RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for

Manaphy

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)
Hatched at: Sandgem Town

Jirachi

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Adamant\
Special move: Draco Meteor

Mew

31\31\31\31\31\31 Jolly

CMT for the Impish one please ^_^:

Jirachi

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Impish
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.
Redistribution rights are up to RockinX.

EDIT: Tsubasa-kun also has a CMT on the last post of the previous page ^_^

CMT for:

Jirachi

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Modest\Naive
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
CMT for

Manaphy

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)
Hatched at: Sandgem Town

Jirachi

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Adamant\

Mew

31\31\31\31\31\31 Jolly
Mr. Wing, I'd like Adamant Toxicroak, Skuntank, Floatzel, can you nickname them?
CMT for the Impish one please ^_^:

Jirachi

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Impish

EDIT: Tsubasa-kun also has a CMT on the last post of the previous page ^_^
I want the lonely Shedinja. I can't trade at the moment, but tomorrow I will surely have them in the evening.
CMT for:

Jirachi

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Modest\Naive
Which one?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mr. Wing, I'd like Adamant Toxicroak, Skuntank, Floatzel, can you nickname them?

I want the lonely Shedinja. I can't trade at the moment, but tomorrow I will surely have them in the evening.
RockinX, did you have nicknames in mind for AromaFlora's female Heracross? I can get you the Shedinja now.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
RockinX, did you have nicknames in mind for AromaFlora's female Heracross? I can get you the Shedinja now.
Ah, oops! I totally forgot to tell her what the nickname was. I'll VM her right now.

Epicmusicfan, I'm checking your thread.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have to trade her Heracross back so she can nickname it, let me know if you want nicknames on anything else (like the aforementioned Shedinja)

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I have to trade her Heracross back so she can nickname it, let me know if you want nicknames on anything else (like the aforementioned Shedinja)
Ok, everyone, listen up:
dozer: Jolly Kingdra: Cider

Christian: Shiny impish Bronzor: Campin

Crimson Assassin: Kingler: Kingrel

Sunny87: Adamant Staraptor: Super Pojo.

@Aroma: Shiny female Heracross: BugHeroine.

Saturos: Guts Tyrogue: Kirby

Dusk252: Timid Lucario: Lukey; Timid Roserade: Roserating; Timid Ninetails: Ken if it's male, Nina if it's female.

Mercury: Shiny Bold Cresselia: Chris; Shiny Modest Frosslass: SnowWoman

Dxs: Shiny Medicham. This chum

Starshine: Modest shiny Torchic: Torchicken

timetwister: Shedinja: Ekabo

Which one?
All if possible. If not, I'd like the Timid one.

Okay, I can wait since it seems like this is a very popular thread :) I'm not in any rush for the pokemon as I probably don't have space for them anyway, so would you mind waiting until HG/SS comes out to complete our trade? I also won't be updating for probably another week as I have quite a few breeding projects I plan to do.

If you do have any requests for 4th gen breeding, let me know and I could add it to my list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)