Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Ok, so I've found a good seed in the DPPt Time Finder, and I've found my average delay, how do I turn that into an ID/SID number that will have the spread that I want with the ID finder? I tried reading WildEep's guide, but I just didn't get it.

Ok, so I've found a good seed in the DPPt Time Finder, and I've found my average delay, how do I turn that into an ID/SID number that will have the spread that I want with the ID finder? I tried reading WildEep's guide, but I just didn't get it.
I don't know what you actually don't get but I thought maybe it's easier this way.

ID Finder
how to abuse

Let us take this for example:
PID: 7942ef72 (TIMID, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: d2140289 Frames - 1: 114, J (synch): 71, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 71, K (no synch): 87) HP DARK 70

Hexflawless Spread generated with Wichus PokeRNG.

I guess you know how to do that.

After that: RNG as usual

(Calibration, etc.)

A normal delay for HG can lie between 5000 und 5700. for me it's easy to hit 5730 (I don't know why.xD)

If you abused succesfully, you will have a Shiny Spread on the PID you used.
Of course you can also use the delay PokeRNG gives you. In the example case it would be: D2140289

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
I know that if I defeat Suicune it will apear again, but my question, is if it is going to flee again or it will stay in the tower?

How can I advance the frame by 2 through using the radio?
Tap two times right bottom. Works for mondays.
And yeah tap, don't move the point around, simply tap the station.

I know that if I defeat Suicune it will apear again, but my question, is if it is going to flee again or it will stay in the tower?
Gee is it that hard to keep in mind that this is a remake?
You did play Crystal don't you? With Suicune it's the very same thing like in Crystal.
It flees, you gotta find it's hideouts till it will eventually stop where you will be able to fight it.
just visit serebii.net they covered this game more than anyone.

For defeating it: you can defeat it in Cerulean City and it will appear at the very same spot again.
What has the tower with it to do anyways?

I have a question about the RNG Reporter. Ive got this spread but I think its wrong. btw its for breeding.

2009/01/03 is the date im on. The time is 4:00:25. delay I'm trying to hit is on 629. frame 17

Basically what I have been doing is trying to figure out what frame is my save file on. My previous reset got me a frame of 1 so i did 8 flips to try and get my HP Elec stats.

I hit a delay of 635 which landed me on seed 1C040284. I hit frame 17 but its supposed to give me the stats 24/B/20/12/B/7

Parents A stats are unknown atm

Parents B stats are 31/31/31/31/24/31

But the egg i got has its stats as
HP 20-25
Atk 30-31
Def 23
Spa 12-13
Spd 24
Speed 7

as you could see its all correct except the Def. I dont have anymore rare candies so I cant get the IV's narrowed down some more. The other frames near it doesnt even come close. So is the Rng reporter wrong with this? Btw this is Diamond version.

Could someone please list all the ways to reliably advance the frame in HGSS? I've found a few just lurking, but I want to make sure my understanding of the process encompasses everything.

How exactly do I go about ID/SID abusing in Emerald? I can only seem to find information regarding DPPt/HGSS. Can anyone enlighten me?

i'm trying to rng catch a pokemon so i got a seed from the spreadsheet that is available for download here. i put that seed into rngreporter and it says frame and actual next to it. which one is my target frame? here's the seed i'm using "908026b" trying to catch a timid hp fighting pokemon.

ok thanks for answering :) so then my frame is 482 and i'm sweet scenting in grass so my monster frame is 2
482-2=480 is the number of rng advances right? no more roamers btw.

edit: nvm i got it

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
is there anyway to advance the rng with the radio by 5 on wednesday or by talking to my pokemon, i'm in the embedded tower and all i get from him is the exclamation point and ... feels a presence.

I am trying to RNG abuse a spread with a very high delay (since frame advancement is sketchy in HGSS). How can I check my work to see how close I landed? It appears that RNG Reporter SeedFinder doesn't register high delays. This is the last step I need to catch my perfect Ho-oh... halp!

is there anyway to advance the rng with the radio by 5 on wednesday or by talking to my pokemon, i'm in the embedded tower and all i get from him is the exclamation point and ... feels a presence.
I'm on vacation now and working on a complete list for the radio.
And some other things I found out about the HG/SS RNG.
I hope that this will then solve all inconsistent result issues.
But you could try tapping the right bottom of the radio 5 times, as in most cases tapping the right bottom advances the frame +1

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Could someone please list all the ways to reliably advance the frame in HGSS? I've found a few just lurking, but I want to make sure my understanding of the process encompasses everything.
1) Walk 128 Steps

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm on vacation now and working on a complete list for the radio.
And some other things I found out about the HG/SS RNG.
I hope that this will then solve all inconsistent result issues.
But you could try tapping the right bottom of the radio 5 times, as in most cases tapping the right bottom advances the frame +1
the right bottom button or the right bottom part of the globe?

I'm RNG'ing Raikou right now. The bottom right button if the station plays the goldenrod theme has been very consistent. Its always +1. Does anyone know how much the Buena's password station advances it? Edit: Ran a test and found my spread even though there were too many seed combinations. It had no effect for me but the delay was unusually low (scrolled down the menu, returned to title, then started), so not sure if I can trust this test.

the right bottom button or the right bottom part of the globe?

I'm RNG'ing Raikou right now. The bottom right button if the station plays the goldenrod theme has been very consistent. Its always +1. Does anyone know how much the Buena's password station advances it? Edit: Ran a test and found my spread even though there were too many seed combinations. It had no effect on me.
I don't actually now which one is Buena's but the above posted combination works very often, in many cases the left bottom button also gaves constant +3 although I can't guarantee that as it depends on the time.

But this pic above is your best bet.

I am trying to RNG abuse a spread with a very high delay (since frame advancement is sketchy in HGSS). How can I check my work to see how close I landed? It appears that RNG Reporter SeedFinder doesn't register high delays. This is the last step I need to catch my perfect Ho-oh... halp!
I know I posted this 5 minutes ago, but a fast paced thread + being the last post on a page = never getting a reply. Any advice is appreciated here guys. Ty.

Is there any way to change between an odd or even delay without year changing or a gba game? I heard scrolling to the bottom menu can do it, but is this true?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)