. If you could borrow me something nice (EV'd pokes, good IV legends...) for 3 minutes, I would really love that.
For God's sake don't check the pokes when you get them
4.You may scam 0_O
9.I will NOT redis your pokes in Smogon unless you give me permisson
10.You may find me in Gamefaqs as acetrainer95 if I get banned for some random reason
I'm pretty sure Mingot called him on the hack checking, and no one's complained yet, but I bet something isn't going to turn up clean, just because he says a few are from GameFAQs which, from my experience, actually supports hacks.

By the way Newts, the Sceptile and Blastoise have been given to tons of people in his giveaway, it's going to be hard to stop people from counting it as redis soon enough just because so many people have taken them.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeah there isn't much we can do about the stuff that has already been given out. But acetrainerzx is going on the Blacklist, this is pretty blatant stuff.

BTW, a bit of common sense should have told you guys he wasn't exactly honest:

acetrainerzx said:
For God's sake don't check the pokes when you get them
Also, anyone who did this needs a crack over the head and an injection of common sense:

4. If you could borrow me something nice (EV'd pokes, good IV legends...) for 3 minutes, I would really love that.
What did you think it was for, just to look at?

TetsuOkima d/c'd. He was down to 2 pkmn, both weak to my milotic, and they were low on HP. 2 surfs would have ended the battle. l had 5 strong poke's left.
Then it disconnects. OUT OF NOWHERE. l was pissed, but l would have left it if he didn't troll via pm (I'll be glad to send it to a mod if they'd like proof). The whole thing was just too fishy to be an "accident". But i'll let you guys be the judge of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)