a

Single letter thread titles fail as much as dotnoobs, the only thing saving you is the fact that those pics are good.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
thanks very much everyone, i'm still getting used to this tablet and using photoshop for anything other than screwing around and i think it shows, but i appreciate it

tearing giant koffing a new one

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
man i was looking through the what would [pokemon] look like as [type] thread and totally forgot about these, most of them are pretty awful, haha, but i thought i'd gather them up anyway

grass/poison kyogre

rock charmander

ice/ghost weavile

water/ice tyranitar

water smeargle

and here look have a sketchdump i swear i am still alive

i have been busy working on stuff for the upcoming issue of the smog, so look out for that, but now that that is p much done(???????) i will draw more ridiculous pictures i swear oh god

The Gyrados raping Milotic in the face is badass, srsly.

And it's not particularly easy to make pokemon badass.

So, going out and saying that I lol'd at Entei, and yet was oddly intimidated by him. Definitely think that would be a better in game type of deal than he currently is. Also; Tyranitar is pretty fricken' sweet.

Lucario is ripping Koffing a new one! Yet, the moon from legend of zelda: majora's mask keeps coming to mind...

love love love (i want your loveeeeeeeee ey)

also do you use photoshop / tablet exclusively because i'd love to see some pencil sketches in this style it'd be gawwwgeous

az, your art is beautiful as ever! i hjave to say i really like the style you did weezing in. p.s. can you pm me the 6000x3000 version (put it in a .rar or something??) of the amazing art you did the smog? i could've pmed you this but i wanted to get everyone excited for the smog!!!

az

toddmoding
love love love (i want your loveeeeeeeee ey)

also do you use photoshop / tablet exclusively because i'd love to see some pencil sketches in this style it'd be gawwwgeous
thankyou timothy doll no i do not i try to take a sketchbook with me whenever i can but unfortunately i've been pretty lax on that front lately! i'll have to scan some stuff some time soon i guess

az, your art is beautiful as ever! i hjave to say i really like the style you did weezing in. p.s. can you pm me the 6000x3000 version (put it in a .rar or something??) of the amazing art you did the smog? i could've pmed you this but i wanted to get everyone excited for the smog!!!
f e t t e

thanks i much prefer it this way too, weezing was really a quick experiment to try it out for the first time and i think with a little work i could be happy with this technique

i have sent you the original 6kx3k piece for the smog but be warned at full resolution i find it looks pretty sloppy! also i am dissatisfied with the colours/shading now but HEY W/E YOU LIVE AND LEARN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)