RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
RockinX!!! Please CMT!! There are alot of things here. thank you!!
But I think you don't want it, I can't nickname much things....

And btw, Good Luck

I can trade aromaflora's adamant EV'd lucario or UT adamant gyarados for OmegaDonut's naive Jirachi. I can also EV and do some things with AR if you need those services. I don't really have all that much to offer, so if there's anything else you need done (TM's, items, minor photoshop work, ect) I'd be happy to comply in order to receive one.

Hi, CMT for this:

Manaphy

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)
Hatched at: Sandgem Town
Although the Mystery Gift algorithm specifically prevents the creation of shiny Pokemon, it only checks to see if hatches shiny on the game it was created. There's nothing stopping you from trading the egg to a game where it DOES hatch shiny, which is what I did here. I used Wild Eep's Pandora's Box program to RNG for an ID\SID combo that had this spread as shiny.

Best of luck in your new thread :)

I was wondering, since I traded for 2 of OmegaDonut's Jirachi's in the past, what would the redistribution rights be now RockinX? :x

And also CMT for the following please :) If you don't find anything RockinX, I still have about 20 pokemon I have yet to update. (Been RNG'ing so haven't had the time)

Also, on top of these 3, you can choose 2 more for helping me with my wifi issue :) So please choose 5

Manaphy

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)

Mew

31\31\31\31\31\31 Timid / Hasty

Good luck with the new thread guys!

And OmegaDonut, I would like a careful, timid and possibly jolly Jirachi, though I don't know if there are anything else that are needed in your thread.

If you can't find anything, I would just like a careful Jirachi and calm Mew.

Thanks.

Well, good luck with your new thread :)

@OmegaDonut, please CMT for this:

31/30/30/30/30/30, Timid (HP Fighting 70)
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
This was done as a BP for timetwister. He, RockinX, and I have the sole redistribution rights on this one.
Comes UT at L1.

And RockinX:

Male Qwilfish / OT (Alternate Emerald save)**
Adamant - Swift Swim
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Flail (Egg Move), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 31
It's finally here!

lol i shall try again here then.

RockinX, please CMT for that shiny manaphy?
it's like one of my biggest wants ever.

and i can clone and good luck with your new thread! :toast:

Hey RockinX please cmt for OmegaDonut's Shiny HP Electric Timid Manaphy, Jolly Mew, and Nasty Plot Timid Mismagius.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
themoonglows: I'm interested in your shiny HP Electric Tentacool, UT. I'm guessing it's nicknameable? I'll trade you the Jirachi for it. (If I were interested in something else I'd trade you his Latias, but unfortunately I'm not. You'll have to hope RockinX is.)

themoonglows: I'm interested in your shiny HP Electric Tentacool, UT. I'm guessing it's nicknameable? I'll trade you the Jirachi for it. (If I were interested in something else I'd trade you his Latias, but unfortunately I'm not. You'll have to hope RockinX is.)
Yeah, it is nicknamable, and that would be great.
Is it possible to trade now?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok! I was finally able to check everyone's threads:

dozer: Can your jolly Kingdra be nicknamed?

FlamingKid: Where is your thread?

Christian: Can you nickname your shiny impish Bronzor?

Crimson Assassin: I like your Kingler, can you nickname it?

Sunny87: Can you nickname your Adamant Staraptor?

@Aroma: Shiny female Heracross, please.

@Blasphemy: AromaFlora's Electivire and Timid Vulpix.

Saturos: Guts Tyrogue, can you nickname it?

Dusk252: Timid Lucario, Timid Roserade, Timid Ninetails, can you nickname them?

Mercury: Shiny Bold Cresselia and Shiny Modest Frosslass. Can you nickname them?

pastel: I only like the shiny Bold Chimecho if I can't nickname it, so pick your poké.

Otterpaw: Sorry, I don't trade unless the CMTer has a trade thread.

Dxs: Shiny Medicham. Can you nickname it?

FriDanny: You can have them for two credits. I'd rather wait and see if what you are going to update is something I'd like to have.

@Its True: Killerwhale's Modest Male Yanma.

Starshine: Modest shiny Torchic and Starshine Staraptor (trained). Can you nickname them?

dr00: You were going to give me your Adamant Agate Celebi for free, now you don't have to :P

@themoonglows: I like the Jolly Crobat. Do you have a non-shiny version? If not, shiny trained is ok.

Itsuki: Kingdra (Modest - Sniper), Careful Shaymin, Miltonic's Snorlax.

Everyone, PM me to tell me what poké you wanted, because I might forget since there are so many X_X

I'll post when I'm able to trade OD's pokés, but for everyone else, I can have them ready way sooner.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I can handle trading some of the Pokemon until RockinX gets a hold of mine, just so there isn't this huge backlog of trades.

CMT for this please...

31\31\31\17\31\31, Adamant
Trait: Rock Head
Tutored move: Sucker Punch
Caught: Route 210
Accidentally caught this one while trying the nab the Scyther above.
Available as UT Geodude at L17.

RockinX i totally forgot about that lol.

i can clone now btw. hit me up when you want to pick it up :toast:

@Itsuki: Kingdra (Modest - Sniper), Careful Shaymin, Miltonic's Snorlax.
Hmm. It seems as if I don't have Snorlax anymore...=/. Also Shaymin is Lv.100 with the EVs 64 HP / 92 Atk / 252 SpD / 100 Spe. Anything else you might like?

CMT for Chansey / OT (Emerald)
Bold - Natural Cure
Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Seismic Toss (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Aromatherapy (Egg move), Softboiled
31 / 4 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
An Awesome Chansey that was a Breeding Project for Kisk. It can serve as a Blissey in OU or Chansey in UU. Comes at level 22.

Please post in my thread

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
RockinX i totally forgot about that lol.

i can clone now btw. hit me up when you want to pick it up :toast:
OmegaDonut will take care of some of the trades if you want to ask him right now.

Hmm. It seems as if I don't have Snorlax anymore...=/. Also Shaymin is Lv.100 with the EVs 64 HP / 92 Atk / 252 SpD / 100 Spe. Anything else you might like?
The Shaymin is ok. I'll take a credit.

CMT for Chansey / OT (Emerald)
Bold - Natural Cure
Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Seismic Toss (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Aromatherapy (Egg move), Softboiled
31 / 4 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
An Awesome Chansey that was a Breeding Project for Kisk. It can serve as a Blissey in OU or Chansey in UU. Comes at level 22.

Please post in my thread
Sorry, nothing.

The Shaymin is ok. I'll take a credit.
I'm not going to be getting anything new in a while so do you still want the credit? The only thing thats new would be an Impish Skill Link Cloyster with Rock Blast from squrtlesquad14 which is still in the process of getting bred.

I'm sorry if this is a problem, I haven't been as active as a trader since I've gotten most things I've wanted. If you don't want the credit anymore I'm fine with Timid Mismagius and Shiny Timid Manaphy.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not going to be getting anything new in a while so do you still want the credit? The only thing thats new would be an Impish Skill Link Cloyster with Rock Blast from squrtlesquad14 which is still in the process of getting bred.
Sold. I want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)